cjmc

Received Our Case # today :-) A Great experience with NVC !!!

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We have applied for a K1 Visa with my fiancé in the Philippines.......

Our NOA2 date was 6/13/13.... I just called NVC when they opened at 7:30 am Eastern time...

The wait was only about 5 minutes and I talked to a really nice man about getting our Case #.....he said "Are You Ready to Write" ? Oh yes I said !! I also had my fiancé on Skype so she could hear everything.

The man verified all our information and added my fiancé's email address for further notices.

He gave me our case # and said that our package would be sent to the embassy soon !!!

Now to pay the Visa fee in the Philippines, schedule the medical and interview.....Wow....my honey has a lot to do now and away we go !!!

Thanks to this site....we understand what to do :-)

Cheers..... !!!

Curt

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Congrats and good luck!

K1 - Filed March 2011

- Denied March 13, 2012

- Placed in AP March 14,2012

- Sent back to USCIS November 2012

- Expired March 2013

WASTED A YEAR FIGHTING THE DENIEL

MARRIED MARCH 15, 2013

1-130 Approved 3/3/2014 :-)

Finally made it home 3/18/2014

Timeline

congratulations! we actually have the same NOA2 Date June 13,2013, Ours are from Texas transferred from Vermont. NVC told us to wait for 8 weeks.

Wished ours was as fast as yours.:) congrats again!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Kenya
Timeline

congratulations! we actually have the same NOA2 Date June 13,2013, Ours are from Texas transferred from Vermont. NVC told us to wait for 8 weeks.

Wished ours was as fast as yours.:) congrats again!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Kenya
Timeline

we was transfered to tsc too. my fiance just called NVC 20mins ago he said they told him the uscis has not fowarded our files yet. i wonder what they are waiting for.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

we was transfered to tsc too. my fiance just called NVC 20mins ago he said they told him the uscis has not fowarded our files yet. i wonder what they are waiting for.

They are probably waiting to have a full load to send to NVC

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Timeline

Wished ours was as fast as yours.smile.png congrats again!

WoW !!!....Did you call them and that is what they told you ??

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

We have applied for a K1 Visa with my fiancé in the Philippines.......

Our NOA2 date was 6/13/13.... I just called NVC when they opened at 7:30 am Eastern time...

The wait was only about 5 minutes and I talked to a really nice man about getting our Case #.....he said "Are You Ready to Write" ? Oh yes I said !! I also had my fiancé on Skype so she could hear everything.

The man verified all our information and added my fiancé's email address for further notices.

He gave me our case # and said that our package would be sent to the embassy soon !!!

Now to pay the Visa fee in the Philippines, schedule the medical and interview.....Wow....my honey has a lot to do now and away we go !!!

Thanks to this site....we understand what to do :-)

Cheers..... !!!

Curt

Its rock 'n' roll time!! Yup your fiancée will be very busy now!

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Congratulations, Curt!

02-27-2013 I-129F Packet Sent
03-03-2013 I-129F Packet Delivery
03-04-2013 NOA1 (text/email)
03-08-2013 A Number Changed
03-09-2013 Received NOA1 hardcopy
06-13-2013 Approved in 99 Days!
06-15-2013 Received NOA2 hardcopy
06-28-2013 Received MNL Case Number
07-08-2013 Manila Embassy Interview scheduled
07-22-2013 SLMEC Medical Exam Day 1
07-23-2013 SLMEC Medical Exam Day 2 - Passed!
08-31-2013 Arrived in Manila
09-02-2013 CFO - PASSED
09-03-2013 Manila Embassy Interview - APPROVED
09-05-2013 Visa Issued
09-09-2013 Visa ready for pick up at SM MOA
09-18-2013 Picked up passport and got CFO sticker

09-22-2013 Departed from Manila
10-04-2013 Fiancee departs for U.S.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats! You're lucky. Ours was from VSC no case number yet. NOA2 is June 19th :-(

// OUR K1 VISA JOURNEY //

12/29/2012 - I-129F Packet Sent
01/09/2013 - NOA 1
06/19/2013 - NOA 2
07/12/2013 - Our Case Was Shipped to NVC
07/19/2013 - Called NVC And Got A MNL Case Number
07/22/2013 - Scheduled Interview Online (August 12th)
07/29-30/2013 - SLEC Read my Medical Exam Review
08/12/2013 - Interview Read My Review | Documents I prepared | Tracking my Visa status
08/16/2013 - Visa On Hand Pick up via 2GO MOA
08/27/2013 - CFO seminar and sticker Read my CFO experience
09/01/2013 – POE To U.S.
09/14/2013 - Got married

// AOS Journey //

10/03/2013 - Sent AOS Packet via USPS Priority | My AOS Packet

10/10/2013 - NOA 1 received via text and email (AOS, AP, and EAD) AOS Acceptance 10/09, AP and EAD Initial Review 10/07

10/14/2013 - NOA received via mail (AOS, AP, and EAD)

10/21/2013 - Letter for Biomettrics appointment received

11/04/2013 - RFE from checking online

11/07/2013 - Biometrics

11/08/2013 - Received the RFE letter in the mail & sent RFE on the same day!!

11/14/2013 - RFE respond received

12/04/2013 - I-485 Family-based Card in production (a.m.) then went to Decision (p.m.) - NO interview

12/09/2013 - Green Card was mailed!

12/11/2013 - GC received! 2 months and 1 day from the NOA1

Read how we expedite our case

// EAD/AP //

Terminated as Green Card was approved first.

You can also view my Timeline

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

For the NVC:

Checking on your embassy case number:

It will take 7 - 10 days business for NVC to receive your file from USCIS after you receive the NOA2, then another 2 - 5 business days for NVC to get your file in there system and get the MNL # from USEM. Call after 4:45 PM eastern time for shorter wait times K1's are not tracked through the AVR, ever. They are processed like an immigrant visa, but they are NOT immigrant visas, so they fall into a completely different class of their own. Therefore you need an operator. To get there:

1-603-334-0700 Operator assistance is available Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 12:00 AM (Eastern Time)

Press 1 for English
Press 5 for an operator

NVC CONTACT INFORMATION:

Website: www.immigrantvisas.state.govwww.immigrantvisas.state.gov

E-mail: NVCInquiry@state.gov I highly recommend you email NVC for the MNL #, even if you call and get it, this will give you a correspondence from NVC with the MNL # for future reference.

(I found NVC to be very quick responding to emails)

REQUIRED SECURITY INFORMATION:

You are required to provide the following security information with each inquiry to receive a case specific response:

* NVC Case Number or USCIS Receipt Number (Place in the subject line of the e-mail).
* Petitioner's name and date of birth.
( NOTE: If the visa petition is employment-based, include the employer's company/organization name instead of the petitioner's name and date of birth. )
* Principal Applicant's name and date of birth.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Thanks everyone....we are paying the Visa fee today :-) !!!!

We paid our Visa fee and now have our interview date for Aug 8th !!!! :-)

Keep up the faith everyone.....the waiting is tough but keep reading, asking questions and things do move forward....

cjmc

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.