zooropa

Anyone from TSC K1 fiance please comment when you get a case number!!

721 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I am in the same boat. The only difference is that my case was approved 3 days after yours and I also didn't receive any e-mail or status update on my case. Not sure what to do.

Not sure either...called DOS and NVC today..they say they don't have it. But reading Queen's post, who knows. I emailed my Congressman today - if I don't hear anything from him by Wednesday, I will call his office. Have you tried your Congressman/woman yet?

10.17EST got manila case number. Noa2june19 transferred july10

AOS/EAD/AP

10/03/13 - package sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/07/13 - package received by S. Rodriguez

10/10/13 - Email Notification for AOS/EAD/AP

10/19/13 - NOA1 EAD

11/07/13 - BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

11/16/13 - USCIS Status for I-485: Testing and Interview

12/03/13 - USCIS Status for I-131 AP - Approved / USCIS Status for I-485 - Card/ Document Production

01/07/14 - INTERVIEW @ 1:00pm, USCIS Hagatna Guam -APPROVED

01/08/14 - Card Production Ordered

01/09/14 - Register Permanent Status

01/14/14 - For Delivery with USPS Tracking No.

1/24/14/ - GC on hand

ROC I-751

10/09/15 - Eligible for ROC

10/21/15 - I-751 Packet mailed via USPS (2 day Priority Mail)

10/23/15 - Delivered to USCIS California Service Center

10/27/15 - $590 charged to account.

10/29/15 - received NOA dated 10/23/15

11/06/15 - Biometrics received for 11/18/15 appointment

aww, congats vazpayne! so happy for you - you are always so encouraging to everyone. smile.png

thank you Jeannie & Al, this process makes us stronger. all we have to do is to be supportive and have faith with each other. I am hoping for everybody's smooth process this week. don't lose hope. ;)

AOS/EAD/AP

10/03/13 - package sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/07/13 - package received by S. Rodriguez

10/10/13 - Email Notification for AOS/EAD/AP

10/19/13 - NOA1 EAD

11/07/13 - BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

11/16/13 - USCIS Status for I-485: Testing and Interview

12/03/13 - USCIS Status for I-131 AP - Approved / USCIS Status for I-485 - Card/ Document Production

01/07/14 - INTERVIEW @ 1:00pm, USCIS Hagatna Guam -APPROVED

01/08/14 - Card Production Ordered

01/09/14 - Register Permanent Status

01/14/14 - For Delivery with USPS Tracking No.

1/24/14/ - GC on hand

ROC I-751

10/09/15 - Eligible for ROC

10/21/15 - I-751 Packet mailed via USPS (2 day Priority Mail)

10/23/15 - Delivered to USCIS California Service Center

10/27/15 - $590 charged to account.

10/29/15 - received NOA dated 10/23/15

11/06/15 - Biometrics received for 11/18/15 appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

10.17EST got manila case number. Noa2june19 transferred july10

Awesome! Congratulations!! good.gif

Wishing that mine to be coming soon too..smile.png

Our K-1 VISA JOURNEY:
Dec 11,2012 - I-129F Petition sent to USCIS
Dec 17,2012 - NOA1 received
Jun 18,2013 - NOA2 received
Jul 16,2013 - MNL Case# received
Jul 25,2013 - hard copy of NVC Letter received
Jul 31,2013 - Medical Exam - PASSED
Aug 03,2013 - hard copy Packet 3 received from USEM Manila
Aug 27,2013 - Interview -VISA APPROVED!!!
Aug 28,2013 - CFO -GCP Seminar -PASSED
Sep 03,2013 - CEAC Case Status "ISSUED"
Sep 06,2013 - VISA ON HAND! Thank you God!
Sep 20,2013 - Travel to USA (JFK Airport)
Our AOS JOURNEY:
Oct 10,2013 - Got Married!
Oct 17,2013 - Got our Marriage Certificate

Oct 17,2013 - SSN Filed

Oct 21,2013 - SSN Card received

Oct 31,2013 - AOS/EAD/AP Package Filed/Mailed

Nov 05,2013 - Got Acceptance/Receipt via sms & email from USCIS

Nov 09,2013 - NOA for AOS/EAD/AP received by mail

Nov 19,2013 - Received NOA for Biometrics Appointment
Dec 10,2013 - Biometrics Appointment
Jan 10,2014 - EAD Approved
Jan 13,2014 - AP Approved
Jan 16,2014 - Combo Card received (EAD/AP)
Feb 22,2014 - Received Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case
Apr 28,2014 - AOS Approved
May 02,2014 - Green Card Production & Received NOA for Permanent Resident
May 03,2014 - Green Card Received

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

Not sure either...called DOS and NVC today..they say they don't have it. But reading Queen's post, who knows. I emailed my Congressman today - if I don't hear anything from him by Wednesday, I will call his office. Have you tried your Congressman/woman yet?

I also called NVC yesterday evening and received the same 8 weeks BS. I haven't tried contacting the confressman's office yet thinking what different news they will be able to provide while NVC is saying 8 weeks and USCIS hasn't event forwarded our case yet.

Timeline

thank you Jeannie & Al, this process makes us stronger. all we have to do is to be supportive and have faith with each other. I am hoping for everybody's smooth process this week. don't lose hope. wink.png

thanks ..trying to stay positive - this last 48 hours has been a bit trying but trying to just hang with it...I just saw someone say that London is now saying there is a weeks delay on their end for interviews so I'm starting to think my fiance should take one of the teaching positions he was offered in September because this could go on for months and months. hope your embassy is moving a lot faster. :)

Timeline

I did however send an e-mail yesterday to NVC Inquiry and NVC research with my scanned copy of NOA2 asking them for the whereabouts of my case. Let's see what they have to say. If I don't hear anything by the end of the week, I will call the congressman's office in addition to an e-mail.

Timeline

I did however send an e-mail yesterday to NVC Inquiry and NVC research with my scanned copy of NOA2 asking them for the whereabouts of my case. Let's see what they have to say. If I don't hear anything by the end of the week, I will call the congressman's office in addition to an e-mail.

That is my next option...maybe one of us will get some traction soon..hope you hear some positive news. :)

I think they think switching from 3 weeks to 8 weeks will discourage people from calling for awhile but it's actually the opposite...I wonder if this being summer time with vacations isn't helping but to increase the timeline almost triple is just not acceptable...

Timeline

That is my next option...maybe one of us will get some traction soon..hope you hear some positive news. smile.png

I think they think switching from 3 weeks to 8 weeks will discourage people from calling for awhile but it's actually the opposite...I wonder if this being summer time with vacations isn't helping but to increase the timeline almost triple is just not acceptable...

Thanks, hopefully one of us WILL hear some positive news soon.

I am on the verge of losing my patience. We have waited 7 months now and there are at least couple of more months we have to wait for if not more and if we don't press these people it seems they will keep taking their time since they don't know what goes on in our lives.

Right there with you. Can't believe how stressful this is getting - My plan was to be in the states at the beginning of October (NOA1 7th December 2012) and I can't believe that we've just been told by USCIS that it "could" take another 30 days for our application to get to NVC! As of this morning NVC have not yet received our file and by the sounds of it on here, they are telling people up to 8 weeks to get the file to the embassy? Is that right? That's a potential 16 weeks from NOA2 (16th Jun) before the Embassy get to see it!

I know we should never have made plans but we had to aim for something and thought ten months was realistic!

Just got our case number today. At least it shows they're assigning case numbers within a day or two of recieving them.

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.