ceriserose

How NOT to start your day...

53 posts in this topic

I hope you drank that whole bottle of baileys. I sure would.

I remember one time i drank a whole bottle of Baileys. I drank it along with an entire half gallon of whole milk. It was the fattest ive ever felt in my entire life. Moral of the story::: Cut it with something thinner than whole milk. :lol:

hahahaha I can imagine. I tend to have mine on the rocks. Though since I managed to get myself a stomach ulcer years back from too many vodkas on the rocks, I tend now to stop after a couple.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you drank that whole bottle of baileys. I sure would.

I remember one time i drank a whole bottle of Baileys. I drank it along with an entire half gallon of whole milk. It was the fattest ive ever felt in my entire life. Moral of the story::: Cut it with something thinner than whole milk. :lol:

hahahaha I can imagine. I tend to have mine on the rocks. Though since I managed to get myself a stomach ulcer years back from too many vodkas on the rocks, I tend now to stop after a couple.

speaking of ulcers, i have had one that seems to come and go. I get it from beer, like when i really take it to the next level. I just cant seem to have only a couple. Its all or nothing for me. Guess i have a problem :no::no::no::lol:

21FUNNY.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Oh wowies :o just reading this. So glad you got out of that ok. How scary for you. I hope you drank that whole bottle of baileys. I sure would.

:lol: Oddly enough, I had a small bottle of the chocolate mint flavored Bailey's that was almost gone. It is now gone (only 2 drinks, and I drink it straight).

Just heading out to get to work. Everything not required for safe driving is crossed. ;)

Electricity is really just organized lightning.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Oh wowies :o just reading this. So glad you got out of that ok. How scary for you. I hope you drank that whole bottle of baileys. I sure would.

:lol: Oddly enough, I had a small bottle of the chocolate mint flavored Bailey's that was almost gone. It is now gone (only 2 drinks, and I drink it straight).

Just heading out to get to work. Everything not required for safe driving is crossed. ;)

You and your baileys!! :lol:

Gald you were ok and hope your drive today was far less interesting. :P

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Timeline

Yeah, I know, you'd think that I drank all the time, when in fact I'm pretty much a tee-totaller. :lol:

The drive today was good. Saw the remains of a car at the same spot I skidded (my co-worker told me he'd driven through an accident there yesterday as well). They used a ton of de-icer on that overpass.

Tomorrow I may carpool with hubby. They're calling for freezing rain in the wee hours of the morning so the morning commute might be icky. We'll see.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Yeah, I know, you'd think that I drank all the time, when in fact I'm pretty much a tee-totaller. :lol:

The drive today was good. Saw the remains of a car at the same spot I skidded (my co-worker told me he'd driven through an accident there yesterday as well). They used a ton of de-icer on that overpass.

Tomorrow I may carpool with hubby. They're calling for freezing rain in the wee hours of the morning so the morning commute might be icky. We'll see.

Just thinking about driving on ice terrifies me. It never ever happens in Florida (shocking huh :P ). If I ever drive somewhere where it's snowy or icy, I'll need lessons on how to do it! :unsure:

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Timeline

Just thinking about driving on ice terrifies me. It never ever happens in Florida (shocking huh :P ). If I ever drive somewhere where it's snowy or icy, I'll need lessons on how to do it! :unsure:

Yeah, people assume that coming from Canada I'm used to driving in snow. Nuh uh...and snow in different places is vastly different for driving.

And you don't drive on ice, sugar. You spin. :lol:

Yeah, people assume that coming from Canada I'm used to driving in snow. Nuh uh...and snow in different places is vastly different for driving.

And you don't drive on ice, sugar. You spin. :lol:

while we are on the topic of ice in Washington.. I work nightshift, and i was just finishing up, and i went out to my car, and it was a complete ice block. The inside of the key hole was frozen, and the key would not turn, plus the doors were iced shut completely. I started pouring hot water on it, and the water would freeze quickly and it was just re inforcing it. I almost had to kick in my window. It was horrible. I finally opened it though. Damm freak weather. :no:

21FUNNY.gif