Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Newness of Life

Can teenage drug use get Visa denied if it was over 20 years ago?

5 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Well it will have to be disclosed at the medical (when they ask about drug use). They will probably refer you to a psychologist or something as is standard. I suggest taking the therapy record (doctors notes or whatever) to the medical and hopefully that will avoid the need to see someone again.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

He is in very good standing with the therapy center that I am sure he could get a note from the director. Infact, she had him do drug counseling for others there later on. This would help right?

It sounds good to me. No telling if he'll actually need it, but it would be good to have.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.