Gary and Alla

Chicago Shootings: At Least 7 Killed, More Than 3 Dozen Hurt In Weekend Gun Violence

21 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/17/chicago-shootings-6-kille_n_3453390.html?murder

The interim order made last December which required Illinois to implement "shall issue" concealed carry and also required the state to accept the concealed permits of other states.

Thousands of Illinois gun owners have already received and are already carrying concealed handguns and there has been a 31% decrease in shootings this year so far in Chicago. Even though the governor has delayed this crime fighting tool being implemented permanently until July 8, the effects are already seen.

While news reports like to publicize the shootings that happened, they minimize the fact that the number of shootings is much less this year and only mention it in the last line of the article. The reduction in crime has been enough to prevent the deployment of the National Guard to reduce crime as was done last year before good people were allowed the ability to defend themselves

Concealed carry in Illinois is already saving lives of young, black men in the inner city and protecting women from assault on the street.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I mentioned gun violence in Chicago going down months ago.

I was told it was because of the weather.

I remember that. Maybe there's fewer people left in Chicago to shoot.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: Timeline

I mentioned gun violence in Chicago going down months ago.

I was told it was because of the weather.

We also had a recent spike in gun violence against the backdrop of overall reduced gun violence in NYC and were told that this non-existent increase in gun violence is due to recent gun control measures in NY. Here Gary wants to attribute the reduced gun violence to conceal carry permits that have yet to make it to law, let alone be applied for and issued. I suppose the mere anticipation of gun nuts running around packing reduces gun violence. :lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Also, this topic title is not even remotely close to the title of the article.

MODS!!!

topic title edited. thank you for the report.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

You've been framed.

:hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I usually announce when I report things. So everyone already knows.

But now I know I can just say "MODS!!!" and they will appear.

Go try it in the game whoring, I mean forum and see if it works.

Edited by spookyturtle

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

you rang?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *