37 posts in this topic

I have added you to the Case Complete Interview thread. And yes you are looking at August Interview if there are slots. At least you are in the queue.

Honestly to be in queue for the upcoming scheduling ou need to be case complete by end of month. Just hang on.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/433566-july-2013-interviews/page-37#entry6301862

Thank you..... I am just looking to at least see the finish to this long jounney. Feels like we've been wondering around in the desert forever......

I have added you to the case Complete Interview thread. Now you have a countrymen P & K.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/433566-july-2013-interviews/page-37#entry6301862

Thank you..... I am just looking to at least see the finish to this long jounney. Feels like we've been wondering around in the desert forever......

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey guys did anyone who got approved on June 3 hear anything from Nvc ?

That's awfully specific.

And you could find the answer to your question by looking at the interview thread that was posted.

The interviews are all sorted by case complete date.

There was a no one with case complete on 6/3.

However, there are several after 6/3 with case complete and interview dates.

oldlady.gif

That's awfully specific.

And you could find the answer to your question by looking at the interview thread that was posted.

The interviews are all sorted by case complete date.

There was a no one with case complete on 6/3.

However, there are several after 6/3 with case complete and interview dates.

I think that person just wants any sign of something definite like myself. The state of limbo can be torture..... ????? LoL

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Today I received a case complete email from the National Visa Center. My case was complete on July 10th though. I called in and was told that I should call back in mid July to inquire about an interview. That's like 4 weeks from my case complete (July 10th). I was told by the NVC rep that a july interview date was out of question and that I would not get a date for like 3 more weeks. I've seen most people get a date somewhere around 8 to 20 days from a case complete. She also told me that the NVC is not (scheduling anymore this month) (June 2013). Please tell me this person is wrong.

PS Timeline will be updated soon.....

how can your case complete be July 10? It is only June 17 today...July 10 is 3 weeks from now....

Congrats on a case complete. I pray I am next.

You will be soon.... you've been my shadow on this journey most of the way.... we might as well run to the finish together also......

how can your case complete be July 10? It is only June 17 today...July 10 is 3 weeks from now....

LoL! Don't be so precise. .... I meant ( J U N E ) 10th smh.... sorry if I offended anyone lol....

How long did it take NVC to give you a case complete after you mailed in required documents?

I mailed the paperwork on may 24th, called in and got a case complete on june 10th, and got the case complete email on june 17th. About 11 business days from when I shipped overnight.

Ok, that is not bad. I hope you get a July interview.

I would be so happy for a July interview.... but from what I've been told (by everyone) it will be August at best....

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.