449 posts in this topic

Keep contacting every 2 weeks the one thing i saw you posted they gave you the same email response as me the last time they didnt say he was in ap like they had told you

Keep contacting every 2 weeks the one thing i saw you posted they gave you the same email response as me the last time they didnt say he was in ap like they had told you

Yeah, the last email didn't mentioned ap but on ustraveldocs said ap as in reviewing not just ap so I thought we getting the visa soon. I emailed both the embassy and ustraveldocs now. Let's see what's going on.

For those who wishes to see my timeline, I will fix it somewhere in the future.

Yeah, the last email didn't mentioned ap but on ustraveldocs said ap as in reviewing not just ap so I thought we getting the visa soon. I emailed both the embassy and ustraveldocs now. Let's see what's going on.

Thats good they are reviewing the documents they requested a couple weeks ago ok lets see what they respond back soon our husbands visas will be issued :) let me know what they tell you

Filed: Other Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Myxxxx did you call dos about yesterday's update? Winky keep your head up. Don't let down...look at me five years in this process and god finally pushed through our turn. So please have faith. It will all be worked out when you least expect it

Myxxxx did you call dos about yesterday's update? Winky keep your head up. Don't let down...look at me five years in this process and god finally pushed through our turn. So please have faith. It will all be worked out when you least expect it

Yes i did they told me its because of the solvencia they asked for and the call he received it got updated to fridays date when they called i dont know maybe sundays was electronic like you had said maybe it hadnt gone thru the system about the requested document.

Thank you for your words. 5 years is a long time. I spend 3 years with the process because lots of things happened but I was able to go in and out of the country just to be with him but now it's harder because I have a baby to raise. God knows my heart and I know God will help me out with this.

I got a response from the embassy and ustraveldocs. The one from the embassy say the the same thing like the other one, it didn't mention ap. On ustraveldocs it says ap, meaning it's under review. Well, sounds to me like he is no longer in ap. I guess I gotta be more patient.

Edited by Winky

I got a response from the embassy and ustraveldocs. The one from the embassy say the the same thing like the other one, it didn't mention ap. On ustraveldocs it says ap, meaning it's under review. Well, sounds to me like he is no longer in ap. I guess I gotta be more patient.

Thats good hes not ap things are moving along they are reviewing we gotta be patient out time will come

My husband went to embassy today CO told him he was approved all they needed was his solvencia to issue his visa and told him he was going to prepare his package to pick it up today he went back but they told him his package is ready just his passport needs to be stamp they didnt get to do it its done with a machine. So they gave him a paper to pick it up on tuesday in person.

My husband went to embassy today CO told him he was approved all they needed was his solvencia to issue his visa and told him he was going to prepare his package to pick it up today he went back but they told him his package is ready just his passport needs to be stamp they didnt get to do it its done with a machine. So they gave him a paper to pick it up on tuesday in person.

That's great news, congratulations!

Edited by Winky

I noticed that my case was updated to today's date. Still ap but that got me a bit hyped.

I noticed that my case was updated to today's date. Still ap but that got me a bit hyped.

Thats great your case has been getting a lot if udates lately soon you will be issued

That's great news, congratulations!

Thank you i won't feel relieved until he has his passport and package in hands.

Hi i just checked ceac visa has been issued :) im so happy hubby just needs to pick it up tuesday

Glad to know that yours was issued. :)

Edited by Winky

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.