449 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Guys!!!! Guess what??? My husband's visa was issued today!!! I'm so thankful with god and everyone who has supported us through this voyage. Words can't explain how we are feeling. I can't wait for you all to get visas issued. I'll keep you all in my prayers.

Guys!!!! Guess what??? My husband's visa was issued today!!! I'm so thankful with god and everyone who has supported us through this voyage. Words can't explain how we are feeling. I can't wait for you all to get visas issued. I'll keep you all in my prayers.

Congratulations!!! Finally a happy ending. :D

Can you add how many days you were waiting for visa since they approved your waivers?

I'm worried about the recent government shutdown in regards of visa processing abroad but I really hope our spouses get their visa soon.

Edited by Winky

For those who wishes to see my timeline, I will fix it somewhere in the future.

Filed: Other Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Thank you guys. We are just waiting to see when it's gonna be delivered to cargo express. My husband won't be coming till the last part of October. He is a teacher and if he doesn't work the entire month they don't pay him. So I'm kind of bummed about that. But work is work not matter where it's at.

Hi my husband got a call from the embassy today they need a new solvencia his expired he has to take to the embassy Wednesday the girl told him they need it asap cuz his medical exams are gonna expire soon and the CO doesnt want him to get a new medical this is good news.

Edited by Mxy22

Hi my husband got a call from the embassy today they need a new solvencia his expired he has to take to the embassy Wednesday the girl told him they need it asap cuz his medical exams are gonna expire soon and the CO doesnt want him to get a new medical this is good news.

Yeah looks like they will issue very soon.

Hey have any of you guys ever gotten a status update on a sunday my husband had a status update to todays date the 6 still ap but the date changed i didnt think they work sundays.

Hey have any of you guys ever gotten a status update on a sunday my husband had a status update to todays date the 6 still ap but the date changed i didnt think they work sundays.

Nope. Mine's shows Sep 30, still AP. It's really odd but I guess someone decided to look at your case on off day.

Nope. Mine's shows Sep 30, still AP. It's really odd but I guess someone decided to look at your case on off day.

Yes its weird im gonna call Dos tomorrow maybe they can explain it. To my understanding sunday they dont work

Yes its weird im gonna call Dos tomorrow maybe they can explain it. To my understanding sunday they dont work

Update when you call dos.

I called Dos and they say the update is because of the solvencia they requested friday we had an update to fridays date thats why it was weird to me another update date yesterday. My husband is getting his solvencia today.

It still weird but at least your case is moving. As for me, I'm getting to the point where I'm losing hope. I am desperate. :'(

Edited by Winky

It still weird but at least your case is moving. As for me, I'm getting to the point where I'm losing hope. I am desperate. :'(

Hopefully they keep moving our case after they receive the solvencia on Wednesday we have to.wait and see. Don't lose hope i know its easier said than done but thats all we have we can't give up we are almost there. Your case has been getting updates too so they are working on it. Have you emailed them back?

Hopefully they keep moving our case after they receive the solvencia on Wednesday we have to.wait and see. Don't lose hope i know its easier said than done but thats all we have we can't give up we are almost there. Your case has been getting updates too so they are working on it. Have you emailed them back?

Not yet.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.