449 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Oh no winky this sucks...hopefully it's just a mistake...do you know if your husband came out fine in his tests? Have you checked ustraveldocs for any updates on the medical needing to be renewed? He would have to the the Paper stating that he needs to renew the medical...

Yeah it sucks. His medical came out great so I don't know why a retake. He took it on May 3, so that's 4 months ago. I'm going to call DOS again. Also, I emailed so I'm going to wait for an answer from the embassy.

Edited by Winky

For those who wishes to see my timeline, I will fix it somewhere in the future.

Yeah it sucks. His medical came out great so I don't know why a retake. He took it on May 3, so that's 4 months ago. I'm going to call DOS again. Also, I emailed so I'm going to wait for an answer from the embassy.

Yes its barely gonna be 5 months in a couple of days yes you should call again and wait to see what embassy says before. They are responding quick by tomorrow you should get a reply back

Timeline

Good morning guys so i called dos today again...i had my doubts about what the ftp told me on Monday about my husband's ceac update on the 20th. Well the guy that answered today told me that he could see that they were reviewing the case on that day and that's why the lady told me about the dhs/dos approval. I'm feeling more relaxed i know it might take a couple more weeks hopefully days but I'm content it's a good sign overall

I hope we can get some good news for us in this forum

I called DOS and the lady told me that his case is being worked on. I noticed there was another update on CEAC today before I called DOS. I told her about the medical request and she told me if the embassy request anything, they will contact us. I got a reply from the embassy and the email was exactly like Mxy22 posted so let's see what happens.

Samber

any update without inquiring is good

Winky

They replied the same thing they replied to me thats good cuz they didnt say he was in ap like last time

Hopefully soon we will all get good news im starting to worry cuz holidays are coming im planning to go to el salvador again if i.dont hear back soon

Timeline

Good morning guys we had another update today it says "ready" ? I've read on other forums that after ready comes issued!!! I hope it does!!!!! I wish all get issued soon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Good morning guys we had another update today it says "ready" ? I've read on other forums that after ready comes issued!!! I hope it does!!!!! I wish all get issued soon

Your original interview was last November, right? have you been in administrative processing this whole time? or did they require other stuff from you? Congrats! ufff- hoping we all hear good news soon :)

Timeline

Yes my husband had his interview last November. He needed two waivers which were approved in May and he has been sitting in"refused" all along till today.

@Samberb0408, oh my that's awesome. I read that when status is ready it goes to ap and then issued. Good for you.

I got another update today but still ap. When this will end? :/

He is in administrative processing today...

Give it a day or 2 and then it change to issued.

Timeline

Give it a day or 2 and then it change to issued.

I hope it does winky...I'm ready for my hubby to come home. It's been 5 yrs 3 months and 15 days.

I've been praying to my virgencita and god is probably tired of me asking to have my husband back home. Only He knowsall that we've been thru. I hope I see issued soon and you all too.

That is wonderful news samber it should change to issue in 1 or 2 days finally we are hearing good news praying we all get our spouses back this year. Keep us posted

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.