449 posts in this topic

I havent gotten any updates since july 15 all they say is they are reviewing our documents and they will contact my husband once they are done. Thats good you got updated it shows they are working on your case. We just have to keep waiting it will happen for us all.

Samber0408

You should attach the chat to the email you send them.

I chatted with someone from ustraveldocs and they told me the same thing that his passport was at the embassy waiting to be delivered to cargo express with in 3-10 days.

I told her that my case still showing AP she told to wait for embassy to call me for instructions how to pick up passport. I don't think they know much either that or our husbands will get their passport soon

ustraveldocs is like a third party agency so don't believe what they tell you. My status still shows AP with the latest update showing Sept 3. Be patient guys. Soon, this shall pass.

For those who wishes to see my timeline, I will fix it somewhere in the future.

ustraveldocs is like a third party agency so don't believe what they tell you. My status still shows AP with the latest update showing Sept 3. Be patient guys. Soon, this shall pass.

I know they dont seem to know anything. Thats good your case got update did you make an inquiry or they update themselves that means they are working on it.

I know they dont seem to know anything. Thats good your case got update did you make an inquiry or they update themselves that means they are working on it.

It got updated because I send them an email.

For those who wishes to see my timeline, I will fix it somewhere in the future.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Just want to check... so, If my fiancé's interview was on August 14th and the last update to Administrative Processing was on August 19th... does this mean that they have not gotten to our case yet? that most likely we are just in a pile waiting for them to start processing our case? OR- are they probably working on it, even though we haven't gotten any updates? ... I guess basically I'm just trying to figure out if they update the date every time they make an inquiry or continue the 'investigation'? thanks guys!

Just want to check... so, If my fiancé's interview was on August 14th and the last update to Administrative Processing was on August 19th... does this mean that they have not gotten to our case yet? that most likely we are just in a pile waiting for them to start processing our case? OR- are they probably working on it, even though we haven't gotten any updates? ... I guess basically I'm just trying to figure out if they update the date every time they make an inquiry or continue the 'investigation'? thanks guys!

My case has gotten updates only when i have inquired but every time i email them they say that they are working on our case so i dont really know i guess you never know with the embassy.

Filed: Other Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Hi myxxx I emailed congensansal today. They answered within 6 hours. Very fast huh. Which gives me a good feeling. They answered the same as previous email. But ceac dud update today. I'm feeling good. Fast response and ceac update is better than days without knowing anything and no ceac update. I thank God for any little bit if light.

Hi myxxx I emailed congensansal today. They answered within 6 hours. Very fast huh. Which gives me a good feeling. They answered the same as previous email. But ceac dud update today. I'm feeling good. Fast response and ceac update is better than days without knowing anything and no ceac update. I thank God for any little bit if light.

Hi i emailed on thursday and got a response 4 hrs later i was amazed too im glad they are responding quick i.also got the same response back and they updated ceac too. Hopefully they keep responding this quick all the time we dont have to wait days like usually something is better than nothing.

Filed: Other Country: El Salvador
Timeline

My case shows an update on the 10th of Sept and tha is it!! They say each case is different and some are resolved in shorter time than others...I really like to believe, I really like to have faith that everything will be ok and it will soon be over but I see no light I see no hope, I am getting older and affraid that my medical exams will soon be expired then I will have to do it all over again....Do these people know how difficult it is to leave here in El Salvador???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.