Mike and Lily

Fiance betrays me

229 posts in this topic

I have a different questions actually

Why did she go to his dorm room at night? knowing he is alone there and she is an engaged woman. Thats too much trusting someone you just met a few months ago.

I dont think there is an explanation needed here. We all know what happens if a girl who we just met couple months ago comes to our dormroom at night and alone.

Best way to avoid the risks is not taking the risk. Going to a guys dormroom which is also his bedroom at night is the risk, she knew it , and she took it.

now you are going to ask me why she told you all that? I will tell you why?

from your writing i can easly see she is unexperienced in relationships. this was the first time she did such thing and she felt bad. We all do feel bad when we f##k up first time, dont we? but when we do it again and again , we get used to it and stop being ashamed.

i can tell you what my wife does......she is only 20 years old...I never told her not to go clubbing or bars or have male friends. But since we got married , she never was out after 10 o clock. She would never go to a male friends home alone. (only if bunch of ppl) no clubbing , no bars.

I asked why she wont go out and have fun with her friends, she said she doesnt want to. But i know she wont because she doesnt want to make me jealous and put questions marks in my mind. She is too consideret at that age. She always tell me American guys dont really give a damm about the ring, so they always come and pull on her. So she doesnt want to go such places where men hunt for women without her husband.

well the same with me. I intruduced all my friends to her. and i only hang out with them.

We are all human after all. Our minds are never strong enough i have been away from my wife for 4 months. that means no sex for 4 months. Im sure if i go out to a bar and a nice lady approaches me, i wil have bad thoughts in mind especially with the help of the alcohol. SO I dont feel like going out alone. i want to wait till i can go with my wife and have fun together.

Wow....no, you wouldn't have to tell her not to go "clubbing", but your attitudes and beliefs come through here loud and clear, so I'm sure she's aware of them. Question marks in your mind??

Yes, we are all human, but you're not some animal that can't be celibate for 4 months either. If you think having a drink and being in a bar puts you at risk, YOU stay home.

I don't know how old you are, but you're coming across like her father or guardian! 10 o'clock...*sigh*

Carla (F)

carlahmsb4.gif

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But forgiveness has to be part of love or else one will be sorely disappointed.

I think this is the best statement I have read on this thread.

A lot of people have mentioned the 30 year age difference ,which I don't think is that big of a deal if one person is 30 and the other is 60. This girl has been described as inexperienced and is college (or there would be no dorm room to go to), so I'm going to put her age at early 20s, the OP has been married before. That is a huge gap -- the OP must have known there would be some bumps along the way.

90day.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

But forgiveness has to be part of love or else one will be sorely disappointed.

I think this is the best statement I have read on this thread.

A lot of people have mentioned the 30 year age difference ,which I don't think is that big of a deal if one person is 30 and the other is 60. This girl has been described as inexperienced and is college (or there would be no dorm room to go to), so I'm going to put her age at early 20s, the OP has been married before. That is a huge gap -- the OP must have known there would be some bumps along the way.

I'm 55 and my fiancee is 30. If she hadn't shown the maturity of a much older woman I wouldn't have gotten involved with her. Some of this is just common sense.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

One american in college and she ends up in his dorm room... sounds like she is intrigued with americans, here she will have millions of chances to be intrigued with americans. She should not be going to any mans dorm room .

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.