2,994 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Should I update my information at my employer? YES

Should I quit the job? If you have a work permit I don't see any reason to quit the job.

Should I keep the job and when IO ask me if I have claimed citizen, i should say no.-USCIS will not ask in your AOS interview about "US Citizenship claim", but they will ask in your application for naturalization, and DO NOT LIE TO USCIS.

Thank you for answering my questions Sandra.

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just want to say thank you Jesus my I 360 was approved today!!! Here is a rundown of my case and time line...

Dated my ex for 11 months then we got married in August 2010... He filed I 130 IN September 2010.. Found out he was molesting my two yr old in December 2010, got the cops and cps to take him out of the house. Filed my I360 May 2012, got prima facie in three days...RFE for good faith marriage May 2013, reply by june, 2013. Approved Sept 2013... Thank you Jesus.....

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Congratulationstruereligion1979!!! Happy for you and your child :)

Do the next step as soon as you can. Best wishes and enjoy your new life. May God send more blessing to you and all survivors

Just want to say thank you Jesus my I 360 was approved today!!! Here is a rundown of my case and time line...

Dated my ex for 11 months then we got married in August 2010... He filed I 130 IN September 2010.. Found out he was molesting my two yr old in December 2010, got the cops and cps to take him out of the house. Filed my I360 May 2012, got prima facie in three days...RFE for good faith marriage May 2013, reply by june, 2013. Approved Sept 2013... Thank you Jesus.....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm truly over this site. I Won't post here till after my interview. Too much unnecessary rules.

08/2012 Discussed my immigration issues with a lawyer

08/2012 Started gathering evidence

11/2012 Paid my deposit (forgot to sign documents)

01/2013 Signed documents

02/19/2013 Vsc received my application

02/22/2013 NOA mailed out

My lawyer has a prima facie never collected it Caz I don't need any benefit at this time.

03/05/2013 EAD mailed out (actual ead date, it will expire 03/04/2014)

03/08/2013 Lawyer received biometrics for 3/17/2013 (day after my edd, [expected due date] did early walking 3/12/13)

03/29/2013 Card in hand (lawyer received it abt a week earlier but I delivered so was unable to collect it)

Waiting for my i360 approval but I'm in no rush (good things come to those who wait)

8/14/13 i360 approved. :)

10/8/2013 aos interview. .. approved :)

10/9/2013 status adjust to lpr and welcome package mailed out.

8/15/2013 I484 transfered to local office. :)

Sandranj and Hypnos you guys are truly knowlegeable , educated and is indeed a blessing to my life and others im sure on this forum. It is with great pleasure to have stumbled on here. God bless yawl. I hope to hook up with you Sandranj at your other get together.Be well Stay blessed..

" You never can win, when you play dirty"

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Anajnic thank you for the kind words. Yep you came to the right place, we have here some good people with great acknowledgement of Immigration Law.

'When I stand before God at the end of my life,I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say " I used everything you gave me".

(Emman Bombeck)

Edited by sandranj

I have to agree with Sandra vawa111 do not lie to uscis they have their way of tracking and you dont want to be placed in that situation.....She is an experienced lawyer with many years of experience an has helped many many over the years.....she is the angel of our forum take her advice.....trust God and all will be well!!!!

I have to agree with Sandra vawa111 do not lie to uscis they have their way of tracking and you dont want to be placed in that situation.....She is an experienced lawyer with many years of experience an has helped many many over the years.....she is the angel of our forum take her advice.....trust God and all will be well!!!!

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Sandra you give us more than your talent, you gives your valuable time, you give us hope, you give us a piece of you every time you help us either in private or thru general posts. Like Anajnic I hope I will get to meet up with you some day. We were guided definitely guided by a divine force or circumstance to end up in this forum.

Anajnic thank you for the kind words. Yep you came to the right place, we have here some good people with great acknowledgement of Immigration Law.

'When I stand before God at the end of my life,I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say " I used everything you gave me".

(Emman Bombeck)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I have to agree. Sandra is pretty amazing .. I don't think I can put in words how incredible she is. I too wish to meet up as well!! Hopefully in the future something can happen. Oh I have my tracking number on my EAD it says I should have it by the 13th. On cloud 9. ^-^

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

Hello, My i 360 was approved two days ago. I filed I 360,I 485 and work permit in march. On the uscis webside it's saying that I 485 initial review. Do you think they gonna call me for an interview or they can approve with out the interview.

I had an other I 485 and I 130 last year based on my marriage w my ex.

Thank you!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hello everyone!

I am agree Sandra is the best person she givs to us her time free just because she love help. she is an angel. we love you sandra.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.