Teague

I hope NVC are not liers like USCIS

29 posts in this topic

My husband called this morning, NVC told him that our papers went to their building on May 27, but not in their system yet. We got approved Apr 23rd. And they told my husband to wait 20 days more for our case number. I am tired of waiting to be honest . Is this not enough punishment waiting USCIS to approved me more than a year? OMG! and until when I am going to wait for my NVC case number? ANOTHER YEAR? I have lots and lots of patience but now I think its vanishing!!! cray5ol.gif

That is basically NVC's generic answer to all as to when you will receive your case # or your AOS/IV packets to be processed or being entered into their system.. That is what they told me too, but usually you will get your case # and IIN in 10-14 days.. Most likely, second week of June or earlier.. fingers crossed..hehehsmile.png

Edited by Memphis

USCIS

8/10/12-Sent I-130 x2

8/17/12-NOA1

2/28/13-NOA2

NVC

5/6/13-Case# & IIN recvd

7/23/13-Case complete!

US Embassy

9/4/13-Interview- APPROVED!

9/7/13-Visas on hand

10/27/13-POE: SFO

11/5/13- SSN's received

12/2/13-GC's on hand

US Citizenship soon...

That is basically NVC's generic answer to all as to when you will receive your case # or your AOS/IV packets to be processed or entered into their system.. That happened to me too, but usually you will get your case # and IIN in 10-14 days..smile.png

thanks kababayan for making me feel good.. now i can sleep hehehe

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

My husband called this morning, NVC told him that our papers went to their building on May 27, but not in their system yet. We got approved Apr 23rd. And they told my husband to wait 20 days more for our case number. I am tired of waiting to be honest . Is this not enough punishment waiting USCIS to approved me more than a year? OMG! and until when I am going to wait for my NVC case number? ANOTHER YEAR? I have lots and lots of patience but now I think its vanishing!!! cray5ol.gif

so here is what is happening.

since august, 130's have been sent to the nbc for processing. nbc in turn has placed most of those into the hands of the local offices.

after approval is where it gets messy

since they are not used to handling these cases, they are sending them to the nvc in their usual way which is to create batches or boxes of files and then send them.

approved files have been taking up to two months to be received by nvc.

I am not trying to upset you about this, just trying to help you with some expectations.. if you get through it quickly, all the better.

uscis is occasionally helpful if you get the right person.

if your file was approved at the local office, then make an infopass, they will give you the correct and detailed information.

my approval date was april 19.. still not at nvc, although I have been told that they will receive it tomorrow

8/16/2012 I-129F NOA1
11/8/2012 Married
1/3/2013 I-129F cancelled
1/29/2013 withdrawal notice received
2/5/2013 I-130 NOA1 with error on wife's name
Case status not available
2/5/2013 Unable to generate service request

3/13/2013 transferred to local office
3/26/2013 Service request generated
4/12/2013 Infopass, file in workflow March 28
4/19/2013 Case status available - APPROVED!

Detour to the NVC via NRC

For information on my detour and the steps I took to free my petition, check
"about me"

NVC

6/7/2013 NVC logs file as received

6/11/2013 Case number and IIN assigned

6/12/2013 DS-3032 emailed

6/13/21013 AOS paid

6/14/2013 DS-3032 emailed attention superuser (stupid me)

6/23/2013 DS-3032 emailed attention supervisor

6/24/2013 DS-3032 accepted

6/25/2013 IV bill generated and paid

07/06/2013 IV & AOS sent; 07/11/2013 NVC logs received

07/30/2013 IV Accepted; AOS Checklist

08/01/2013 AOS Checklist received

08/02/2013 AOS resent; 08/07/2013 NVC logs received

08/28/2013 Case Complete

09/10/2013 Interview date assigned

Embassy

08/14/2013 Medical; 08/19/2013 Medical Ready

08/07/2013 Police cert ordered (Fiji delivers straight to the embassy)

10/02/2013 Interview

xx/xx/2013 Visa in Hand

xx/xx/2013 POE Los Angeles International Airport

My husband got our NOA2 April3 and he call USCIS 35days when he receive the notice. but the customer representatve told my husband that just wait because it taking to long. Its already 63 days to be exactly waiting. I email the NVC last tuesday June3 and still waiting for their response. :( How long will they have our paper and for them to give us the case #? can some one please help me and tell us what to do? By the way my husband is a Us citizen and he filled for me (wife) and my son for I-130 petition.

Hi, did you get the post decision activity email the day after your petition was approved or did you get the email when they actually mailed out the case?

Here is the email I got yesterday afternoon from USCIS ...

Your case status: Post Decision Activity

On June 4, 2013, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State.

Does that mean USCIS really shipped out the case to the NVC or is it possible that the paperwork is sitting in a warehouse?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Heya Teague.. I suggest you tell your husband to call daily around 10:00 PM EST

and ask for the MNL consular casefile number and the invoice identification number.

do that daily, until NVC has 'the response'

also, do note (and tell yer husband) that the DAY that the NVC TeleOperator asks for email addresses and other biodata on the two of you, is the day that NVC is getting busy with that casefile.

So, call daily. Don't despair.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

Hi, did you get the post decision activity email the day after your petition was approved or did you get the email when they actually mailed out the case?

Here is the email I got yesterday afternoon from USCIS ...

Your case status: Post Decision Activity

On June 4, 2013, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State.

Does that mean USCIS really shipped out the case to the NVC or is it possible that the paperwork is sitting in a warehouse?

some offices are sitting on the file for over a month until it gets sent to the nvc.. happened to me.. approval april 19, shipped to nvc yesterday, due for receipt by nvc tomorrow

8/16/2012 I-129F NOA1
11/8/2012 Married
1/3/2013 I-129F cancelled
1/29/2013 withdrawal notice received
2/5/2013 I-130 NOA1 with error on wife's name
Case status not available
2/5/2013 Unable to generate service request

3/13/2013 transferred to local office
3/26/2013 Service request generated
4/12/2013 Infopass, file in workflow March 28
4/19/2013 Case status available - APPROVED!

Detour to the NVC via NRC

For information on my detour and the steps I took to free my petition, check
"about me"

NVC

6/7/2013 NVC logs file as received

6/11/2013 Case number and IIN assigned

6/12/2013 DS-3032 emailed

6/13/21013 AOS paid

6/14/2013 DS-3032 emailed attention superuser (stupid me)

6/23/2013 DS-3032 emailed attention supervisor

6/24/2013 DS-3032 accepted

6/25/2013 IV bill generated and paid

07/06/2013 IV & AOS sent; 07/11/2013 NVC logs received

07/30/2013 IV Accepted; AOS Checklist

08/01/2013 AOS Checklist received

08/02/2013 AOS resent; 08/07/2013 NVC logs received

08/28/2013 Case Complete

09/10/2013 Interview date assigned

Embassy

08/14/2013 Medical; 08/19/2013 Medical Ready

08/07/2013 Police cert ordered (Fiji delivers straight to the embassy)

10/02/2013 Interview

xx/xx/2013 Visa in Hand

xx/xx/2013 POE Los Angeles International Airport

My husband got our NOA2 April3 and he call USCIS 35days when he receive the notice. but the customer representatve told my husband that just wait because it taking to long. Its already 63 days to be exactly waiting. I email the NVC last tuesday June3 and still waiting for their response. sad.png How long will they have our paper and for them to give us the case #? can some one please help me and tell us what to do? By the way my husband is a Us citizen and he filled for me (wife) and my son for I-130 petition.

Happened to me before. I've waited for almost 2months just for my case to reach NVC. Nothing else you can do but wait and while waiting, gather all your civil and other supporting docs, attend the CFO seminar etc...OR your hubby could call USCIS and ask for the specific date when your casefiles left USCIS. Once NVC receives your case, everything will start to roll again much faster than USCIS ( as soon as the new version of I-864 will be reviewed too).. Good luck and hang on.. smile.png

Edited by Memphis

USCIS

8/10/12-Sent I-130 x2

8/17/12-NOA1

2/28/13-NOA2

NVC

5/6/13-Case# & IIN recvd

7/23/13-Case complete!

US Embassy

9/4/13-Interview- APPROVED!

9/7/13-Visas on hand

10/27/13-POE: SFO

11/5/13- SSN's received

12/2/13-GC's on hand

US Citizenship soon...

I remember your petition was pushing 11 months when mine was 10 months. My husband is flying tomorrow and I know your will happen very soon. Check my review for our interview, they didn't ask him for anything, other than giving back the 30 plus photos that I sent at the NVC phase. Your interview will be a breeze and NVC will not take that long, what they told you was just formalities.

I remember your petition was pushing 11 months when mine was 10 months. My husband is flying tomorrow and I know your will happen very soon. Check my review for our interview, they didn't ask him for anything, other than giving back the 30 plus photos that I sent at the NVC phase. Your interview will be a breeze and NVC will not take that long, what they told you was just formalities.

Yep I remember too.. Thanks for the reply.. =) I will wait.. no choice.. =)

Hope to hear any news soon sis...This is too much for us and for you especially..

I-130 Submitted ---- 09/16/2011

NOA 1 ---- 09/21/2011

I-130 Approved ------ 04/30/2013

NVC Case Number -- 05/14/2013

Medical Exam ------ 05/28/2013

Case Complete ------- 08/06/2013

Interview -------- 09/09/2013

Visa Arrived ---------- 10/17/2013

POE SFO ------------- 10/21/2013

Delays maybe inevitable, but misery is optional!

Thank you Memphis for your response! :) hope to hear goodnews soon for our case at NVC. :) Can some one tell me what exact documents are we need to be prefared by me (wife) and my son he's only 7 yrs old? For my husband what does he need to prefared and submit to NVC so he can collect all the required documents to lessen the time?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.