48 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Is anyone else that is trying to get your visa so that you and the one you love can be together? Well, after making a small error on th 156 form it would not let me make any changes..so..once again..do another form over again. Then I think of all of the Mexicans that are here illegally and when they get here, they are given low income housing..food stamps..welfare money..medical, education for their kids, and any child they have born here automatically becomes a U.S. citizen When they get a cold, you will see them at the emergency room. Millions of working Americans have no medical insurance and cannot afford to go to the doctors when they are really sick!Consequently, many Americans die each year because they could not afford to go to the doctors and therefore die because their illness was not treated or diagnosed early enough to save them. Yet, we that want to bring a loved one here..well..WE have to jump through so many hoops it makes me sick! Not to mention the over priced charges they put on you for the medical..interview..129, etc. The price St. Lukes charges us for that medical exam is rhidiculous!In the Philippines you could get a hell of a lot of health care for the money they charge you for an exam. There is so much welfare fraud in this country it is incredible. The country is broke and yet these politicians hand out benefits to illeagal aliens that come here. Those of us that have worked hard and paid taxes all of our life????? We can't get anything but our balls busted by the government! They hand out these benefits to people that did not bother to go through the anguish we have to go through to get a visa approved. These people come here, cut grass, get paid under the table..pay no taxes, have never contributed anything to this country and yet they get help, when so many Americans can't get a damn thing from them when they need it. The working poor catches hell in this country!

Amen.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Thanks to your president, USC is in the back of the bus.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Is anyone else that is trying to get your visa so that you and the one you love can be together? Well, after making a small error on th 156 form it would not let me make any changes..so..once again..do another form over again. Then I think of all of the Mexicans that are here illegally and when they get here, they are given low income housing..food stamps..welfare money..medical, education for their kids, and any child they have born here automatically becomes a U.S. citizen When they get a cold, you will see them at the emergency room. Millions of working Americans have no medical insurance and cannot afford to go to the doctors when they are really sick!Consequently, many Americans die each year because they could not afford to go to the doctors and therefore die because their illness was not treated or diagnosed early enough to save them. Yet, we that want to bring a loved one here..well..WE have to jump through so many hoops it makes me sick! Not to mention the over priced charges they put on you for the medical..interview..129, etc. The price St. Lukes charges us for that medical exam is rhidiculous!In the Philippines you could get a hell of a lot of health care for the money they charge you for an exam. There is so much welfare fraud in this country it is incredible. The country is broke and yet these politicians hand out benefits to illeagal aliens that come here. Those of us that have worked hard and paid taxes all of our life????? We can't get anything but our balls busted by the government! They hand out these benefits to people that did not bother to go through the anguish we have to go through to get a visa approved. These people come here, cut grass, get paid under the table..pay no taxes, have never contributed anything to this country and yet they get help, when so many Americans can't get a damn thing from them when they need it. The working poor catches hell in this country!

Amen.

This should be fun. Might push TM off the front page. I do agree with the op

Filed: Timeline

Why does anyone that married OTM thinks they are more special than our hard working neighbors to the south? Especially given all the fraud and overstays of people from the Philippines and other countries where young girls often prostitute themselves to fat old men of limited means for a greencard and eventually a chance to bring their family here as well, I am surprised they are not given even more scrutiny.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Why does anyone that married OTM thinks they are more special than our hard working neighbors to the south? Especially given all the fraud and overstays of people from the Philippines and other countries where young girls often prostitute themselves to fat old men of limited means for a greencard and eventually a chance to bring their family here as well, I am surprised they are not given even more scrutiny.

Maybe because one group of people followed the law and the other didn't? I think the vast majority of family based visas are genuine.

Philippines and other countries where young girls often prostitute themselves to fat old men of limited means for a greencard and eventually a chance to bring their family here as well,

Sorry things didn't work out for you.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Maybe because one group follows the law and the other.... ARE FREAKING ILLEGALS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Why do we think we are more special? We don't...but we are legal citizens of the U.S. Sounds like you are bad mouthing your own wife's people there dude. Thank you for your valued opinion. Coming from the state of patriots, it is well received!

Always?

I can assure you that if Most Mexican women spoke English and Most did not balloon up to 200 lbs at age 30, there would be a lot more K-1 visas from south of the border.

Oh yes and if they liked fat old men

Why do we think we are more special? We don't...but we are legal citizens of the U.S. Sounds like you are bad mouthing your own wife's people there dude. Thank you for your valued opinion. Coming from the state of patriots, it is well received!

My wife is not "her people". She is an individual for one and an USC for another. She no longer considers herself a citizen of her former country.

Why do you question the loyalty of Californians? As far as I know, we are not threatening to leave the Union, nor are we planning on taking arms against it, like so many less that loyal Americans that seem to have a problem with folks that don't look like them, unless they are are submissive little sex slaves referred to in terms like "my Filipina" or "my RUB wife" or "my China doll" or whatever dehumanizing term they choose for their purchase.

I can assure you that if Most Mexican women spoke English and Most did not balloon up to 200 lbs at age 30, there would be a lot more K-1 visas from south of the border.

As easy observation -- look at the passengers heading for the US and compare them to the passengers leaving the US, and you will understand why they have to make a refueling stop when heading west over the Pacific. Those skinny little girls don't stay that skinny for very long, in many cases.

Also, there is no need for a K-1, when you can just drive across the border and marry one, or find one already here.