goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Don't worry Love23...

Right now I'm in tears with you... but just before I broke... i had one thought...

Okay this basically means we are APPROVED!!! LOL and bbbooohhhooohoo

I'm gonna go shower and wait for our call back..

but Hey!! it's Movement!! its actual work being done!! and it seems 1 or 2 RFES are followed with a BUNCH of approvals!!

Your approvals are coming TONIGHT!! i command it! Mines about to get changed to an approval too!! This USCIS officer is going to change the RFE to an Approval in the same phone call!

Heyyyyy enigma: how are you???? Did you get the same status change of address???? Omgggggg omggggg i hopeeee sooooo please prayyyyyyy.... I will pray for you.... Should i stay up and wait tonight???

Just APPROVED!!!

Received the email 7:00 PM EST

NOA1 1/15/2013

And yes we were transferred to TSC

OMG YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY ARE STILL WORKING!!!

CONGRATSdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

Our Story AoS
[March 2012] Met online on Christian Mingle [November 27th 2013] AoS sent
[June 25th 2012] Met in Person in London!
[August 2012] Steve visits me again in the Uk for our second meeting for just one weekend! [March 6th 2014] AoS Interview - Passed
[september 2012] My first trip to America to visit the love of my life
[November 2012] I travel to America for my first ever thanksgiving with Steves family!
[December 2012] Steve comes to the Uk to spend xmas with my family!
( heart.gif February 15th 2013 heart.gif ) He pops the question in Kensington, London...and I say yes!

K1

[January 15th 2013) I-129f SENT!
[January 24th 2013] NOA1
[July 08th 2013]- NOA2 (
approved 165 Days)
[July 18th 2013] Case forwarded to NVC

[July 26th 2013] We call DoS and are finally given our case # - I book medical immediatly

[July 29th 2013] Case forwarded to US Embassy, London
[August 8th 2013] Packet 3 sent (before received)

[August 9th 2013] Packet 3 received
[August 13th 2013] Medical

[August 16th 2013] CEAC updates - London logs my medical results

[August 20th 2013] - CEAC update - London logs my packet 3

[August 23rd 2013] I call DoS and they tell me my interview date, (2 weeks since I sent ds-2001)

[August 27th 2013 CEAC update - London dispatches packet 4]

[August 29th 2013] Packet 4 received
[september 24th 2013] Interview -
Refused due to passport and birth certificate condition

[september 26th 2013] Emergency appt at HM Passport Office London - New Passport and Birth Certificate in hand
[september 30th 2013] DX collects passport and birth certificate

[October 3rd] - Docs delivered to Embassy

[October 10th] - London Approves and Issues our Visa!!

[October 16th 2013] 4.00pm - Visa in my hand, 11pm POE -Newark

[October 27th 2013] Wedding wub.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I was approved on June 18 th ... Still waiting for Texas to send my case to the national visa center .... Please .. I care bout your guys .. Find. Way to reach your senators now after approval to try to get them to send it to the nvc

I was approved on June 18 th ... Still waiting for Texas to send my case to the national visa center .... Please .. I care bout your guys .. Find. Way to reach your senators now after approval to try to get them to send it to the nvc

What do you mean find a way to reach your senators now , after approval, we dont even have our NOA2 yet........you mean u want us to complain to our senators now about NVC?

Our Story AoS
[August 2012] Steve visits me again in the Uk for our second meeting for just one weekend! [March 6th 2014] AoS Interview - Passed
[November 2012] I travel to America for my first ever thanksgiving with Steves family!
( heart.gif February 15th 2013 heart.gif ) He pops the question in Kensington, London...and I say yes!

K1

[January 24th 2013] NOA1
[July 08th 2013]- NOA2 (
approved 165 Days)

[July 26th 2013] We call DoS and are finally given our case # - I book medical immediatly

[August 23rd 2013] I call DoS and they tell me my interview date, (2 weeks since I sent ds-2001)

[september 26th 2013] Emergency appt at HM Passport Office London - New Passport and Birth Certificate in hand

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Just APPROVED!!!

Received the email 7:00 PM EST

NOA1 1/15/2013

And yes we were transferred to TSC

Congrats! great news! :)

Really hoping to see a lot of approvals for the rest of the TSC transfers...they may get out early tomorrow before the holiday so maybe a ton will come through tonight! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

It is hard to complain to Senators about bottleneck at NVC when they are still working on finding information about our case at TSC.As soon as I get approved, then I will be glad to jump on the bandwagon about NVC. My NOA1 is Jan 25.

Edited by batallion9

What do you mean find a way to reach your senators now , after approval, we dont even have our NOA2 yet........you mean u want us to complain to our senators now about NVC?

I just dont get it...we dont even have our approvals yet and there is so much stress being put our way about things that are in the future for this journey, as i see it, it will happen the way it is supposed to happen. we will be approved when we are meant to be approved, and we just grow closer and our relationships become more strong with our loved ones.it is inevitable that we will get our approval and more than likely we will get our visas for our fiancee/fiance's to come to us. And yes, that is still in our future...we need to worry about just today, we cannot control tomorrow. that is just my humble opinion.

And my congressman said that they automatically send the embassy a letter to help our case along the faster track, so really, i dont want to complain sooo much about things that are not even existant in our life yet.

And my congressman said that they automatically send the embassy a letter to help our case along the faster track, so really, i dont want to complain sooo much about things that are not even existant in our life yet.

i know right....ClockWatch2.gif

Our Story AoS

K1

[January 24th 2013] NOA1
[July 08th 2013]- NOA2 (
approved 165 Days)

I think i need to go to Wal-mart, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Has anyone read the other post for the folks that were with us and got approved..."the waiting room......." post????

i think that there should be limited entry to certain posts here, keeping unwanted posts our of our little group...those folks are still in the same boat as us, just a different waterway now.(NVC)...but they are not upbeat like we are here...i was just reading some of it and it was quite depressing...not sure i will read that post after i get approved, maybe i will just wait the wait and see what happens.....any other people thinking that way??

Tell me about it. NOA1, January 3rd here. Feel really low.sad.png

Im dec 28........but trying to keep positive............

Filed: Country: Peru
Timeline

Since June 19 I have been in limbo..... I have not received an RFE yet and neither has my attorney. I called my senators office Monday and she called the congressional contact at immigration's. They told her an RFE was still indicated for my case even though the level 2 processor i spoke with last week said the RFE was cancelled. My senators aid is working to find out what happened. Any suggestions? I feel like calling MSN or CNN and being a whistle blower in USCIS.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.