goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

In defense of the staffers that actually work on our cases, they would have very, very little power to make any changes to the system. The only way changes will get made is if we make this a big enough issue with the Senators or Congressmen, because they can actually make change (when they agree, of course...). Staffers may be able to help get specific cases through faster if they press enough, but they certainly can't change the system.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Nothing in government goes fast. And with the cases transferred to Texas...Us Dec/Jan filers are just victim of circumstances. That Circumstance being bureaucracy and political events that are slowing down the system. Obama's agenda was put in effect at the end of the year to fulfill campaign promises to the Mexican Nationals. We all just need to relax and try not to be pulled under with the tide.

We will all get what we have been waiting for.

Maybe we should try to make some jokes about all this process :) or funny things that we run on to, or occured during this 'stressed' period :))) like Blades post about that game, that made me laug, and few others, can't really remember :) we can either complain all the time or we could have at least a little fun meanwhile :))

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Maybe we should try to make some jokes about all this process :) or funny things that we run on to, or occured during this 'stressed' period :))) like Blades post about that game, that made me laug, and few others, can't really remember :) we can either complain all the time or we could have at least a little fun meanwhile :))

Agreed. Do you have any jokes? I read about Russian president has an estimated assets of 70 billions!

Timeline

Bosnia and Herzegovina has 3 presidents who can't stand each other :)

I can never understand politics. It only takes us six days to order some authorized credit cards for my baby under my accounts. But takes the USCiS well over six months to process some papers?

Timeline

Politics is killing us over here, and i see it is not good anywhere :) But i am used to all of this, i survived a war :)))

We all will survive in this process!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

OK,

After searching around, I have found several threads with the same question of what this means....I found a pattern of these people getting RFEs (and a couple approvals) from 1 to 6 days after seeing this on the USCIS website...So Serpentine is seeing future RFEs is my guess, please let us know if they change in the next few days :

"I went on the USCIS site today to check the status of our case and i got the below message when i called the center they too could not find our case and said they had to escalate the call and now i have to wait 1 hr to hear back from them. Please let me know if any of you have experienced anything like this and what it could mean?"

• "At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.

To view the status of a case, please enter the corresponding application receipt number. The 13-character application receipt number can be found on application notices you have received from the USCIS. It begins with three letters such as (EAC, WAC, LIN, or SRC). Dashes ("-") should be omitted when entering a receipt number. However, all other characters, including asterisks ("*"), can be included if listed on your notice as part of the receipt number."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.