sebbiesmd

Help!! Does anyone know what this could mean??

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

I went on the USCIS site today to check the status of our case and i got the below message when i called the center they too could not find our case and said they had to escalate the call and now i have to wait 1 hr to hear back from them. Please let me know if any of you have experienced anything like this and what it could mean?

• At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.

To view the status of a case, please enter the corresponding application receipt number. The 13-character application receipt number can be found on application notices you have received from the USCIS. It begins with three letters such as (EAC, WAC, LIN, or SRC). Dashes ("-") should be omitted when entering a receipt number. However, all other characters, including asterisks ("*"), can be included if listed on your notice as part of the receipt number.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

did you check online?

K101/17/2012.....I-129F ..... sent to Dallas, Texas

01/25/2012.....NOA1 (text & email) ..... sent to Vermont Service Center

01/28/2012.....NOA1 Hard Copy in Mail

07/31/2012.....NOA2.. 188 days update@USCIS

08/03/2012.....NOA2.. Hard Copy

09/04/2012.....Sent Email to Caracas Embassy for Interview date.. they had not contacted her

09/05/2012.....Embassy response.. with interview date!!

10/17/2012.....INTERVIEW @Caracas Embassy!

10/17/2012.....INTERVIEW @Caracas Embassy... APPROVED!!

12/31/2012.....POE.. Miami, arrived to AUSTIN next day smile.png

02/16/2013.....Married!!

AOS - K1

05/06/2013.....I-465 & I-765 sent USPS priority mail

05/14/2013......Email, Text of Receiving package on 5/11

05/16/2013......Hard Copy of NOA1 received: I-465 and _I-765 Application for employment

05/20/2013...... Bio-metric hard-copy.
05/29/2013...... Biometric scheduled. . Austin office

07/15/2013...... EAD card arrived in mail today smile.png

10/20/2013...... Green Card approved! NOA hardcopy received!

10/31/2013...... Green Card Delivered!!

ROC-I-751
07/21/15 90 day Window Opens

07/24/15 I-751 Mailed to Cali. Service Center
09/03/15 Biometeric scheduled and completed

01/26/16 ROC Letter arrived
01/30/16 10 yr Green Card arrived

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
Moved from K1 Process & Procedures to USCIS Service Centers forum; topic is about checking case status on the USCIS website which is applicable to more than just one process.

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Filed: Timeline

expect an approval or RFE very soon ..... maybe ;)

the WAC number directly after mine showed this same statues yesterday, last updated may 13, then in the details it displayed the same message above .... now today it shows they were approved

also the case directly before mine showed the same message your statues is , last updated may 13th and today still hasn't changed, so I can only assume they are working on your petition and will update your statues when they are completed .... that's if your petition was recently updated.

I saw a lot of January petitions with the same status message as yours with a last update may 13th

Edited by foosgreg

Timeline

expect an approval or RFE very soon ..... maybe wink.png

the WAC number directly after mine showed this same statues yesterday, last updated may 13, then in the details it displayed the same message above .... now today it shows they were approved

also the case directly before mine showed the same message your statues is , last updated may 13th and today still hasn't changed, so I can only assume they are working on your petition and will update your statues when they are completed .... that's if your petition was recently updated.

I saw a lot of January petitions with the same status message as yours with a last update may 13th

I know that is what i think it will be too thank you soooo much for replying i knew you guys would be able to help i am so glad to have you all for all feedback.

Thank you!!! i will keep you all posted tomorrow.

• 1 month later...

I know that is what i think it will be too thank you soooo much for replying i knew you guys would be able to help i am so glad to have you all for all feedback.

Thank you!!! i will keep you all posted tomorrow.

Can you please provide your feedback on this? I am also getting same message now since yesterday.

Thank you!!!

Timeline

Can you please provide your feedback on this? I am also getting same message now since yesterday.

Thank you!!!

Your case is about to be updated... we received that message two days before our case was updated.

Best of luck!

Fill out your timeline it will give you a good gauge as to what is happening with your case.

Filed: Other Timeline

Hello Guys,

I find this thread to be very helpful. I too am recieving the same message. 2 days ago I was able to see my status and today it gave me this:

"At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information."

I got sort of worried but at the same time not really because God in control. Now that I see most of you guys have had the same System Message as I got , it gave me confidence that the case is actually on the right track. I field for a 360 VAWA since May 2012 and last time I checked the processing time it stated 13 months but 3 days ago they were backed up again showing 14 months.

So I decided to call the number above and I spoke with tier one. I believe he mentioned your case has been accepted but it didnt hit me then so I didnt really ask him what he meant by that. But I really do remember him mentioning the words "has been accepted", I was under a little bit of stress. Then Tier 2 called me back but they would not discuss anything on the status due to the nature of the case. I remain positive Praying and Believing for an approval. Its been a long time coming.I encourage everyone going through this process to continue being patient it will all come to a closure with positive outcome.

Good luck everyone.

I have been getting the same message for almost a week now. I called USCIS and they told me to call back with in fifteen days. Did anyone's case updated to RFE or an approval? If it did, how long after you had received this message? Any info will be appreciated .. its really stressing me out. I am a December filer in Vermont who was transferred to Texas on May 29.

• 3 months later...

Here is my side of the story,

I saw that message hanging for almost two months (from Jun 2013 to Aug 2013). In between I had a InfoPass appointment and went to USICS office with my attorney. They said that I have a RFE, and it may take 3-5 weeks or so. One month passed in waiting for RFE, then during end of Aug, I received RFE and to my surprise, all they wanted was my pictures (2 Passport size taken within 30 days) and G-325A form. I responded to RFE in first week on Sep, and my i-130 was approved in Sep last week. Finally it was approved. And I just filed my AOS.

Thanks Everyone!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.