ManilaGirl23

After CASE COMPLETED @ NVC stage whats next?! PLS HELP

33 posts in this topic

AFTER Case Completed @ NVC stage whats next?!

NVC told us that are case was completed last May 3,2013

Now whats next?

how willbe able to track our papers if it is forwarded in MNL /US CONSULATE-EMbassy in our country?

will i receive a letter? how long?

(Some says they didnt receive any letter for interview schedule & confirmation)

(Some says they received it but too late because they already left for USA)

Now whats the best thing to do to keep track and be informed as to where my case leads?

thank you very much /Thanks for replies and help

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Now whats next?

how willbe able to track our papers if it is forwarded in MNL /US CONSULATE-EMbassy in our country?

Now whats the best thing to do to keep track and be informed as to where my case leads?

Your wait until they start scheduleing interviews. The June slots seemed to be assignined in the last 6 days.

Once you get interview assigned you do get a P4 interview letter. Than thats it.

Your casefile leaves NVC after interview is assigned usually within a few days after. You can always call NVC they will telll you when your case left.

So until your interview is assigned your case goes no where dear.

Come on over to the case complete thread and add yourself

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/428289-june-2013-interviews/page-12#entry6223650

Edited by dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Now whats next?

The info from the other post is not country specific for the Philippines. Following is a copy and paste from Hank. Follow these instructions and disregard the other post (no dis-respect to the other poster).

After NOA2 AND YOU HAVE YOUR MNL #

(don't need to wait for the letter from the embassy )

Once you have your MNL # you can take your passport and required visa fee (in Php) to BPI and pay your visa fee. The embassy website states that within 4 hours of paying at BPI you can schedule your interview appointment but most times it seems to take about 24 hours.

http://ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-paymentinfo.asp

When scheduling online with the embassy you need to include the "XX" at the beginning of the passport number, your passport number IS your receipt number (normally).

Priorty Date; this is the date the NOA 1 was accepted.

Make sure to print two copies of the interview confirmation page as you will need one for St. Luke's and the other for the embassy.

for DS forms

http://www.state.gov/m/a/dir/forms/visa/

Embassy (Manila) Phone Number (and email)

(632) 301-2000, extension 5184 or 5185 (local number: USEM 3012000 loc 5184/5185 call them around 3-4:30pm)

** (214) 571-1600 or (646) 254-3546 (these are USA numbers)

NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

In order to serve our visa applicants more efficiently, we have created this new e-mail address:

IVMNLAppointments@state.gov , for early appointment requests and visa scheduling issues. Please note, however, that early appointment requests will be approved on a case to case basis (i.e., aging out cases, or in cases involving personal or medical emergencies), and only if visa interview slots are available.

For other immigrant and K visa concerns, please send an e-mail to IVManilaReplies@state.gov

To enable us to electronically sort the messages and provide better, more timely responses, you should follow the instructions below.

The subject line of your email should indicate the visa applicant's last name, first and middle name (ex. DOE, John James), case number/USCIS receipt number, visa category and priority date.

Messages should be limited to 500 characters or less.

The mail size should not be more than 15 KB.

Do not submit documentation or attachments with your message as our system is unable to receive inquiries with attachments.

Do not send your inquiry more than once as duplicate inquiries will congest our system and delay our response time.

Have copies of passport bio page, confirmation page from scheduling interview online at embassy, and of course the 2X2 photos. (copy of annulment is asked for at times)

http://www.slec.ph/us/registration/

Preregister at St. Luke's, it saves time when you arrive.

CFO: ALL exiting required to attend. Things have changed with CFO, for sure follow the link and read the website

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1348:fiancee-spouses-and-other-partners-of-foreign-nationals&catid=140

Required documents & "OTHER DOCUMENTS" they ask for at CFO: copies of; CENOMAR, certified birth certificate, bio page of passport, visa page from passport, pictures together, from USC - bio page of passport, birth certificate, divorce decree (if been married before) are the most common. The "other documents" clause can be ANYTHING with those nit-wits at CFO.

event.png

event.png

Timeline

LYRICALAN, how many days you receive your manila case # since approval?

event.png

Got mine on the 12th day. You have to call though everyday if you want to get going sooner in the process. I have not received confirmation in the mail yet, only got the case number by calling them.

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

ronzkie !!!!!

Nice to see you posting and asking questions again.

I remember - when you first started asking questions after I-130 approval - I mentioned to study LingChe in the wiki.

what's up ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

The info from the other post is not country specific for the Philippines. Following is a copy and paste from Hank. Follow these instructions and disregard the other post (no dis-respect to the other poster).

You realize that's for K-1, right?

Ronzkie is chasing a CR-1/IR-1 visa.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Now whats next?

tracking isn't useful, you'll receive an appointment letter email from NVC, instead.

NVC Schedules for MNL throughout the month, so now you are in new queue, behind those casefiles that were completed prior to you. Soon, when your place in queue comes up, you'll be scheduled.

Might be next week, might be following week, might be first week of June.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

(don't need to wait for the letter from the embassy )

Once you have your MNL # you can take your passport and required visa fee (in Php) to BPI and pay your visa fee. The embassy website states that within 4 hours of paying at BPI you can schedule your interview appointment but most times it seems to take about 24 hours.

http://ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-paymentinfo.asp

When scheduling online with the embassy you need to include the "XX" at the beginning of the passport number, your passport number IS your receipt number (normally).

Priorty Date; this is the date the NOA 1 was accepted.

Make sure to print two copies of the interview confirmation page as you will need one for St. Luke's and the other for the embassy.

for DS forms

http://www.state.gov/m/a/dir/forms/visa/

Embassy (Manila) Phone Number (and email)

(632) 301-2000, extension 5184 or 5185 (local number: USEM 3012000 loc 5184/5185 call them around 3-4:30pm)

** (214) 571-1600 or (646) 254-3546 (these are USA numbers)

NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

In order to serve our visa applicants more efficiently, we have created this new e-mail address:

IVMNLAppointments@state.gov , for early appointment requests and visa scheduling issues. Please note, however, that early appointment requests will be approved on a case to case basis (i.e., aging out cases, or in cases involving personal or medical emergencies), and only if visa interview slots are available.

For other immigrant and K visa concerns, please send an e-mail to IVManilaReplies@state.gov

To enable us to electronically sort the messages and provide better, more timely responses, you should follow the instructions below.

The subject line of your email should indicate the visa applicant's last name, first and middle name (ex. DOE, John James), case number/USCIS receipt number, visa category and priority date.

Messages should be limited to 500 characters or less.

The mail size should not be more than 15 KB.

Do not submit documentation or attachments with your message as our system is unable to receive inquiries with attachments.

Do not send your inquiry more than once as duplicate inquiries will congest our system and delay our response time.

Have copies of passport bio page, confirmation page from scheduling interview online at embassy, and of course the 2X2 photos. (copy of annulment is asked for at times)

http://www.slec.ph/us/registration/

Preregister at St. Luke's, it saves time when you arrive.

CFO: ALL exiting required to attend. Things have changed with CFO, for sure follow the link and read the website

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1348:fiancee-spouses-and-other-partners-of-foreign-nationals&catid=140

Required documents & "OTHER DOCUMENTS" they ask for at CFO: copies of; CENOMAR, certified birth certificate, bio page of passport, visa page from passport, pictures together, from USC - bio page of passport, birth certificate, divorce decree (if been married before) are the most common. The "other documents" clause can be ANYTHING with those nit-wits at CFO.

Why would you post all this when you can clearly see they are a IR1/CR1. This is K1 dear. But thanks for trying to correct the situation.

OP the instructions I and Darnell are correct. for now there's no tracking your petition. You wait for interview. But please add your self to the case complete list its most helpful for those coming behind you.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

IMO, the best thing?

Train your husband to use a telephone, to talk with NVC and DoS.

Train him about what questions to use.

Train him about timeticks and status.

Sometimes, is difficult to train a husband about these things. I pray for many blessings, your husband.

Timeline

You realize that's for K-1, right?

Ronzkie is chasing a CR-1/IR-1 visa.

Thanks Darnell, I stand corrected and accept the giant crow that I am now eating. Apologies for the mis-information

event.png

event.png

Hi, we waited for the email of NVC stating the interview schedule. One friend of mine, whom I met here also, she was scheduled by embassy (they emailed her) since the american embassy in Manila had full schedule on the day NVC assigned her interview. Wait for their email. It is also helpful if your husband calls NVC, I helped us alot too... The reason our NVC stage finshed very fast. God bless.

@lyricalan ;) Thank you my dear for the reply...

iam not on a K1 fiance visa... iam under CR 1 spousal visa ;)

@ DARNELL;) Hi there again!

its been a long time since ive post... i studied / read / research all through the guides forums and the links it us such a big help ...

As youve remembered i was once filed K1 last november 2011 but got an RFE on evidences on meeting in personal...we didnt have any

because 3yrs have passed since the last time weve met..We have cancelled te petition ...He wont home & GOT married on August 2012 and RE FILE this time CR-1 spousal visa last oct 29,2012 got noa2 on dec 26..

unluckily uscis forwards our approved case to nvc feb 4,2013 (its such a pain waiting for that time)

ALL AOS AND PACKET IV were paid last MARCH 2013

got an rfe for our child (AOS--1-864w) this april

we had an Advance Medical examination last MAY 2-3 2013

Case completed on may 6,2013

NOW STILL WAITING FOR ANY PROGRESS.....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.