Naima01

how can i change the consulate NVC assign 4us in NVC stage

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Somalia
Timeline

Hello my Visa journey friends

I was wondering if any one of you have any experience of changing the consulate that the national visa center assign 4 us

we have got approved on April 18 and my NO2 soon after which said specifically the the embassy that we wanted and have access to go Addis Ababa Ethiopia and yesterday on the 29th we finally got our CASE# only it wasn't the place that we had in mind and prepare for it but Nairobi Kenya which my fiancee won't be able to go for financial issue and also other things. so i send an email to supervisor sue NVC and am waiting an answer but in the mean time does any one knows if this could work will they assign me a new CASE# and how long will my case delay changing consulate at the stage

thanks and i really appreciate any help or info u give me

Edited by Naima01

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

A/aleykum,

I am new here. I got my NOA2 on April 15th and NVC just got my case on April 29th. I am trying to keep my documents in order and I was wondering if I could get some advise/help on some documents...like my husband is from Somalia but he lives in Kenya. He has a somali passport but does he need a birth certificate. Have u guyz seen cases like this and what is your advise. He can get the police certificate in kenya. Please help and thanks!

02/15/13: Filed I-130 and got my NOA104/15/13: I-130 approved and got my NOA204/29/13: NVC received my file05/13/13: Case/IIN received05/13/13: DS-3032 sent05/24/13: DS-3032 1st email rejected, sent a second one and that one got rejected too on the same day.05/28/13: AOS bill invoiced and received email from NVC with all the info.05/28/13: Paid AOS bill right away.05/28/13: As soon as I received the official AOS email, I sent a 3rd DS-3032 email with "supervisor review" as the subject.05/29/13: NVC sent an email accepting the DS-3032 email smile.png (Alhamdulilah)O5/30/13: AOS bill shows PAID05/30/13: Received official DS-3032 Email and IV invoice info (waiting for the IV bill invoice to show up on payment portal)05/31/13: IV bill invoiced05/31/13: Pay IV Bill06/01/13: Sent out the AOS package (hoping In shaa Allah that I don't get a checklist)06/03/13: IV bill shows PAID06/04/13: Sent out the IV package (hoping In shaa Allah that I don't get a checklist)06/18/13: AOS package accepted (Alhamdulilah smile.png, no check list)06/20/13: IV package accepted (Alhamdulilah smile.png, no check list)06/20/13: Case complete at NVC dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifAlhamdulilah07/31/13: Medicaldancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifIn shaa Allah may Allah make it easier for him, Amiin.<p>08/14/13: Interview date at Nairobi Embassy dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif In shaa Allah may Allah make it easier for him, Amiin. (Interview date changed because they had a problem finding the medical)01/07/2015: visa approved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Sure, it can be changed at NVC - but you really should be using a telephone, talking with a supervisor at NVC about it firstly before emailing Supervisor Sue.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Somalia
Timeline

Hi DArnel how can I talk to supervisor tho those who answer the phone told me u can't talk to them if u knw how I can get to pls let me knw it's been week and half now and no answer Wat so ever

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

That's very strange - you should call every two hours and ask to be transferred to a supervisor.

Some times during the day, the supervisors are busy and are not available for transfer.

Keep at it, be persistent, there will be ONE time where you can get transferred, and that's the call/time that matters for you.

Seriously, keep at it.

When I call in and ask for supervisor, sometimes I can't get one - either all are busy, or none are available. I call back a few hours later.

Go Get Em, and Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

• 2 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.