brielena

VISA CANCELLATION

26 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

THE WAY I FOUND OUT ABOUT HER CHEATING, WAS, SHE SENT ME LINK TO ONLINE PHOTO ALBUM, SHE HAD GONE TO ITALY WITH WOMAN FROM WORK,,(YEAH SURE) ANYWAYS WHEN I SAW THESE PICTURES MOST OF THEM HAD ANOTHER MAN WITH HER, SHE SENT ME WRONG LINK :lol: SHE HAS ADMITTED THIS AND WAS NOT SORRY,, ALL OF THIS STARTED LAST APRIL.. SHE EVEN HAD THE NERVE TO ASK ME FOR MONEY ON THIS TRIP, SHE HAD FOUND A BEAUTIFUL DRESS,, I ACTUALLY WIRED HER THIS MONEY,, AND THE M____ER F___ER WAS PROBABLY STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO HER.. I WAS ALWAYS KIND TO HER,, I TOOK HER ON VACATION 2 TIMES PLUS WENT TO MOSCOW 5 TIMES, DURING THIS PROCESS,,

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
THE WAY I FOUND OUT ABOUT HER CHEATING, WAS, SHE SENT ME LINK TO ONLINE PHOTO ALBUM, SHE HAD GONE TO ITALY WITH WOMAN FROM WORK,,(YEAH SURE) ANYWAYS WHEN I SAW THESE PICTURES MOST OF THEM HAD ANOTHER MAN WITH HER, SHE SENT ME WRONG LINK :lol: SHE HAS ADMITTED THIS AND WAS NOT SORRY,, ALL OF THIS STARTED LAST APRIL.. SHE EVEN HAD THE NERVE TO ASK ME FOR MONEY ON THIS TRIP, SHE HAD FOUND A BEAUTIFUL DRESS,, I ACTUALLY WIRED HER THIS MONEY,, AND THE M____ER F___ER WAS PROBABLY STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO HER.. I WAS ALWAYS KIND TO HER,, I TOOK HER ON VACATION 2 TIMES PLUS WENT TO MOSCOW 5 TIMES, DURING THIS PROCESS,,

Then to me it sounds like SHE missed out on alot definetely not you. When you do wrong to people like this it always comes back sooner or later in life. So you just be strong and everything will work out. Better to find out all this now than after your married. Everything happens for a reasons. You will be the winner in the end. Believe it!!!!!

AJ1 :yes:

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Filed: Timeline

Then to me it sounds like SHE missed out on alot definetely not you. When you do wrong to people like this it always comes back sooner or later in life. So you just be strong and everything will work out. Better to find out all this now than after your married. Everything happens for a reasons. You will be the winner in the end. Believe it!!!!!

AJ1 :yes:

That is really so wrong. You never saw red flags before?

Filed: Timeline

HELLO,, WELL , I FOUND OUT FRIDAY THE WORST NEWS OF MY LIFE,, ELENA WAS TO HAVE HER INTERVIEW IN MOSCOW ON DECEMBER 6TH, EVERYTHING WAS DONE,, FINALLY,, I FOUND OUT FRIDAY THAT SHE HAS BEEN CHEATING ON ME, AND THAT SHE GAVE ME "STD", I JUST GOT OF PHONE WITH HER,, AND SHE IS NOT SORRY AND SAID SHE IS GLAD FOR HER ACTIONS... AS IM WRITING THIS, I AM STILL IN TOTAL SHOCK,, MY QUESTION IS"WHAT WILL BE THE BEST WAY TO CANCEL EVERYTHING, VISA, INTERVIEW ETC...OUR GOVERMENT (USA) REALLY NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS WOMAN, IN CASE SHE DOES THIS AGAIN,, BRIAN

THANK YOU, I STILL CANT BELIEVE I WAS "FOOLED" FOR SO LONG,(1.5 YEARS),, SO MUCH MONEY SPENT (6 TRIPS)..AMAZING, HUH?

I too went through the same thing, except i fooled myself by bring her over to think things will be better when we are together, so now, i have filled for divorce.

you need to have a letter written with your story, notirize it, and send it to the embassy, nvc, uscs, ice. and call the embassy or email them with the informaiton. " you want to withdraw you petition ".. good luck and for all of us in this boat with smart women who want to take advange of us, good luck to us all,

I just wanted to say that i am so sorry :( to hear this and i hope everything will work out for you in the end i am sure it will. I will keep you in my prayers, and i wish you all the best .

AJ1 (F)

THANK YOU FOR ADVICE, I STILL CANT BELIEVE I WAS "FOOLED" FOR SO LONG,(1.5 YEARS),, SO MUCH MONEY SPENT (6 TRIPS)..AMAZING, HUH?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I can't believe how cruel some people can be. I can't help but wonder what this will do if you simply cancel the interview. Does that mean that she will have the opportunity to use someone else? Honestly I don't know the answer, but if she could get a fraud on her record then she will be banned from the US. That would be the best thing.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Some of these deceivers are very good, and it helps if their fiance(e) is blinded by love. This happened to one of my friends, and even after someone gave him an anonymous tip he didn't believe it and married her anyway.

Believe it or not, some of you reading this right now are being deceived. You may or may not find out.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I agree with morocco4ever. just canceling the petition is not the solution.

I have a conspracy theory in mind but i wonder if the US embassy would do that.

After you call and let the US embassy know about the situation. She would go on the interview and have a big denial stamp on her passport for 10 years. (that also goes into US immigration records) That will not only keep her away from US consulates for so long, it will also warn the other countries embassies if she ever try to get a visa from them. A denial stamp from USA is a big disadvantage, most embasies ask about the denial and it has a big negative impression in the officers mind (basicaly lowers her chance to 30%). Its also bad at the point of entry.

But these are only if the US embasy wants to give a her a lesson, not canceling the interview but giving a nice stamp on her passport.

well about the woman, she is nothing new, there are many greencard hunters out there. American citizens should pay extra attention to get to know foreigners if they have marriage in their mind. I dont mean to offend foreigners(i am one of them) but there is a lot of fraud going on and this is also why these processes take so long. I have seen a lot of people paying money to american citizens to marry them for the greencard.(more than real marriages actually) And I have seen a lof of people who got married to an american had greencard in their mind instead of love and the american person thought he/she loved him/her

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Slow down chief! Slow down and take the emotion out of it. You should move slowy, cautiously and with a purpose. At least you found out prior to the skank coming here. You should consider informing the consulate without emotion. Just matter of factly state she had chosen to see someone else while i was not in town and now she has an std. "How did you know?" A: she told me. Rather unapologetically at that. I just want to cancel everything and move on! End of story!

This is the hard part.... she should never hear from you again. No email, phone calls, letters, morse code...NADA!

This type of person is looking for you to respond and call all the time. Make a pact with yourself to suffer silently if you must but never show her your pain!

If you allow her to see your pain you lose!

Be strong!

Kevin

HELLO,, WELL , I FOUND OUT FRIDAY THE WORST NEWS OF MY LIFE,, ELENA WAS TO HAVE HER INTERVIEW IN MOSCOW ON DECEMBER 6TH, EVERYTHING WAS DONE,, FINALLY,, I FOUND OUT FRIDAY THAT SHE HAS BEEN CHEATING ON ME, AND THAT SHE GAVE ME "STD", I JUST GOT OF PHONE WITH HER,, AND SHE IS NOT SORRY AND SAID SHE IS GLAD FOR HER ACTIONS... AS IM WRITING THIS, I AM STILL IN TOTAL SHOCK,, MY QUESTION IS"WHAT WILL BE THE BEST WAY TO CANCEL EVERYTHING, VISA, INTERVIEW ETC...OUR GOVERMENT (USA) REALLY NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS WOMAN, IN CASE SHE DOES THIS AGAIN,, BRIAN

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

let's say she didn't cheat and just made it all up just to see how you would respond. Just to test you. Rather juvenile but a test none the less. Then your goal should be to fail the test. KICK HER BUTT TO THE CURB! :dance: What is the next test going to be? She will always be testing you to see if you love her. Been there done that! I followed the no call, no contact method and then began receiving hang up calls and email pleas. NO RESPONSE! Hard as heck to do but to this day I refuse to play her game and I am happier for it. Now I have a WOMAN who loves me! No tests, just lovin!

Just let it go! handle your business with the embasy/consulate and move on! If you have to go to Mother Russia again...do not put yourself in a position where you will see her. Just don't go if it can be avoided. Go to Brazill instead! LOL The women over there just want to be loved! I know there are bad eggs everywhere. Just get out there and travel man! When you find a good woman marry her and the two of you go discover the cure for the common cold and be successful! That will kill her! Let her read about or see you on Oprah! That is how you win! :yes:

sorry to hear the bad news friend.don't you wanna give her another chance? did you shout her or treat her badly over the phone? how sure you are that she was really cheating on you???!!! i'm just trying to be rational a bit but you know best of course.in case you have no intention to rethink your decision.i suggest you should send a written letter/email to the NVC and the Consulate where ur fiance was going to have the interview informing them of this change of plans/cancellation.

good luck to you!

:thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.