jarl

bring parents

6 posts in this topic

ANYone know what is the quickest and easy way to get philippines passport?

my mom she dont have any i.d in the DFA I.D requirements but she has some of supporting documents .

is their any chance that she can get philippines passport.

any advice i would highly appreciated

thank you

04/08/2013 received NOA1 1-130 FOR PARENT

????????

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

DFA Passport Appointment System: http://passport.com.ph

Click Documentary Requirements also.

Edited by apple21

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Topic has been moved from the CR-1/IR-1Visa forum to the Philippines Regional forum as a more useful location for this discussion.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

my mom she dont have any i.d in the DFA I.D requirements but she has some of supporting documents .

thank you

get her birth cert authenticated and a new NBI cert will do :)

thank you

There is no way to get the passport easy,its an international ID.First, she can ask postal ID from the area where she lives. requirements are only..residence cert from the civil registrar office, brgy clearance and police clearance.She can have postal ID just in 1 day..then go to the DFA office with her birth certificate or marriage cert.and you can ask for the LBC delivery IN JUST 15 WORKING DAYS.Thats the quickiest way to have passport!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Postal ID is no longer accepted at DFA. They removed it from the list of acceptable IDs.

LIST OF ACCEPTABLE IDS (At least 1 of the following):

Government-issued picture IDs such as the following:

Digitized SSS ID

Driver’s License

GSIS E-card

PRC ID

IBP ID

OWWA ID

Digitized BIR ID

Senior Citizen’s ID

Other acceptable picture IDs such as the following:

Old College ID

Alumni ID

Old Employment IDs

LIST OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS (At least 3 of the following):

Voter’s ID

NSO Marriage Contract

Land Title

Seaman’s Book

Elementary or High School Form 137 or Transcript of Records with readable dry seal

Government Service Record

NBI Clearance

Police Clearance

Barangay Clearance

Old documents issued at least one year prior to date of application that show correct name, date and place of birth, picture and signature of applicant such as the following:

NSO Birth Certificate of child / children

SSS-E1 Form or Microfilmed Copy of SSS-E1 Form

Income Tax Return

Voter’s Certification, List of Voters and Voter’s Registration Record (for newly issued VRR, please attach receipt)

School Yearbook

Community Tax Certificate

Mom can get the RED highlighted documents plus her NSO Birth Certificate.

Edited by apple21

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.