Navid+Tina

CSC October 2012 Filers

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

It seems that up to the month of December, the worst possible month to be in is October! We have the lowest approval proportion currently on Igors list!

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?cfl=

What do you guys think? is there any hope?

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

For what it's worth, my calculations put September CSC filers faring slightly worse than October filers in average NOA1 to completion times under most scenarios where the CSC starts moving in the next 2-3 months, so there's that. We will at least be able to say we had it 5-7 days better than most September filers. Beyond that, yah, it's hard to see how we will not be the worst month on record for either service center.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My noa1 is dated october 31,not really sure about the date my attorney filed our petition..am i an october filer?i just know that we recieved noa1 exactly two weeks after filing the case...still no noa2 :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

My noa1 is dated october 31,not really sure about the date my attorney filed our petition..am i an october filer?i just know that we recieved noa1 exactly two weeks after filing the case...still no noa2 :(

Id say you are,

Anyway, when do you guys think we will be approved? Mid-June sound reasonable?

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Id say you are,

No one really knows...you could get it next month, in July, or in October. I'll be happy if I get it before September, tbh.

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Timeline

Id say you are,

yes that is our target date and if doesnt come until june or july ill be needing a trip there the last time we were together was a year ago :( this waiting really is frustrating. Edited by AprilArvin

Timeline

No one really knows...you could get it next month, in July, or in October. I'll be happy if I get it before September, tbh.

Yes if we waited this long im sure we can wait much longer :) but cross finger earlier is better

Timeline

Wow i just read my reciept now..the receieved my case on october 31st... According to uscis website then my noa1 is dated november 01,2012.. Im confuse -.-

Wow i just read my reciept now..the receieved my case on october 31st... According to uscis website then my noa1 is dated november 01,2012.. Im confuse -.-

They have a 'received date' (the date they received your petition) which in your case is Oct 31st and a 'notice date' (the date they approved 'starting' processing your petition) which in your case is Nov 1st. That means your NOA1 is from Nov 1st, which makes you an november filer I believe.

OT: Our NOA1 dates from October 5th last year. We also haven't heard anything yet and just like everyone else filing at CSC, we're frustrated the average processing time went from 5 to 7,5 months in the past few weeks. We have an immigration attorney as our representative (for a certain matter - otherwise we would've done it ourselves), but she said that unfortunately we won't have to contact the USCIS at this point since in their opinion we would be within the normal processing times of 7,5 months now that they've changed that.

If it's true we could possibly receive our NOA2 around mid-/end-May. We're not expecting anything for now, but if we haven't received anything by then we'll contact the USCIS.

At that point we'd be beyond the 'normal processing times', so I wonder what they'll say.

For now - just like all of you - we are frustrated, since we've been waiting for almost 6,5 months now.

However, I can only imagine that the people with a NOA1 dated from july (etc.) last year are beyond frustrated and sad.

There's nothing we can do about it, but I do hope everyone will find the strength and patience to carry-on for now.

As my fiance says "everything will be fine" however long the wait is, cause these months eventually will seem nothing compared to the lifetime we'll have together after this.

(Of course my mind fully disagrees when he says it - even though he means well -, but when I look deep inside my heart I know he's right.)

Take care everyone and hopefully we'll all be together with our loved ones soon.

Edited by Gasoline2805

event.png

Timeline

They have a 'received date' (the date they received your petition) which in your case is Oct 31st and a 'notice date' (the date they approved 'starting' processing your petition) which in your case is Nov 1st. That means your NOA1 is from Nov 1st, which makes you an november filer I believe.

OT: Our NOA1 dates from October 5th last year. We also haven't heard anything yet and just like everyone else filing at CSC, we're frustrated the average processing time went from 5 to 7,5 months in the past few weeks. We have an immigration attorney as our representative (for a certain matter - otherwise we would've done it ourselves), but she said that unfortunately we won't have to contact the USCIS at this point since in their opinion we would be within the normal processing times of 7,5 months now that they've changed that.

If it's true we could possibly receive our NOA2 around mid-/end-May. We're not expecting anything for now, but if we haven't received anything by then we'll contact the USCIS.

At that point we'd be beyond the 'normal processing times', so I wonder what they'll say.

For now - just like all of you - we are frustrated, since we've been waiting for almost 6,5 months now.

However, I can only imagine that the people with a NOA1 dated from july (etc.) last year are beyond frustrated and sad.

There's nothing we can do about it, but I do hope everyone will find the strength and patience to carry-on for now.

As my fiance says "everything will be fine" however long the wait is, cause these months eventually will seem nothing compared to the lifetime we'll have together after this.

(Of course my mind fully disagrees when he says it - even though he means well -, but when I look deep inside my heart I know he's right.)

Take care everyone and hopefully we'll all be together with our loved ones soon.

oooopss wrong thread then..lol but thank you guys for answering my questions goodluck to all of us we will all recieved an noa2 sooner than soon godbless everyone!!!! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.