CRAKZOR

If North Korean war erupts

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

would this effect us ?:0 seeing how seoul is the main connect for us->/<-philippine flights

I thought the stealth bombers flying over korea was a april fools joke but it was for real. lol USA muscle pumping

event.png

interview: Sept.10th

I may get vaporized

Edited by six7one

01/12/2013: POE
02/14/2013: MARRIED ON VALENTINE'S DAY!
03/18/2013: AOS Sent via USPS Express Mail
03/28/2013: NOA - AOS, AP, EAD
04/25/2013: Biometrics

05/28/2013: RFEs for EADs and APs

06/17/2013: AOS Interviews. Approved

06/26/2013: Green Cards Received! (APs and EAD also received but not needed)

Removal of Conditions

===================================

03/25/2015: Mailed I-751

04/06/2015: NOA1

05/05/2015: Biometrics

07/27/2015: RFE

09/07/2015: RFE Response - Additional Evidence Sent

11/19/2015: Interview - APPROVED!

12/15/2016: Green Cards Issued!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Moved from K-1 process forums to regional forums as this is not a K-1 process issue and more of a regional issue.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

would this effect us ?:0 seeing how seoul is the main connect for us->/<-philippine flights

I thought the stealth bombers flying over korea was a april fools joke but it was for real. lol USA muscle pumping

Relax, the South could crush them in a second. It'd be like Cuba threatening us. I'll be going to Korea in may, the largest company in South Korea is having a large event and it is going on like nothing as happening. They have been acting like kids for 25 years, why they let it go on is beyond me but I guess they don't want to kill millions of brain washed people.

Filed: Timeline

Really? I have never heard that before, unless you are flying KAL. The flag carrier airline of the Philippines makes refueling stopovers in Guam, from the US west coast, not Korea. I know you can also catch tran-Pacific flights through Singapore, Taiwan, and Japan, among others, from the Philippines.

Timeline

Really? I have never heard that before, unless you are flying KAL. The flag carrier airline of the Philippines makes refueling stopovers in Guam, from the US west coast, not Korea. I know you can also catch tran-Pacific flights through Singapore, Taiwan, and Japan, among others, from the Philippines.

ah i've only flown KAL. definitely different airlines take different routes

Edited by CRAKZOR

event.png

interview: Sept.10th

Might delay KAL flights for the 5-10 minutes between the Trident launch / detonation from the nearest missle sub.

NOTE: The trident carries 4 warheads so they only need to launch 1. We will then have 539 of them left to deal with whoever gets mad about the loss of north korea.

Then back to normal business :thumbs:

File:Trident_II_missile_image.jpg

Edited by himher

i don't get it.

Think that USCIS would expedite any of our petitions if the philippines is near a warzone?

07-24-2009 Received NOA1
08-05-2009 Touched
10-02-2009 I-797C for Biometrics Appt
10-26-2009 Biometrics Appt. Completed
05-11-2010 Request for Evidence on both the I129F and I130
07-01-2010 Case Transferred to Vermont Service Center
10-20-2011 Contacted Ombudsman
02-07-2012 Case denied after almost 3 years =(
03-07-2012 Appeal Filed!
01-20-2013 Contacted Ombudsman again...

06-25-2013 EOIR Appeal Review

Visit my blog at http://goo.gl/ON4wG/

atckcgod5n.png

Timeline

Relax, the South could crush them in a second. It'd be like Cuba threatening us. I'll be going to Korea in may, the largest company in South Korea is having a large event and it is going on like nothing as happening. They have been acting like kids for 25 years, why they let it go on is beyond me but I guess they don't want to kill millions of brain washed people.

hmmmmmm.... would China allow the south to "crush" North Korea? Methinks not...and war in Korea will have an impact on travel in the entire region... lots of South Koreans will die in such a conflict as South Korea is well within range of The North's rockets...FYI North Korea's Army is double the size of South Korea's and that's counting the 50,000 US soldiers there. War in Korea is a most undesirable situation for those of us with spouses/fiancees in the reigon

Timeline

hmmmmmm.... would China allow the south to "crush" North Korea? Methinks not...and war in Korea will have an impact on travel in the entire region... lots of South Koreans will die in such a conflict as South Korea is well within range of The North's rockets...FYI North Korea's Army is double the size of South Korea's and that's counting the 50,000 US soldiers there. War in Korea is a most undesirable situation for those of us with spouses/fiancees in the reigon

Major disagree, they would be squashed like a little bug. There is more concern here than in South Korea over this little fat man because they know they pose no threat. Pull up a map at night and North Korea will be the very obvious dark area. They have no technology, wars aren't fought with people anymore. It would do little to affect anyone outside the area if a war erupted. I agree war would not be best, nuke the place and wait 100 years and then rebuild. That would be the best approach. We need to stop going to war and carpet bomb everyone, that is one thing Obama seems to be a little better about. I'm not worried unless my company cancels the trip in May I have no reason to not go to South Korea.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

might be safer to get to Australia first, then transit into the USA with other routing, coming in on the East Coast.

Most depends on launch capability, theirs and ours. Sure, ours is better, but...

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

ah i've only flown KAL. definitely different airlines take different routes

Me also. I think KAL is great. The quickest flights form east coast is ATL-ICH-CEB

Timeline

hmmmmmm.... would China allow the south to "crush" North Korea? Methinks not...and war in Korea will have an impact on travel in the entire region... lots of South Koreans will die in such a conflict as South Korea is well within range of The North's rockets...FYI North Korea's Army is double the size of South Korea's and that's counting the 50,000 US soldiers there. War in Korea is a most

undesirable situation for those of us with spouses/fiancees in the reigon

What are these rockets you're talking of???? And what is China going to do when the entire world says yea?

27 January 2012: Mailed I-129F

03 February 2012: NOA1( e-mail & Text)

03 February 2012: Check Cashed

NO RFE'S

22 June 2012 : NOA2 (e-mail & Text)

16 July 2012: Manila Case Number(by phone)

17 July 2012: Interview paid at BPI

19 July 2012: Set interview for Mid-Aug

23-24 July 2012: Medical St. Lukes(passed)

24 July 2012: CFO Seminar(had to go next morning for landline #)- PASSED

02 Aug 2012: Received e-mail from USEM our case is there.

15 Aug 2012: Interview at USEM - APPROVED

13 SEP 2012: POE Minneapolis, MN

27 OCT 2012: Married

19 NOV 2012: AOS package sent

05 DEC 2012: NOA's I-765, I-131, I-485

14 DEC 2012: Biometrics appointment finished(Walk-in..Was scheduled Jan 04 2013)

02 FEB 2013: I-131 and I-765 Approved

07 FEB 2013: USPS Picked up the combo-card

11 FEB 2013: Received Combo-card

21 FEB 2013: Transit Visa picked up in Chicago for Japan

Timeline

North Korea has rockets definitely the kind that can start war on the peninsula or even possibly reach the Philippines...and China owns a big stake in most of the so called superpowers so no one will go against china

Unless they attack someone

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.