cardilene

Petitions Of Brothers, Sisters and Adult Children to be Eliminated

47 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Republicrats ~ demolicans , what's the difference?

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Republicrats ~ demolicans , what's the difference?

They all suck &@$!!!!

27 January 2012: Mailed I-129F

03 February 2012: NOA1( e-mail & Text)

03 February 2012: Check Cashed

NO RFE'S

22 June 2012 : NOA2 (e-mail & Text)

16 July 2012: Manila Case Number(by phone)

17 July 2012: Interview paid at BPI

19 July 2012: Set interview for Mid-Aug

23-24 July 2012: Medical St. Lukes(passed)

24 July 2012: CFO Seminar(had to go next morning for landline #)- PASSED

02 Aug 2012: Received e-mail from USEM our case is there.

15 Aug 2012: Interview at USEM - APPROVED

13 SEP 2012: POE Minneapolis, MN

27 OCT 2012: Married

19 NOV 2012: AOS package sent

05 DEC 2012: NOA's I-765, I-131, I-485

14 DEC 2012: Biometrics appointment finished(Walk-in..Was scheduled Jan 04 2013)

02 FEB 2013: I-131 and I-765 Approved

07 FEB 2013: USPS Picked up the combo-card

11 FEB 2013: Received Combo-card

21 FEB 2013: Transit Visa picked up in Chicago for Japan

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Amen

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

The "fact" is that a president can veto it. He signed it, therefor he owns it.

Apparently you missed the part where jhonster said it was "mostly Republicans." He was correct. Nice try though.

Apparently you missed the part where jhonster said it was "mostly Republicans." He was correct. Nice try though.

And you missed my point that Clinton takes all responsibility for it.

There's a process in the US government in which federal laws are created. Whatever passes the senate and the house, ultimately has to get signed by the president before it becomes law. The president has the option to veto. Before you start your victory dance, do a little research.

And you missed my point that Clinton takes all responsibility for it.

There's a process in the US government in which federal laws are created. Whatever passes the senate and the house, ultimately has to get signed by the president before it becomes law. The president has the option to veto. Before you start your victory dance, do a little research.

^^^ You can try to change the subject all you want, but it doesn't work with me. Your points still have nothing to do with the fact that Republicans were the majority supporter of those laws, just like jhonster said. You do understand what "majority" means, don't you?

^^^ You can try to change the subject all you want, but it doesn't work with me. Your points still have nothing to do with the fact that Republicans were the majority supporter of those laws, just like jhonster said. You do understand what "majority" means, don't you?

I know what majority means, and I also know that the House means absolutely nothing. They're all corrupt lawyers, on both sides. There is one person in charge, one person who signs the bill in the end, and one person who makes the decision. There's nothing more to be said about it.

I know what majority means, and I also know that the House means absolutely nothing. They're all corrupt lawyers, on both sides. There is one person in charge, one person who signs the bill in the end, and one person who makes the decision. There's nothing more to be said about it.

You don't have any more to say about it because you've backed yourself into a corner and now you've reduced yourself to spouting nonsense. You're pretending that a bill can get to the President's desk without majority support from the House. Next, I suppose you will be telling us that a bill can land on the President's desk without majority support in the Senate.

You're also pretending that they are all lawyers. Of course, you didn't bother to find out if they were all lawyers because you were desperate to change the subject at any cost. Of course you are wrong about that too, but that's no surprise.

What is particularly funny about your twisted logic is that, in your earlier post, you were defending Republicans from the "big hate," yet now you are calling them all "corrupt lawyers"! Priceless!!! :lol:

Timeline

:ot2:

Maybe a temporary suspension of siblings and older children and just not have any increase in skilled worker visas for two to four years so they can focus on what they already have would be better.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Canada has suspended parents.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Politics on the forum, Talaga? We were a rich strong country when the Republicans were in charge!!

It's Bush Jr. who took down the economy. Did you miss that chapter? Jeez.

Met in Ormoc, Leyte, Philippines: 2007-05-17
Our son was born in Borongan, Eastern Samar, Philippines: 2009-04-01
Married in Borongan, Eastern Samar, Philippines: 2009-10-24
CR-1 Visa - California Service Center; Consulate - Manila, Philippines
I-130 mailed: 2010-04-13
I-130 NOA1: 2010-04-24
I-130 NOA2: 2010-09-30
NVC received case: 2010-10-14
Case Complete: 2010-12-01
Interview scheduled: 2010-12-06
Medical, St. Luke's, Manila: 2010-12-09 and 2010-12-10
Interview at US Embassy in Manila 8:30 AM: 2011-01-05 - Approved!
Visa delivered: 2011-01-08
CFO Seminar completed: 2011-01-10
My beloved wife Sol and my beautiful son Nathan arrive in the U.S. (POE San Francisco): 2011-01-26
Lifting Conditions - Vermont Service Center
Date mailed: 2012-11-01
Receipt date: 2012-11-05
NOA received: 2012-11-09
Biometrics letter received: 2012-11-16
Biometrics appointment date: 2012-12-10
Biometrics walk-in successful: 2012-11-20
Removal of Conditions approved date: 2013-04-27
10 year green card mailed: 2013-05-03
10 year green card received: 2013-05-06
Citizenship
N400 mailed: 2013-10-28
N400 delivered: 2013-10-31
NOA1: 2013-11-04
Biometrics: 2013-11-18
In Line: 2013-12-26
Interview scheduled: 2013-12-30
Interview: 2014-02-03

Oath ceremony queue: 2014-02-07

Oath ceremony: 2014-03-28 Sol is a U.S. citizen

Applied for expedited passport: 2014-04-01

Passport received, Priority Express: 2014-04-09 This is journey's end at last!

Naturalization certificate returned, Priority Mail: 2014-04-12

Passport card received, First Class: 2014-04-14

1457 days, I-130 mailed to passport in hand

Timeline

Have you left the house or read the paper lately????

27 January 2012: Mailed I-129F

03 February 2012: NOA1( e-mail & Text)

03 February 2012: Check Cashed

NO RFE'S

22 June 2012 : NOA2 (e-mail & Text)

16 July 2012: Manila Case Number(by phone)

17 July 2012: Interview paid at BPI

19 July 2012: Set interview for Mid-Aug

23-24 July 2012: Medical St. Lukes(passed)

24 July 2012: CFO Seminar(had to go next morning for landline #)- PASSED

02 Aug 2012: Received e-mail from USEM our case is there.

15 Aug 2012: Interview at USEM - APPROVED

13 SEP 2012: POE Minneapolis, MN

27 OCT 2012: Married

19 NOV 2012: AOS package sent

05 DEC 2012: NOA's I-765, I-131, I-485

14 DEC 2012: Biometrics appointment finished(Walk-in..Was scheduled Jan 04 2013)

02 FEB 2013: I-131 and I-765 Approved

07 FEB 2013: USPS Picked up the combo-card

11 FEB 2013: Received Combo-card

21 FEB 2013: Transit Visa picked up in Chicago for Japan

Unfortunately you're too incompetent to understand the simple statement I made. I'll repeat it, and it doesn't get more simple than this. I said "regardless of how it came out of the house or senate, regardless of who supported it, the president is the deciding factor." I can try to break that down to 3rd grade logic for you, but you still probably wouldn't understand it.

I see you're still trying to ignore what you said and, instead, you're resorting to an ad hominem attack. Those are both signs of a failed argument. Of course, you still haven't explained how a President can be a "deciding factor" of whether a bill becomes law despite the fact that Congress is the deciding factor on whether a bill even ends up on the President's desk. :wacko:

As painful as it is for you, a trip down memory lane is what you need:

Here's what Jhonster said.

...bought & paid for politicians (mostly Republicans)...

Here are your exact words where you mistakenly defended your beloved ("corrupt lawyer" :lol: ) Republican buddies with your "Why the big hate on Republicans?" question, pretending that they had nothing to do with the China trade agreement passing the House and the Senate. You do remember asking the question, don't you?

Why the big hate on Republicans since it was a Democrat (Clinton) who signed the current China trade agreement which allowed a huge chunk of our manufacturing jobs to go to China? Thanks Bill.

You asked the question and you got the answer: there is no "big hate on Republicans" because it's a simple fact that the deciding factor in the China trade bill and the NAFTA bill passing both houses of Congress was because of mostly Republican support.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.