garya505

So, you didn't think Pelosi would try for a pull-out of Iraq?

170 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The exit polls showed the majority of american people aren't happy with the way things are going in Iraq. That doesn't mean they want us to cut and run.

Exactly and I am not certain the Dems understand that...and THAT worries me!

I think some of them do and some of them don't, so they'll piss away a bunch of freakin time arguing about it. Then they'll use it for a big freakin political issue to try to defeat the Republican presidential candidate in 2008. So while our government is sitting around in a big circle-jerk, the bad guys will just keep doin what they do best.

Blame Bush - he sh!tted away the public trust.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I thought I already spanked you with this one! Well, it's bears repeating:

2whniw9.png

um while you are it, let's not forget the dems are not without blame, as many did support the usa going into iraq. the cartoon leaves that annoying minor detail out ;)

easy now big guy, elections are over.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
um while you are it, let's not forget the dems are not without blame, as many did support the usa going into iraq. the cartoon leaves that annoying minor detail out ;)

Yes, a lot of Democrats were misled into believing Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction and that Saddam Hussein was an immediate threat to the security of the United States. That "minor detail" seems to be forgotten too easily.

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

I-129F NOA1: 8 Dec 2003

Interview Date: 13 July 2004 Approved!

US Arrival: 04 Oct 2004 We're here!

Wedding: 15 November 2004, Maui

AOS & EAD Sent: 23 Dec 2004

AOS approved!: 12 July 2005

Residency card received!: 4 Aug 2005

I-751 NOA1 dated 02 May 2007

I-751 biometrics appt. 29 May 2007

10 year green card received! 11 June 2007

Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!

Filed: Timeline
Explain the phrase "lose in Iraq."

Is this all bad guys vs. good guys to you? Please explain "winning" and "losing" as you see them, Gary.

I'll give you an answer too. Cut and Run = Losing in Iraq. It is the only way we can lose there. Staying and finishing the job at hand = Winning in Iraq.

So, the only reason we lost Vietnam was because we brought the boys home? Very interesting...

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Is this all bad guys vs. good guys to you? Please explain "winning" and "losing" as you see them, Gary.

I'll give you an answer too. Cut and Run = Losing in Iraq. It is the only way we can lose there. Staying and finishing the job at hand = Winning in Iraq.

So, the only reason we lost Vietnam was because we brought the boys home? Very interesting...

:thumbs::yes:

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I think that's true actually. It may have actually taken 20 more years to win there, but as long as we stayed the same course Nixon had us on, we would NOT have lost.

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

Timeline

I think that's true actually. It may have actually taken 20 more years to win there, but as long as we stayed the same course Nixon had us on, we would NOT have lost.

:blink: ...been drinkin' that kool-aid waaaay too long, brother.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You need to work on your profanity usage. It's pissed away the public trust. LOL

When Bush does it - its a turdblossom, to quote one of his own adages.

Nothing to do with the war being a ###### idea to begin with.... ;)

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Seriously, why do you think we would have lost? The North Vietnamese were not making any significant gains, the U.S was stabilizing relationships with China, Russia would have eventually gone bankrupt or tired of not getting anywhere. With the new bombing policy set forth by Nixon, we would have eventually flattened Hanoi. If all of this continued, how would the North have won?

Edited by dalegg

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

Filed: Timeline

20 more years, eh? At an average of 18 deaths of US service personnel / day, that means we wouldn't have lost but another 131,500 or so of our young men. And we would have accomplished what, exactly, in return?

Edited by ET-US2004

Timeline

Seriously, why do you think we would have lost? The North Vietnamese were not making any significant gains, the U.S was stabilizing relationships with China, Russia would have eventually gone bankrupt or tired of not getting anywhere. With the new bombing policy set forth by Nixon, we would have eventually flattened Hanoi. If all of this continued, how would the North have won?

Why were we there? Particularly when you talk about normalizing relations with communist China. If we can have normal relations with communist countries what is the purpose of fighting other people's civil wars?

Yes, a lot of Democrats were misled into believing Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction and that Saddam Hussein was an immediate threat to the security of the United States. That "minor detail" seems to be forgotten too easily.

ROFL!!! :lol: Poor little ol' democrats were misled. :lol: Pull your head out. You're the one who seems to be forgetting the "minor details" here. The U.N. drafted numerous resolutions demanding Sadam give up his weapons of mass destruction. Every member nation in the U.N. security council believed he had them or why would they keep drafting resolutions tellin him to give them up. Bill Clinton came out and said he had them. John Kerry came out and said he had them and he's a member of the senate intelligence committee.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

DEAN AND SHERYL