KdRjN

IRS tax transcript

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

hello guys i would like to get the tax transcript return from IRS i never done it before

me and my wife filled married jointly

if i m going to order a tax transcript from IRS do i need to order it for both of us? or

if i order it just for my wife side is the transcript shows both of us name ?

thanks

ROC

03/12/2013 - I-751 Package Mailed

03/14/2013 - Received NOA1

04/16/2013 - Biometrics App. Scheduled

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

hello guys i would like to get the tax transcript return from IRS i never done it before

me and my wife filled married jointly

if i m going to order a tax transcript from IRS do i need to order it for both of us? or

if i order it just for my wife side is the transcript shows both of us name ?

thanks

You just use one persons name and when you get the tax transcripts it will show both your names on it because you filed jointly.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

You just use one persons name and when you get the tax transcripts it will show both your names on it because you filed jointly.

thank you so much i m gonna do it hopefully i will receive it in 2 weeks

ROC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

If there is an IRS office close to where you live or work, you can stop by and they will give you the transcripts on the spot

Timeline

If there is an IRS office close to where you live or work, you can stop by and they will give you the transcripts on the spot

Ahh i did not know that yes i checked it now i have one so close to my house :bonk: but i already request the transcript?

is that ok to go and ask again ? so i can have it right there

ROC

Timeline

Doesn't matter...you can pick it up tomorrow, and the other will come in the mail sometime in the future.

Thank you so much :dance: i m gonna do it tomorrow i hope also i will be able to get 2012 too

ROC

Your transcript will come back the same way you filed it. If you filed jointly, that is all you have to ask for. It can take up to a month or longer.....then again sometimes only about 10 days.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I've ordered transcripts many a times and they have never arrived later than 15 days after the order was placed online.

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Timeline

Doesn't matter...you can pick it up tomorrow, and the other will come in the mail sometime in the future.

thank you so much i went to IRS office today in person and i got my tax transcripts of 2011 and 2012 :dance:

Edited by KdRjN

ROC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Also, it's nice to have transcripts available on hand at all times. I have a copy for each year that I've filed just sitting in a folder (for just in case).

Much better than 1040 forms.

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.