shinzo

CSC seems take longer to process

136 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

True. The first one relies on data from the second one.

If the first one relies on data from the second one, then how come the first one was updated first?

Filed: Timeline

If the first one relies on data from the second one, then how come the first one was updated first?

Takes them time to get the story straight?

The second one has real numbers. What data they use for the first one is still a mystery. For instance, if you insert I-129F for K1 and CSC, it says 5.5 months for CSC, less than the national average of 7.9 months, yet the bar graph shows CSC is taking longer than the national average, or the national goal. Obviously, they just slapped something together to pacify the masses.

Timeline

The second one has real numbers. What data they use for the first one is still a mystery. For instance, if you insert I-129F for K1 and CSC, it says 5.5 months for CSC, less than the national average of 7.9 months, yet the bar graph shows CSC is taking longer than the national average, or the national goal. Obviously, they just slapped something together to pacify the masses.

That bar graph makes me angry.

Timeline

Takes them time to get the story straight?

I was wondering too, how Vermont is at 6.1 mths, California at 5.5, and national average of 7.9 months. Where are all these other petitions being adjudicated that is jacking the national average up so much higher than the two primary centers for I-129Fs?

So to add to your answer, it seems they need even more time to get their story straight.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

According to my conversation with Tier II rep, they update their numbers on the 15th or every month, the DEC 2012 numbers were updated on their website on Feb. 05, so we will see a change in them this March 5th. Hopefully.

Thats what I thought TOO!!

September 5th, 2010: Met
July 26th 2012: Engaged
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I-129F Sent: December 14th, 2012
December 18th 2012: I-129f received at dallas po box
DECEMBER 20th: NOA1 (only found out once hardcopy came in the mail)
December 21st, 2012: Check cashed
Dec 27, 2012: Fiances alien registration number was changed. Proven.
December 29th 2012: Received Noa1 Hard-copy(no txt or email was sent)
Jan. 10th 2013: Happy birthday to my Sweety, first birthday apart in years!
January 15 2013: "mailing adress was changed" (touched?)
May-20-2013 NOA2!!! Exactly 5 months!
May-23-2013 Noa2 hard copy recieved!
June-05-2013 Called NVC, casre recieved, forwared to Ankara

June-10-2013-Ankara revieved packet! *signed by MEHMET* THANKS MEHMET!

June-10-2013-Recieve NVC letter
June-13-2013 Email(Packet) recieved from embassy!!
00-00-2013 Sent packet back to embassy
00-00-13 Interview date set (00-00-13 INTERVIEW,)
00-00-2013 Medical
00-00-2013 Interview(...........!)
00-00-2013 Visa Approved
00-00-2013 US Entry

NEXT STEPS IN US....
00-00-13 Wedding
00-00-13 SSN
00-00-13 AOS packet sent out
event.png event.png <p>

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Wales
Timeline

Any idea what month CSC is processing for AOS? Ive been waiting 8 months for my greencard :(

View my K1 -> ROC Timeline

*Filed I-129F - 21st October 2011* *Applied for SSN - 8th June 2012* *Filed I-751 (arrived) - 26th March 2015

*NOA1 - 28th October 2011* *Filed for AOS, EAD & AP - 26th June 2012* * Check cashed - 30th March 2015
*NOA2 (no RFE) - 26th January 2012* *AOS, EAD, & AP arrive at Chicago Lockbox - 28th June 2012* NOA1 - 26th March 2015 (arrived 3/4/15)

*Packet 3 sent - 27th February 2012* *Email notification of receipt - 3rd July 2012* *No biometrics letter - Service Request submitted 5/4/15
*Medical - February 28th 2012* *Check cashed - 7th July 2012* *Still no biometrics letter - 2nd Service Request submitted - 8/6/15
*Packet 4 received - 17th March 2012* *NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP - 9th July 2012* *Biometrics in Aurora, CO - 8th July 2015*
*Interview in London - 5th April 2012. APPROVED!!!* *Biometrics in Philadelphia (Drummond Road)- 7th August 2012*
*POE Newark, NJ - 16th May 2012 *Biometrics walk in at Philadelphia (Drummond Rd) - 25th July 2012*
*K1 process took 160 days* *Case Transfered to California Service Centre - 26th July 2012*
*SSN DENIED! - 17th August. 10 weeks after I applied!!*

*EAD/AP Approved - 28th August 2012* 59 days
*Married! - 1st June 2012* *EAD/AP card in hand - 1st September 2012*
*EAD/AP card in hand - 1st September 2012*
* Re-applied for SSN - 14th September 2012*
*Put in service request at 8mo/3days wait - 19th March 2013*

* AOS Approved!!! - 1st May 2013* Exactly 10 months after applying.

*Green card in hand - 6th May 2013

2yrdn5s0q.png

Any idea what month CSC is processing for AOS? Ive been waiting 8 months for my greencard :(

Those are done at your local office, more that likely.

Philadelphia is working on August 26, 2012 as of December 31, 2012.

Edited by The Patriot

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Those are done at your local office, more that likely.

Philadelphia is working on August 26, 2012 as of December 31, 2012.

Call the USCIS rep and sing this to them.....

"You can't hiiiiiide your lyin eyyyyyyyyyyyyes. And your smiiiiiiiile is a thin disguiiiiiiiiiiiise."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

what the h** whats going on with our centers :((

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

On March 8th, CSC workloads are transferred to TSC. Only three different cases, being on top of the list is DACA and other two are also related to DACA.

Basically this confirms that DACA is big part was CSC's delay. Americans were put on a back burner for illegals.

Edited by shinzo

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

On March 8th, CSC workloads are transferred to TSC. Only three different cases, being on top of the list is DACA and other two are also related to DACA.

Basically this confirms that DACA is big part was CSC's delay. Americans were put on a back burner for illegals.

At least this means they might start processing some Fiancee visas at CSC again.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

At least this means they might start processing some Fiancee visas at CSC again.

lets pray for it guys

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

New update, CSC is still working on July 18th!

How can they not move one day in a whole month?!?!?!

Oh but VSC is sailing right along.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.