shinzo

CSC seems take longer to process

136 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Could you request to have your application sent to another centre?

AOS+EAD Sent 8-9-13

AOS+EAD Received 8-13-13

EAD NOA1 8-13-13

AOS NOA1 8-15-13

AOS+EAD Biometrics 9-17-2013, Walk-In 8-29-2013

EAD Approved 10-15-13

AOS Interview 12-18-13

E-REQUEST 2-3-14

INFOPASS Appointment 2-12-14

AOS Approved 2-24-2014

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Could you request to have your application sent to another centre?

Ummmm I don't think so. It is all based on where in US you are filing from. It is hard to say that VSC will be faster than CSC in a month or two. You can give it a shot, but judging by your timeline, I don't see the hurry ;)

You must be one of those guys who switches lane constantly during a traffic jam to the one that is moving. Then the lane that was moving stops as soon as you switched, and so on and so forth :lol:

Filed: Timeline

Ummmm I don't think so. It is all based on where in US you are filing from. It is hard to say that VSC will be faster than CSC in a month or two. You can give it a shot, but judging by your timeline, I don't see the hurry ;)

You must be one of those guys who switches lane constantly during a traffic jam to the one that is moving. Then the lane that was moving stops as soon as you switched, and so on and so forth :lol:

Murphy's Law. If you look at the volume stats, there are more incomplete I-129F's sitting at VSC than CSC, and they are beginning to pile up at NBC/MSC.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yea that's what I was saying. Better just to stay put

I totally agree with Retemad... Best to stay put.

Retemad,

We've moved forward with sending a letter to our Senator after your wee push yesterday (our I/L has them in hand already)... I'll let you all know what comes about from that. Fingers crossed. :whistle:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

My fiance just spoke with a tier 2 supervisor who didn't really offer us anymore information than the first guy we spoke with. My fiance also suggested having the case transferred but they weren't going for it. Dealing with uscis is like banging your head against a brick wall.

Our Timeline
Date Sent I-129F - 16th August 2012
NOA1 - 22nd August 2012

NOA2 - 16th April 2013 (237 days)

Consulate Recieved - 7th May 2013

Packet 3 Recieved - 9th May 2013

Packet 3 Sent - 6th June 2013

Packet 4 Recieved - 2nd July 2013

Interview - 6th August - APPROVED.

Filed: Timeline

My fiance just spoke with a tier 2 supervisor who didn't really offer us anymore information than the first guy we spoke with. My fiance also suggested having the case transferred but they weren't going for it. Dealing with uscis is like banging your head against a brick wall.

Something going on with your timeline:

Captain we have a problem. Some how there were multiple entries found, Please contact an admin to resolve this.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=143097

Edited by The Patriot

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

I totally agree with Retemad... Best to stay put.

Retemad,

We've moved forward with sending a letter to our Senator after your wee push yesterday (our I/L has them in hand already)... I'll let you all know what comes about from that. Fingers crossed. :whistle:

Nice work Sahs! You're in the home stretch, I feel it! Fingers crossed for you as well

Timeline

Something going on with your timeline:

I know I've tried messinging an admin and moderator but no reply. Not sure what else I can do.

Our Timeline
NOA1 - 22nd August 2012

Timeline

The only way to contact admin directly is to use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Already did that twice. But thanks for the suggestion.

Our Timeline
NOA1 - 22nd August 2012

Timeline

I just did a quick calculation on the DACA numbers. February looks to be similar to January, at least for the first half of the month it was. If that's the case, there will be a net reduction in cumulative pending applications of around 17,700. January had a net reduction of around 19,000. February has less days, that's why the estimate is less. But, if this is a trend, that means it will take about 11 months to catch up on all these DACA aps (224K pending at February 14th). I guess that means our petitions will be moving through the pipeline very slowly for some time to come, since USCIS will be busy with those things.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I just did a quick calculation on the DACA numbers. February looks to be similar to January, at least for the first half of the month it was. If that's the case, there will be a net reduction in cumulative pending applications of around 17,700. January had a net reduction of around 19,000. February has less days, that's why the estimate is less. But, if this is a trend, that means it will take about 11 months to catch up on all these DACA aps (224K pending at February 14th). I guess that means our petitions will be moving through the pipeline very slowly for some time to come, since USCIS will be busy with those things.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

Evil just evil...

:P

September 5th, 2010: Met
July 26th 2012: Engaged
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I-129F Sent: December 14th, 2012
December 18th 2012: I-129f received at dallas po box
DECEMBER 20th: NOA1 (only found out once hardcopy came in the mail)
December 21st, 2012: Check cashed
Dec 27, 2012: Fiances alien registration number was changed. Proven.
December 29th 2012: Received Noa1 Hard-copy(no txt or email was sent)
Jan. 10th 2013: Happy birthday to my Sweety, first birthday apart in years!
January 15 2013: "mailing adress was changed" (touched?)
May-20-2013 NOA2!!! Exactly 5 months!
May-23-2013 Noa2 hard copy recieved!
June-05-2013 Called NVC, casre recieved, forwared to Ankara

June-10-2013-Ankara revieved packet! *signed by MEHMET* THANKS MEHMET!

June-10-2013-Recieve NVC letter
June-13-2013 Email(Packet) recieved from embassy!!
00-00-2013 Sent packet back to embassy
00-00-13 Interview date set (00-00-13 INTERVIEW,)
00-00-2013 Medical
00-00-2013 Interview(...........!)
00-00-2013 Visa Approved
00-00-2013 US Entry

NEXT STEPS IN US....
00-00-13 Wedding
00-00-13 SSN
00-00-13 AOS packet sent out
event.png event.png <p>

Timeline

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

Evil just evil...

:P

I'm not a statistician, just an accountant. :wacko: I hope in this case that I'm really wrong.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

I think it will speed up more prior to that. They have more fees coming in, so can begin to utilize more resources, when they have a large percentage processed they may also deprioritize them a bit because they have already made the political stament.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.