tanina

AP in Alergia

35 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

am from algeria,am a woman,28 years old ;and i had my interview in december 27th 2012.After the interview the CO took my passport and asked for 2012 tax return,and told me that she will check well my documents.THAT IS ALL

my fiance sent me the tax return and i gave it to the ambassy in january 20th2013,few days after my fiance recieved e-AMAIL from the ambassy to tell him that they recieved the 2012 tax return;and in 10 th FEBRARURY 2013,my fiance emailed them they answred him like that"" regret to inform you that your fiancée case needs further administrative review. Unfortunately, there is no way of estimating when such processing will be complete. . We promise we will keep you posted about any updates regarding your case."""

YESTERDAY my fiance emailed them again and they said"

""We regret to inform your that is due to a lack of staff you fiancée case has not been processed yet.

We will inform the beneficiary of the outcome after the case review will be completed.

We apologize that we have no specific timeframe to give you at this time but are working diligently to bring this case to completion as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in awaiting a response""""

that is my story,i dont understand anything,why they put me under AP and why they dont tell me if they will issue my visa or they will deny IT

PLIZ I NEED UR HELP.I NEED UR ADVICE

OK... so your interview was not quite 3 months ago, and you submitted the requested paperwork not quite 2 months ago. This timeframe is not really beyond what could be considered a "normal" or "usual" Administrative Processing period that we often see here in MENA. Many cases have taken 3 - 4 months or longer to complete their AP, and most do come through successfully. Of course I hope your case is completed as soon as possible.

At least you got an answer from them and they say they're working on it. If everything else seemed to go smoothly with your case, and the interview was positive, and they didn't ask about anything else - well, then try not to worry too much about it (I know, I know - it's almost impossible not to worry :crying: ) But insha'allah everything will be fine. Wish you all the best for a quick completion.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

I KNOW that most of pple they are under AP more than 6months,I feel their pain,it is hard.

all what want is to be with my fince,coz we planned to make our wedding on FEBRARUARY 2013,but coz of AP we r waiting,i miss him soo much,and he needs me he is alone their ,he has no family with him ,he lives his self.

Thank u for ur help,thank u for answering me.

ALLAH BLESS U,inchaallah everything will be fine

Timeline

I KNOW that most of pple they are under AP more than 6months,I feel their pain,it is hard.

all what want is to be with my fince,coz we planned to make our wedding on FEBRARUARY 2013,but coz of AP we r waiting,i miss him soo much,and he needs me he is alone their ,he has no family with him ,he lives his self.

Thank u for ur help,thank u for answering me.

ALLAH BLESS U,inchaallah everything will be fine

Awww I know - this process is so crazy and so painful. Hang in there and insha'allah you will get the news you have been waiting for very soon. And feel free to vent here any time ! :luv:

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

what does it mean when the ambassy says""case needs further administrative review"" and what they say" necessary administrative processing""

it "administrative review happens in the ambassy"???

PLIZ can some one clear it for me,pliz :crying::help:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

you are welcome sweetie. I can't tell you for sure if the background checks are being done at the embassy or in Washington DC. When my husband had AP in Amman, they told us it was being done in Washington. I know how hard it is to be in AP, my husband had it for 10 weeks, but it will end, and I hope it ends soon for you. It is so hard being separated. I wish you luck and keep us updated. rose.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

am sorry dianna

i didnt understand u ,my fiance is not ALGERIAN,he is an american ,he in USA,we met when he was in algeria in 2009,and he come to see me in december 2010 and in JULLY 2011 and in JULY 2012.

now am in AP for more than six month.

Thank u for ur help and thank u for everything

your interview was in January of 2013, that is not 6 months of AP, it is 2 months. There is nothing you can do except for wait for it to be finished.

Timeline

your interview was in January of 2013, that is not 6 months of AP, it is 2 months. There is nothing you can do except for wait for it to be finished.

i didnt mean 6moths,i wanted to say 6 weeks

it was a mistake,am sorry

now am waiting coz the ambassy emailed my fiance and said taht they have no enough staffs to work on our case

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

i didnt mean 6moths,i wanted to say 6 weeks

it was a mistake,am sorry

now am waiting coz the ambassy emailed my fiance and said taht they have no enough staffs to work on our case

just remember the hardest part is behind you now. I know waiting is very hard but inshallah you will soon be with him for a lifetime. star_smile.gif

May God bless and keep you always~ May your wishes all come true~ May you always do for others~ And let others do for you~

May you build a ladder to the stars~ And climb on every rung~May you stay forever young

Bob Dylan

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Did anyone get their visa right after the interview or is everyone systematically under AP?

My wife will have the interview soon and I have no idea what to expect.

Thank you!

USCIS
20-Oct-11 - Married
26-Sep-12 - Became US Citizen (I did wait for this to file I-130. I think I should have filed as LPR and upgrade my case later)
3-Oct-12 - I-130 Sent (Fedex)
23-Jan-13 - NOA2 : Interview at field office - APPROVED same day!!!
NVC
05.Mar.13: NVC Received - Finally (USCIS made an error and set my file for Adjustment of Status. It took me energy to get it fixed!)
05.Mar.13: Case number/IIN
05.Mar.13: DS-3032 sent
07.Mar.13: AOS bill
07.Mar.13: AOS package sent
08.Mar.13: AOS bill shows PAID
14.Mar.13: DS-3032 accepted
15.Mar.13: IV bill
18-Mar.13: AOS packet accepted / no checklist
19.Mar.13: IV package sent
23.Mar.13: IV bill shows PAID
02.Apr.13: Case complete!!
03.Apr.13: File sent to embassy
07.Apr.13: Received at embassy
11.Apr.13: Interview scheduled
18.Apr.13: Medical exam
23.Apr.13: Interview (APPROVED)
24.Apr.13: Visa (however my wife will only pick it up on 27.May.13)
XX.XXX.13: POE

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

My husband had his in two weeks and a lady we know had hers in the same amount of time... This was over 3 years ago. A recent member from Algeria's fiance had his in a few weeks. Even that was more than a year ago. Sorry I don't have any recent news to share.

event.png

Timeline

pliz can u explain to me what does this mean """This case is currently going through an investigation with our anti-fraud unit.

We will inform the beneficiary of the outcome after the investigation has been completed""".

i got it today from the ambassy;what is is nvestigation with anti-fraud unit"?? Can some one help me pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz

Timeline

pliz can u explain to me what does this mean """This case is currently going through an investigation with our anti-fraud unit.

We will inform the beneficiary of the outcome after the investigation has been completed""".

i got it today from the ambassy;what is is nvestigation with anti-fraud unit"?? Can some one help me pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz

It means they are looking at your case very closely because have identified something that makes them suspect possible fraud.

What are your red flags ?

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Timeline

It means they are looking at your case very closely because have identified something that makes them suspect possible fraud.

What are your red flags ?

I have no red flag,my interview went well,they kept my passport ,they gave me g 221 they asked for 2012 tax return,i sent it to the ambassy and when i emailed them they said that they got the tax return document,and they will contact me,after one month they emailed to say that under AP. after 2 months they emailed to say they have no enough staff to process my case,after ONE month they emailed to say investigation with anti_fraud unit.

I dont understand why they do that,why they kept my passport if they see that they will not issue my visa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.