61 posts in this topic

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

VSC filed june 7th, so aggravated!

The 200 club is nothing I am currently at 358 days with no NOA2. This has truly been a test of all my faith and I hope none of you have to wait this long.

Wow, I would be so past my ability to keep my cool!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

same here.. this is not so good anymore.. why are we having to deal with this thing thogh its really hard to wait why is that some others have noa2 instantly :( so frustrating huhuhu :(

201 days today :(

Edited by -=Mai and Timmy=-

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I was in your shoes at this time last year. Believe me, there ia a light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck.

08/01/12-Married08/17/12-Applied for Social Security Card09/23/12-Husband received his Social Security card!09/27/12-Filed AOS09/28/12-AOS package received10/01/12-Text message from USCIS10/03/12-Check cashed10/09/12-NOA1 for I485,I765,I131 AND Biometrics Appointment Letter10/24/12-Biometrics Appointment12/11/12-EAD and AP Approved-75 days12/14/12-EAD/AP Card Production ordered12/21/12-EAD/AP Card came in the mail06/22/13-Green Card Approved06/27/13-Greed Card Production Ordered06/29/13-Green Card came in the mail<p>

04/09/15-Mailed ROC

04/10/2015-Package received

04/14/2015-Check cashed

06/02/2015-Called Service Center (still no NOA1) Service request found out wrong address on paperwork! :(

06/03/2015-Called to get address updated Ar11 online add change didnt work-got infopass for June 10th

06/10/2015-Went to info pass appt. Hubby got a 1yr. Extension stamp in his passport and biometrics done

08/12/2015-ROC Approved. Got letter in the mail.

08/29/2015-received new card in the mail.

we belong to 200 club. this is so crazy.. they shud take a look that there is a lot july filer that did not approve yet, before they approved august. sorry august filer its does not mean i dont want that you will be aproved but its just sound unfair to us july filer. waiting for too long... cry too much

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

CSC July 23th here and 200 days of sadness. :(

We have the same NOA1 date and service center. 201 days of waiting for us. I can't wait for the day that I will be able to update my timeline and says NOA2 received.

Jeez... how much longer do we need to wait? For sure no one can answer that but hey CSC how bout working on our cases? There's too many July filers here waiting for that sweetest NOA2.

Pls..pls..pretty please! :bonk::luv:

Edited by freyja1208

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more,
that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever."
- Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

Timeline

we belong to 200 club. this is so crazy.. they shud take a look that there is a lot july filer that did not approve yet, before they approved august. sorry august filer its does not mean i dont want that you will be aproved but its just sound unfair to us july filer. waiting for too long... cry too much

I couln't agree with you more! I am happy for those Aug filers that got approved but CSC is just not so fair when it comes to adjudicating cases. I hope they will look at the pending July cases first before they move to August. Maybe some of them were expedited, I don't know for sure but it would be really great if we get approvals this month. 201 days and counting...can't wait to have you NOA2!!!

Timeline

same here.. this is not so good anymore.. why are we having to deal with this thing thogh its really hard to wait why is that some others have noa2 instantly :( so frustrating huhuhu :(

201 days today :(

I feel you sis Mai. Can't wait till this waiting game for NOA2 is over. :crying:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

This is defintely a milestone that we did not want to make. Make some noise! Where are you people? It doesn't matter what you are waiting for or from what center. If you have been waiting over 200 days, please sound off. Hopefully we will all get our approvals VERY soon :dance::thumbs:

June 15, 2012 here and still waiting :whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.