omer1

visa issued AFTER AP blue sheet

34 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline

Call DOS and let them know you received this email and that when you called they said it was an error!

To see a more detailed journey schedule, please see the About Me page and my Timeline.

Our K1 Process

June 7, 2012 -- Sent I-129F to June 9, 2013 -- Religious & Civil Wedding Ceremony in CT

FROM I-129f NOA1 to VISA APPROVAL: Exactly 8 months! No RFEs

Our AOS Process

July 16, 2013 -- Mailed AOS, EAD, and AP Paperwork to December 21, 2013 -- Received GC Card in the Mail!

FROM NOA1 to GREEN CARD in Hand: Exactly 4 months 27 days! No Interview or RFEs.

Our ROC Process

September 21, 2015 -- Mailed ROC Paperwork to August 6, 2016 -- Received Card in the Mail!

FROM NOA1 to GREEN CARD in Hand: Exactly 10 months 10 days! No Interview or RFEs.

Our {His} N-400 Process

Eligible to Apply for Citizenship on September 14, 2016.

October 4, 2016 -- Mailed N-400 Paperwork.

November 8, 2016 -- Completed Biometrics.

May 6, 2017 -- Received Interview Letter in the Mail.

June 8, 2017 -- Interview Passed!

June 16, 2017 -- Oath Ceremony! He is a USC!!

FROM Application to CITIZENSHIP: Exactly 8 months 13 days! No RFEs.

== I am the Petitioner/Sponsor/Citizen Spouse ==

I am sorry if this is a mistake. False hopes like this make the process that much harder. I hopefully everything works out in your favor. Praying for you.

Our Journey
6/13/2012 Sent I-129F package
6/14/2012 NOA1 --> California Service Center
9/25/2012 NOA2
10/01/2012 NOA2 Hardcopy received
10/01/2012 NVC Received
10/19/2012 Left NVC
11/30/2012 Picked-up Packet from Local Post Office
01/16/2013 Medical
01/23/2013 Interview - In AP

09/24/2013 Visa picked-up from DOMEX
10/10/2013 POE Ft. Lauderdale

10/28/2013 Applied for Social Security Number

01/01/2014 WEDDING IN LAS VEGAS

heart_28.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i just call DOs they said yes it was an error i said now what is my case status they said now thing is this ur case is not in ADministrative Process and we got update today ur case is in aprovel process .... i hope u guys understand my english...thanx... now what should i doo....? em emailing them but didnt get any reply back yet,,,, plz pray for me am not feeling well bcz of this situation.....

Timeline

i hope so ... just praying.... plzz pray...!!

congrats..... your visa is on its way....

our gov is dead.....

is there any way that we protest against this long ap proces,how can we raise our voice to our govt

thnx alot .... just pray... im praying 2

I am sorry if this is a mistake. False hopes like this make the process that much harder. I hopefully everything works out in your favor. Praying for you.

Timeline

yes when i call DOs they said it was an error .....but yesterday when i call DOs they said ur case is not in AP now any more thank GOd ur case is in AProvel process.. have patience.....and they are trying to fix error just pray for me

Call DOS and let them know you received this email and that when you called they said it was an error!

Thnx... just pray

Congrats !!!

thanx ... im praying.... just pray for me as much as u can plzz...

Congratulations

i hope soooo

congrats..... your visa is on its way....

Timeline

didnt get any call yet.... just praying....!!!yeah my mobile is with me all the time.. just pray for me thanx alot....

you don't have to call any one now...instead wait for a call from AMEX (keep your mobile with you all times)

you will be getting a call on Monday for sure Insha Allah

best of luck & stay blessed bro. :thumbs:

Timeline

embassy is not replying .... am wrinting email to them ... but they are not replying....!!

You could try calling the embassy or emailing them to find out the status of your case. The embassy would have the most up to date information on your case. Omer1 I pray DOS is wrong and your passport is on it's way with the visa.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Brother i have same status on DOS web i was interviewd on 9-jan-2013 and i was told that my visa is approved..... On 13 jan i chek my case status it say case creation date 22-oct-2012 and updated date 10-jan-2013 your visa has been printed and according to local procedurw it will be soon availabel for pick or like that all the stuff....... But no call and no passport i chek my status on 20 jan again then dates chngesss case creation date was same updated date was now 17-jan-2013 and all the same stuff .. Issued and local procedurw but no passport or call then i chek my status on 25 jan it say same thing but updated date chnge again now this time updated date was 23-jan-2013 and same stuff visa issued and will be availabel for pick hp soon..... Then i send an email to isl , embassy they reply me plz wait we will contact you soon........ And still waitingghh for my visa now its confusing meeeee realy confusing ....... But one more thinh which i noticed they update the new date every thursday and embassy was open just 8days after 9jan ...... Because of long march ,, st martins day and eid milad u nabi and sat sundya holidys ....... Plz pray for mee toooooo guysssss

Timeline

lisen bro ... call me at 03236555515 then will discuss!!! ur case was different as i think at interveiw u were aproved but i was in ap....and yesterday i call dos they said your visa is aproved....if they said that then its mean my visa is on way INSHALLAH ..

Brother i have same status on DOS web i was interviewd on 9-jan-2013 and i was told that my visa is approved..... On 13 jan i chek my case status it say case creation date 22-oct-2012 and updated date 10-jan-2013 your visa has been printed and according to local procedurw it will be soon availabel for pick or like that all the stuff....... But no call and no passport i chek my status on 20 jan again then dates chngesss case creation date was same updated date was now 17-jan-2013 and all the same stuff .. Issued and local procedurw but no passport or call then i chek my status on 25 jan it say same thing but updated date chnge again now this time updated date was 23-jan-2013 and same stuff visa issued and will be availabel for pick hp soon..... Then i send an email to isl , embassy they reply me plz wait we will contact you soon........ And still waitingghh for my visa now its confusing meeeee realy confusing ....... But one more thinh which i noticed they update the new date every thursday and embassy was open just 8days after 9jan ...... Because of long march ,, st martins day and eid milad u nabi and sat sundya holidys ....... Plz pray for mee toooooo guysssss

Timeline

bhai jaan mere english itnii fit nahii hai.. masla yeh hai apko interveiw per aproved kaha gya tha... mujhe interveiw per Administrative processing ka kaha tha consulate officer na ... jab mein interveiw k baad wapis ayaa toh mera ceac.state.gov ki site per AP likhaa araha tha roz status update ki date change ho rahii thi 24 jan ko issued agaya or ur visa has been printed or blah blah...... uska baad sa laiker ubii tak mere date change nahii hoi DOS meina cal ki thi kel or unhoo na bataya k apka visa aproced hogya visa aprove hona k baad 20 sa 25 din lagta hain .... passport anaa mein islia mera case k sath apna case match kerka parashan naa hoo humara visa aproved ho gaye hain bas wait kerien passport k liaa,,,,,, ALLAh behtar keray ga ager ubii b smjh na aye.. toh mera mobile per mujhe cal kerlain.. thnxxx

Can any one tell me plz what is the DOS no ?????!!! On which no i should call and get updates

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.