I AM NOT THAT GUY

The comment on political cartoons and graphics thread.

175 posts in this topic

It's great being a moderator. You can post stuff that supports your narrow minded views and if someone comments on it you can remove the post and say it's not allowed.

:lol: Livin' the dream.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Why is it that all the guys in those pictures with the big guns always look the same? :lol:

because they're inbred?

bostonharborpanoramabyc.jpg

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Filed: Timeline

They're gonna yank this one because it should be in the graphics thread not the reply to graphics thread. And because they're not gonna like it. Too much truth here. Not tolerated anymore.

I think it was posted already over there, I am pretty sure I might have, so you are good to go!

Why is it that all the guys in those pictures with the big guns always look the same? :lol:

Hairy backs? :unsure:

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

The point of Charles' post was to make a "joke" which argues something that nobody actually believes.

The pro-gun crowd can continue the "guns don't kill people, people kill people" argument all they'd like and pretend that other people actually believe that guns by themselves kill people but it's obvious that isn't the case.

But hey, it's easier to do that than respond to someone providing a counter-argument to their silly pictures, I guess.

I am not referring to his reply to you but the image he initially posted.

They're gonna yank this one because it should be in the graphics thread not the reply to graphics thread. And because they're not gonna like it. Too much truth here. Not tolerated anymore.

True dat. :lol:

Hairy backs? :unsure:

White, usually overweight, bad facial hair, t-shirt and jeans, and generally an ugly truck in the background. :lol:

Edited by Evylin

I had not realized this was the "lets throw out insulting stereotypes" thread.

This is a "reply to graphics" thread.

I noticed similarities in the types of graphics posted and I mentioned them.

Sorry that bothers you.

What part was the insulting part? Maybe the "usually overweight" comment. Or that I don't like their facial hair? Surely being white and having a truck isn't an insult.

Edited by Evylin

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

It's comments like these that make rational discussion impossible. I understand why the picture thread appeals to you - you get to post pictures, regardless of fact or accuracy, and it's against the "rules" to comment on them. But then when someone does, with a logical argument, this is the response. :lol:

Congrats on being part of the problem.

a serious discussion in p&r? you're new here, eh? :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Not all of them come with trucks - or t-shirts and jeans for that matter.

Gun+Nut+Article+for+Bell+of+Lost+Souls2.jpg

:rofl: I haven't seen that picture in years. Awesome.

The guitar hero guitars in the back are what makes this picture for me.

Edited by Evylin

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Talking to your guns indicates a condition that should make ineligible from owning any. :hehe:

not really - now if i hear them answer back, there could be a problem. :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!