Danno

Country cracking down on "Race mixing".

90 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Do the Palestinians have a Nelson Mandela somewhere?

They have many of them. You can usually find them in Israeli prisons.

Here's one of them - this is what he does every single week, in the periods between being thrown in prison:

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

They have many of them. You can usually find them in Israeli prisons.

Here's one of them - this is what he does every single week, in the periods between being thrown in prison:

I'll never understand people hating each other and treating each other like ####### in the name of religion and I don't understand the need for there to be a homeland for a religion. Any religion.

I don't get why Israel can practice segregation and ethnic cleansing and get support and encouragement from western governments but when the likes of South Africa did it they were ostracized by the west.

bostonharborpanoramabyc.jpg

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Timeline

I'll never understand people hating each other and treating each other like ####### in the name of religion and I don't understand the need for there to be a homeland for a religion. Any religion.

I don't get why Israel can practice segregation and ethnic cleansing and get support and encouragement from western governments but when the likes of South Africa did it they were ostracized by the west.

He's not doing this in the name of his religion; it's his land - he owns it. This is a village in the West Bank called Bil'in. And land belonging to the villagers is being seized by the Israeli army so that they can build a section of The Wall on it to encircle the neighboring illegal Israeli settlement and it intended expansion area (which was already established on confiscated village lands.) He has protested since 2004, even brought the case before the Israeli Supreme Court, which found that the route of The Wall across his land was indeed illegal. The Court ordered the army to move it back in 2007. The army simply refuses to comply, and continues to bulldoze the farmlands and brutalize this man and his family.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

He's not doing this in the name of his religion; it's his land - he owns it. This is a village in the West Bank called Bil'in. And land belonging to the villagers is being seized by the Israeli army so that they can build a section of The Wall on it to encircle the neighboring illegal Israeli settlement and it intended expansion area (which was already established on confiscated village lands.) He has protested since 2004, even brought the case before the Israeli Supreme Court, which found that the route of The Wall across his land was indeed illegal. The Court ordered the army to move it back in 2007. The army simply refuses to comply, and continues to bulldoze the farmlands and brutalize this man and his family.

I understand that but in general the whole Israel/Palestine situation (and most of the world's conflicts) are about people not agreeing how best to worship God. The true message of all religions is about love and tolerance so it seems ridiculous that it is interpreted by some people to be a reason to kill each other.

When thousands of Muslims were slaughtered or uprooted from their land in Bosnia it was classed as a war crime. When the Israelis do it in Palestine the US and Europe keep sending them aid and defending them. Why???

bostonharborpanoramabyc.jpg

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Timeline

No, it is more about protecting the balance in their country I would imagine.

Would you claim that the Jewish Homeland will not be in peril of the birth rate trends continue>?

It's the Palestinian Homeland, too. But I guess you think they just don't count.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

But not the idea of racial purity, it seems.

You use the term "purity" because you apparently see some people as impure.

Thats a sick way to see the world.

Most people in the world are inclined towards racial consistency, very few parents from India I would wagger.... would be indifferent to their kids starting families with say Koreans and I wagger most Koreans feel the same way.

I doubt either one sees it as Purity but rather they want to see their family traits carry on.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

I knew that would be the limit of your defense..... now go out and play.

I just don't like fighting with the infirm. It's not a nice thing to do.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline

I understand that but in general the whole Israel/Palestine situation (and most of the world's conflicts) are about people not agreeing how best to worship God. The true message of all religions is about love and tolerance so it seems ridiculous that it is interpreted by some people to be a reason to kill each other.

When thousands of Muslims were slaughtered or uprooted from their land in Bosnia it was classed as a war crime. When the Israelis do it in Palestine the US and Europe keep sending them aid and defending them. Why???

There were some religious wars in Palestine, but the Crusades were the most recent. For centuries, Jews, Muslims and Christians had lived in the land in relative peace, under various regimes. Most of them are the same ethnic group - with the rise of Christianity, many Palestinian Jews became Christians, and in turn with the rise of Islam, many Palestinian Christians became Muslims. But they all lived there together and without major conflicts.

The current conflict started not because of the different indigenous factions in Palestine not getting along, but because a group of European Jews decided that they were going to move there, take over the place by whatever means necessary, kick out most of the non-Jewish inhabitants, and turn it into an exclusive colony for their own co-religionists, and without the consent of the majority of the population who lived there - who were mostly Muslim and Christian, and had been for nearly 2000 years.

Zionists may cite religion as their mandate, but not a few of the early Zionists were actually atheists. And most Palestinian people have at least some Hebrew blood in their ancestry. So what if they're no longer Jewish; there is no justification for driving them from their homeland. It's a big land swindle.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Most people in the world are inclined towards racial consistency, very few parents from India I would wagger.... would be indifferent to their kids starting families with say Koreans and I wagger most Koreans feel the same way.

I doubt either one sees it as Purity but rather they want to see their family traits carry on.

I just asked my boyfriend what his Korean grandparents thought when their daughter married a white American and moved to Tennessee. Their reactions: "Great! One less mouth to feed" and "KA-CHING!!!"

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I just asked my boyfriend what his Korean grandparents thought when their daughter married a white American and moved to Tennessee. Their reactions: "Great! One less mouth to feed" and "KA-CHING!!!"

And if their daughter had marriage a Black american from detroit?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Again, you are getting bad info and holding it to your bosom as truth (Ya got'ta quit doing that just because you want it to be true).

Of course in the Old Testament there were strict laws on mixing with philistines and so forth.

Obviously for Jesus to come from a certain lineage (The house of david I believe) that blood line would have to be protected.

In the new testament you find no real admonition on such things. in fact it was unique in that all who followed Christ were welcome into the faith irregardless of such things.

The only people who seemed to get the boot were those who caused divisions and those who would not accept correction if they continued in sin.

danno, you know i only mentioned it because i wanted to see if you would defend the verses in the bible that promote segregation the same way you defend the verses in the bible that condemn homosexuality.

it isnt bad information - it is individual interpretation..

in the new testament you most certainly can find verses calling for segregation.

christians and certain other people of a like race are to be segregated (Matthew 18:15-17; 1 Corinthians 5:9-13; 6:15; 2 Corinthians 6:14-15; Ephesians 5:11; 2 Thessalonians 3:6-16; 1 Timothy 6:5; 2 Timothy 3:5).

this is why it is so easy to promote bigotry using the bible.

Filed: Timeline

As usual, Danno, you torture words beyond any sense of reality, or common usage. Try you stay within your racist rant in support of Jewish ethnic "consistency" by way of apartheid, and leave the Indians, the Koreans, and the bald eagles out of it.

It's a shame that kind of stuff is being allowed in Israel. Shame on them. That is just as messed up as several of their neighbors that have Morality police..

So according to you a Korean female who procreated with a black man esp from Detroit can't pass on her genes to her child? :rofl:

I kind of get his point.. I mean a black man from Detroit. It makes sense.. Now if he was from Atlanta, or Texas or somewhere like that I would not have an issue with it.