H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Hey, I have a question . Like I'm gonna travel to see my husband in yemen do I have to notify the NVC that I am traveling? I am the petitioner. So what do I do?

I don't think it makes a difference, especially since your case is already complete and you're just awaiting an interview date.

For everyone with interview dates, please don't leave us hanging. We all want to know what goes on at those damn interviews so please post back and let us know how it goes!

Edited by H93

Timeline

Hi NewKlear take a look at my post regarding changing embassies tell me what you think: www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/424797-changing-embassies-before-i130-approval-to-avoid-interview-wait/page__p__6150254__fromsearch__1#entry6150254

Hi NewKlear take a look at my post regarding changing embassies tell me what you think: www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/424797-changing-embassies-before-i130-approval-to-avoid-interview-wait/page__p__6150254__fromsearch__1#entry6150254

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Hi AladdinS, what they said could be true, but they are not sure either, Lets wait for other peoples posts.

I think what helped us, is that we are of Somali nationality and there's no US embassy in Somalia. Just a thought.

I hope you find good answers, keep asking.

Salam

Timeline

Any updates anyone! Gosh I'm like tired of waiting for an emails. It's like every time I here my email I thinks it's my interview date!????

Will you have internet access when you're in Yemen so you can check if your husband gets an interview scheduled?

Random, I know.

Timeline

Hey does anyone know if my hubby has to take the I130 form with him ?

And they didn't request any pics of us together should he still take some?

And is there any fee he has to pay ?

I'm about to lose my mind I want May 21 to come and get it over with I'm dying every min I hate this

Timeline

Any updates anyone! Gosh I'm like tired of waiting for an emails. It's like every time I here my email I thinks it's my interview date!????

I know how you feel inshallah you and everyone else get there interview dates really soon

I know how you feel inshallah you and everyone else get there interview dates really soon

Inshallah hope fully we get it soon just too much waiting like its always in your head. Like when is this gonna be over

Timeline

Inshallah hope fully we get it soon just too much waiting like its always in your head. Like when is this gonna be over

Having an interview isn't any better I'm worried and scared I'm losing it in other words

Timeline

Hey , my thoughts for you is to make sure you have the following doc. :

The most recent federal tax return

Family pictures for both of you guys

Wedding pictures

New police report

And the Beneficiary should have info. About the Sponsor ( i-864) , one of my friends got kicked last week from the embassy when they asked do you the sponsor, he said no ,

So they told your i-864 is declined and you have to do another one .

They ask family questions too.

So get ready , and I hope you the best

Timeline

Yes, I will. But now I've changed my mind because we were thinking about the cost of the trip. So I guess we could wait until he gets an interview!? So here comes the waiting time lol

Lol wallah I was gonna say but thought it's not of my business. I was gonna tell you to wait a few more months and visit when he has his interview because they'll allow you in with him during and then hopefully you guys can fly to the U.S. together insha'Allah.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.