H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Lol wallah I was gonna say but thought it's not of my business. I was gonna tell you to wait a few more months and visit when he has his interview because they'll allow you in with him during and then hopefully you guys can fly to the U.S. together insha'Allah.

Yes I know but you know when we thought of it at the moment it was like a great idea but I guess it's like stressing us out. Does anyone know anything about the interview that other people had in April?

But I think I'm not gonna travel at all bc its gonna take a lot of money to pay for ticket to yemen especially for me and my daughter. It's hard on all of us. Yemen needs to be more organized or this waiting wouldn't have been necessary. Hopefully we get something in the next few months or weeks inshallah

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Hey , my thoughts for you is to make sure you have the following doc. :

The most recent federal tax return

Family pictures for both of you guys

Wedding pictures

New police report

And the Beneficiary should have info. About the Sponsor ( i-864) , one of my friends got kicked last week from the embassy when they asked do you the sponsor, he said no ,

So they told your i-864 is declined and you have to do another one .

They ask family questions too.

So get ready , and I hope you the best

omg thank you so much I will try my best inshallah allah will help us

Timeline

omg thank you so much I will try my best inshallah allah will help us

So like if your co-sponser is your dad, brother or someone related to you, your husband should have a copy of your dad/brother's BC or U.S. passport to prove the relation.

Just thought I'd be more specific because I'm sure anyone in your shoes would want any help they can get. =D

Timeline

But I think I'm not gonna travel at all bc its gonna take a lot of money to pay for ticket to yemen especially for me and my daughter. It's hard on all of us.

That's also a wise choice. I've been in Yemen for almost a year and it's very hard living here but I keep telling myself December is a lot closer than it might seem. =/

Timeline

Just want to tell everyone my case was Rescheduled for may 29. I don't know why this is just what I was told. So I think many other cases will also be delayed.

Just want to tell everyone my case was Rescheduled for may 29. I don't know why this is just what I was told. So I think many other cases will also be delayed.

Are you serious oh my god this is ridiculous. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is just sad. That yemen cannot be organized!! I'm just frustrated

Timeline

When were you notified of the date change?

Timeline

This doesn't necessarily mean everyone's interviews will be rescheduled. Maybe they just rescheduled interviews on that given day for whatever reason...

Everyone else with an interview scheduled, please let us know if yours was rescheduled as well.

Timeline

IR1/CR1 Visa:

Alhaddad05- Case Complete: April 2012

Brooklynman- Case Complete: May 2012 Interview: April 1, 2013

Yafa- Case Complete: July 2012 Interview: April 23, 2013.... Rescheduled Interview: May 29, 2013.

Missing you babe- Case Complete: August 2012 Interview: May 21, 2013

albabeli- Case Complete: August 2013 Interview: May 21, 2013

hk9302012- Case Complete: December 2012

Sandra86- Case Complete: December 2012

H93- Case Complete: March 2013

Sweetlove57: Case Complete: March 2013

RAli33: Case Complete: March 2013

K-1 Visa:

Neferure- NVC Recieved: December 4, 2012 Interview: May 5, 2013

Timeline

When were you notified of the date change?

They called from the embassy in Yemen 8 days before the interview date

This doesn't necessarily mean everyone's interviews will be rescheduled. Maybe they just rescheduled interviews on that given day for whatever reason...

Everyone else with an interview scheduled, please let us know if yours was rescheduled as well.

I don't know if it is just my case but you will find out when your date will be coming up

Edited by Yafa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

My fiance's interview was also rescheduled. Original appointment date was May 5th. Now it will be on June 23rd. This is frustrating! Just got an email from the Embassy this morning.....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.