H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Has anyone recently in the past couple of days gone to Djibouti or know someone that has? If so did they require anything from them to pass thru mokha or do they just stamp ur passport and go? My husbands having a really hard time trying to get thru they said he needs a security clearance. Also how much is the boat ride from mokha to Djibouti??

I had family go to Djibouti recently from Yemen, they arrived in Djibouti about 2-3 of days ago. The small boats are something like 15,000 yemeni riyal per person and the ship is 27,000 riyal per person. That's all the info I have, sorry.

Filed: Country: Yemen
Timeline

salam alikum

Does the picture have to show the ears for interview? I have interview next week and they asked for pictures showin the ears.

are they ok with pictures with my hijab but no ear showing.

In what country are you interviewing?

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

salam alikum

Does the picture have to show the ears for interview? I have interview next week and they asked for pictures showin the ears.

are they ok with pictures with my hijab but no ear showing.

WHEN you recourd your name in the port of djibouti.?

Filed: Timeline

In what country are you interviewing?

In Djibouti they require the ears to be shown. This is what is shown in the Embassy's website

yes in Djibouti. are they enforcing the ear requirements. anyone submit picture without ears ( ears covered under hijab) and was ok at djibouti

Edited by yasmin_2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.