H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Yemen
Timeline

it will come soon inshallah they dont take long. my aunts husband went to transfer her case and within one week they got an appointment it was soo fast i couldnt belive it but they have been waiting for an appointment for like two years cuz hes a greencard and is petitionin for his wife nd three kids. so they have two appointments for september 1.and2 just like my cousin i told u about. inshallah kol khair.

i have a question though is it true the applicant should go with the petitioner when they go to interview. idk how it works when transferring case but i now in yemen its was optional .

When did your aunts husband receive his interview letter? i think it's optional weather the petitioner wants to be there.

Salam everyone.

Has anyone traveled from Jordan to Djibouti for interview? how did they manage the Entry Visa for Djibouti? is there an embassy of Djibouti in Amman? my family's case was transferred from Cairo to Djibouti but they are currently in Amman. please advise.

thanks and best wishes for all.

Filed: Country: Yemen
Timeline

a few days ago.

Are you sure it was this week? Or did they receive the interview letter last week on Thursday when your cousin did. I think Algiers is issuing interview emails every Thursday at least that's the day everyone i ask has received an interview letter. Another question is who emailed them the interview letter? The embassy or the NVC?

One more question. How long does it take to get the medical exam results in Djibouti? Has anyone did the medical exam at Dr. Nicolas Georgalis and how long did they have to wait for appointment and results?.

The Embassy's website states that it may take between 2 to 3 weeks for the results. my wife just got an interview appointment in 2 weeks.

we have not even asked for the case to be transferred to Djibouti. but then 2 days ago, the case status show that the case is being transferred from Cairo and today we got an email with an interview date!

Best wishes for everyone

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Are you sure it was this week? Or did they receive the interview letter last week on Thursday when your cousin did. I think Algiers is issuing interview emails every Thursday at least that's the day everyone i ask has received an interview letter. Another question is who emailed them the interview letter? The embassy or the NVC?

maybe it was thursday im not sure cuz everything goes to that sudani guy in brooklyn he does everything for him . but im sure nvc gave him the appointment cuz its his first appointment but then again im not sure. im sorry im not able to help anyone more then just give u guys info about my famil members cuz alot of them r doing this process in djboti algiers nd eygpt nd i just want everyone to know wat other ppl are going threw .

Timeline

One more question. How long does it take to get the medical exam results in Djibouti? Has anyone did the medical exam at Dr. Nicolas Georgalis and how long did they have to wait for appointment and results?.

The Embassy's website states that it may take between 2 to 3 weeks for the results. my wife just got an interview appointment in 2 weeks.

we have not even asked for the case to be transferred to Djibouti. but then 2 days ago, the case status show that the case is being transferred from Cairo and today we got an email with an interview date!

Best wishes for everyone

From what I hear after you do the exam they send it to the embassy for you. I hear it's done weekly so you should be find. How did you get an appointment that quick? I've been waiting for over a month for my appointment in Djibouti. My case is been here since July 2nd. Can you give me details on your case please? Thanks

Timeline

Best wishes for everyone

My husband had his interview on July 29, so when he went to see dr.nicolas, 3weeks early before his appointment, they office told us to come back a week before the appointment because they were too many people coming at one time. So u need to come back a week before the appointment and show her the appointment letter for her to do the exam. Then the office sends it automatically to the embassy. As we went for the interview our medical exam hasn't been received but he was still approved and we had to wait only 24 hours to pick the visa.

Edited by Ryan H

From what I hear after you do the exam they send it to the embassy for you. I hear it's done weekly so you should be find. How did you get an appointment that quick? I've been waiting for over a month for my appointment in Djibouti. My case is been here since July 2nd. Can you give me details on your case please? Thanks

our interview was supposed to be in Cairo. The case was originally sent from NVC to Egypt. I was planning to fly to Egypt to apply for my family's security clearance when suddenly the case status was updated and the status changed from Ready to Transfer in Progress.after 2 days we got the interview email. I am assuming that the transfer was done sometime ago but the case status was not updated. the case has been in Egypt for about 5 weeks.

hope that would help

Timeline

our interview was supposed to be in Cairo. The case was originally sent from NVC to Egypt. I was planning to fly to Egypt to apply for my family's security clearance when suddenly the case status was updated and the status changed from Ready to Transfer in Progress.after 2 days we got the interview email. I am assuming that the transfer was done sometime ago but the case status was not updated. the case has been in Egypt for about 5 weeks.

hope that would help

Is your family in Djibouti? If so when did they get here

nope. they are in Jordan. we didn't apply nor request to transfer the case to Djibouti. they did it themselves.

nope. they are in Jordan. we didn't apply nor request to transfer the case to Djibouti. they did it themselves.

Timeline

Alhamdillah you got lucky. My case was also in Cairo and still no appointment. I've been here for almost 3 months. I'm surprised they transferred your case without your family in Djibouti. You must be the first this has happened to.

Timeline

Umnori did ur husband just recently travel to Algeria? If so did he book his ticket from Sanaa to Jordan then to Algeria or a no stop flight? I ask because my husband was gonna go but the office in Sanaa gave him a hard time with his ticket so know he is going to Djibouti

Timeline

Guys my husband is going to Djibouti is there anything I need to know to tell him please help this dam process is dragging for the longest time? Does he need a secure clearance of some kind cuz someone was trying to rip him off for $500 usd and how can he avoid going into the hangers he has a address in Djibouti to arrive to

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.