H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Alsalam wi alaykoom so in reply to what ur asking about the money to go into Algeria is a rumor I swear to god. My husband just went to Algeria like 2 days ago and he said it wasn't tru and that they don't even ask u about money.. one of his friends had left 2 days b4 him and he only had 200$ In his pocket .. The only good thing to have like 100 dollar bills on u is when u cash it they give u the full amounlt rather then having someone send it to u I only made this account just to tell u this cuz I feel bad that ppl would have to go thru the hassle in getting that money and then in the end it was just a rumor .. I hope U understood what I'm saying ..

Well that sounds like good news but they didnt let my cousin in a month ago unless he had it .

Filed: Country: Yemen
Timeline

A lot of people I know that went to Algeria were asked if they had $4000 on them in cash. Your husband and his friend must of been lucky but everyone else I know were questioned and requested to have that money. Some of the people said they had it and really didn't but they didn't actually check them.

Timeline

Alhamdullilah I got an update on my case status today. After 2 days of being "transfer in progress" it is now showing READY ALG. I'm hoping to get an interview soon in Algeria inshallah

Timeline

Alhamdullilah I got an update on my case status today. After 2 days of being "transfer in progress" it is now showing READY ALG. I'm hoping to get an interview soon in Algeria inshallah

yay! Alhamduillah and congrats! IA you here something good soon. It's kinda of funny, they are so quick to transfer cases, but never reply to our emails or schedule appointments for us. yallah, alhamdulliah for everything.

Timeline

yay! Alhamduillah and congrats! IA you here something good soon. It's kinda of funny, they are so quick to transfer cases, but never reply to our emails or schedule appointments for us. yallah, alhamdulliah for everything.

Thanks and inshallah everyone else hear gets some good news soon!! Dua is our best friend in times like this!

Timeline

Thanks and inshallah everyone else hear gets some good news soon!! Dua is our best friend in times like this!

Congrats bro, I hope you get an interview date soon and I wish you and your family the best.

Does anybody who had their case show as "Transfer in Progress" to Djibouti on the 17th have any updates?

Edited by zero_o

Timeline

Hey that's good to hear! I transferred my husbands case to Algeria and our case said transfer in progress on the 27 and Today when I checked again it said 'Ready' so I hope now we get a fast interview date I truly wish everyone the best... If only my husband would have made it to his interview to Egypt it wouldn't have took this long but alhamdlilah Allah Kareem

Timeline

Kindly be advised that we so not schedule any case for an appointment unless the applicant manages to get into Egypt. On the other hand we are unable to help the applicant to get out of Yemen, if the applicant managed to get into any other country he needs to contact us so that we may help with the processing of the case or transferring it if he wishes to.

Regards,

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy, Cairo

MO

After so many emails today I finally got a reply from Egypt and this is what it states. Are they serious?

Timeline

does my case still in cairo or no i didn't understand

Kindly be advised that in order to schedule the case for an appointment applicant has to manage to come to Egypt since we dont schedule the case for an interview unless applicants are in Egypt.

Regards,

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy, Cairo

MO

Timeline

I asked to transfer my case to Djibouti , is still the case in Cairo or no

Kindly be advised that in order to schedule the case for an appointment applicant has to manage to come to Egypt since we dont schedule the case for an interview unless applicants are in Egypt.

Regards,

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy, Cairo

Timeline

I asked to transfer my case to Djibouti , is still the case in Cairo or no

Regards,

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy, Cairo

Check your case status on the CEAC website and you will know where your case is! Or call the NVC. Don't rely on the embassy in Cairo for much.

AbuAmina

How long did it take since you made the request until it was transfer in progress

One month from my official request until it was transferred and ready in ALG. Transferred from Cairo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.