PD is Current.

March 2013 Visa Bulletin Prediction

529 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I would like to post but unfortunately I've not received anything yet.

So PD for March is either 22 NOV or 01 DEC, 2010

Guys no more IL.??? I wish if someone post here IL with pd Dec 10

PD: 12/09/2010; Visa Approved: 04/29/2013

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

I would like to post but unfortunately I've not received anything yet.

So PD for March is either 22 NOV or 01 DEC, 2010

I will be happy if i see any day of Dec 10. But like you sed unfortunately pd 99% is 22 Nov 10

Filed: Timeline

RIGHT THESE PPL GET VERYYY ANNOYING WHEN AN INTERVIEW ISNT SET ON THE 25TH MONTHLY AS IF THE NVC OPPERATES ON THEIR INDIVIDUAL SCHEDULES :bonk: :bonk:

:star: :star: BLESS-UP TO THOSE WHO WERE NOTFIED OF THEIR INTERVIEW DATES :star: :star:

Thank you! Exactly my thoughts! That's why I actually avoid coming here. No matter how much you tell them, wait its not time yet to receive letters, they wont listen and continue their whining, as if that would make NVC send out letters immediately.

Leelemaneesh...just a question for u...Is ur Case No. in the list of March Interview Schedule of Mumbai..?????

Coz in 14th March only 2 F2A cases r there....If its not then surely they will update at a later date....

Yes, "LeelaManish" please let us know.

Timeline

I would suggest you all to accept the people as they are. You can't change someone's in-built nature so for you that person may sound like an idiot or stupid however that person might be feeling relieved/lighter after taking out their frustrations here. You don't know what's going on with them at their emotional level.

So let everyone have their freedom of speech as long as they are not abusing others or passing racial comments.

Edited by sky701

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Timeline

I would suggest you all to accept the people as they are. You can't change someone's in-built nature so for you that person may sound like an idiot or stupid however that person might be feeling relieved/lighter after taking out their frustrations here. You don't know what's going on with them at their emotional level.

So let everyone have their freedom of speech as long as they are not abusing others or passing racial comments.

Well said. :thumbs:

Timeline

it s good movement 4 week is good

I don't think 4 weeks is good enough..they can atleast move 2-3 months at once..there is so much of quota left for this FY and so few candidates.There are so many ppl out there who are suffering with all this delay.It mite look good for you coz ur already done

PD: March 2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline

it s good movement 4 week is good

I agree with you, four weeks is great. I wish VSC would also move this much every month, instead of having moved two weeks over the past year...

My F2A/IR-1 journey:

USCIS:
4 August 2011: I-130 sent (while husband permanent resident)
8 August 2011: Priority date
16 April 2013: NOA2

NVC:

7 May 2013: Case number received, DS-3032 sent

15 May 2013: AOS bill received and paid

16 May 2013: AOS package sent

17 May 2013: DS-3032 accepted

20 May 2013: IV bill received and paid

21 May 2013: IV package sent

11 June 2013: response to IV checklist sent

13 June 2013: Case upgraded to CR1

2 July 2013: Case completed

28 August 2013: Interview - approved!

21 September 2013: POE

18 November 2013: Green card received

My husband's citizenship journey:

8 February 2013: N-400 sent
4 March 2013: Biometrics
24 April 2013: Interview
12 June 2013: Oath ceremony

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

I don't think 4 weeks is good enough..they can atleast move 2-3 months at once..there is so much of quota left for this FY and so few candidates.There are so many ppl out there who are suffering with all this delay.It mite look good for you coz ur already done

I agree with you .month to month movement it's like you're still the same place.and I think if we even don't have a enough cases in each month and we have more visas available,still in NVC and USCIS not gonna move forward because of difference US citizen filing and permanent resident.they need to keep difference between 2 categories.they will not make a waiting time same like USC.painful but thats what it is

Now I am thinking about these people...They got I/L or not ?

JEFF641125--------------22NOV10------13MAY11---------25AUG11-------------

KAKA35------------------22NOV10------12MAY11---------19JUL11-------------

SENMARLEY---------------23NOV10------17APR12---------XXXXXXX-------------

Now I am thinking about these people...They got I/L or not ?

JEFF641125--------------22NOV10------13MAY11---------25AUG11-------------

KAKA35------------------22NOV10------12MAY11---------19JUL11-------------

SENMARLEY---------------23NOV10------17APR12---------XXXXXXX-------------

Guys please make us happy.

Filed: Timeline

Coming on here and giving negative views and fear mongering doesn't help anyone but themselves. Dont tell me what they feel emotionally, we are ALL in the same boat, some longer than others. Our point is only this - WHY come on here every single day and sometimes hourly and talk pessimistically? Why spread the fear and grow other members anxiety by saying oh the process is stalling, oh retrogression oh no IL yet? This in spite of regular members telling them that ILs dont always go out on the 20th of each month- just wait. But do they listen? NO. and you come here giving me a lecture about accepting people as they are? well guess what like I said before, that's the reason I quit coming here because of negative people like that, they make others even more nervous and anxious for no reason. Nobody want constant negative people fear mongering. If they feel ruining someone else' s mood makes them relieved than they are not the people you should be taking up for.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

SKY,

The thread (regardless of who who created) is not here for those to "take out their frustrations." If there are ligitimate questions, concerns etc then yes.. BUT ON-GOING Rants wil get them banned. Review the history of past menbers who have done it. Going off track is not acceptable as menbers can make use of the "inbox" feature of the site to get that out to those who want to hear/see/read it. The way the NVC process cases are set.. so bickering and carring on just won't help - it only changes the positive mood of others.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Timeline

Coming on here and giving negative views and fear mongering doesn't help anyone but themselves. Dont tell me what they feel emotionally, we are ALL in the same boat, some longer than others. Our point is only this - WHY come on here every single day and sometimes hourly and talk pessimistically? Why spread the fear and grow other members anxiety by saying oh the process is stalling, oh retrogression oh no IL yet? This in spite of regular members telling them that ILs dont always go out on the 20th of each month- just wait. But do they listen? NO. and you come here giving me a lecture about accepting people as they are? well guess what like I said before, that's the reason I quit coming here because of negative people like that, they make others even more nervous and anxious for no reason. Nobody want constant negative people fear mongering. If they feel ruining someone else' s mood makes them relieved than they are not the people you should be taking up for.

Well, that's your take and perception and not everyone has to follow what you think. You should be matured enough to not to get disturbed by other people's negative/positive comments. You may be more calm and composed but not everyone can be..Some or other way you have to take out your frustrations and everyone has their own ways to do that so no one is obliged to think in the same way that you think. This is a public forum and everyone has their rights to express their feelings. Keep aside your personal likes/dislikes.

Edited by sky701

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.