chikings

What's in your file??

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Greetings,

If I may be a little bit nosy.. I would like to hear from only two kinds of petitioners, (Nigerian filers would be helpful but any consulate feel free to respond) Those who did the I-30 successfully first time, without lawyers help and may have had 1-2 red flags and those who did a K-1 visa first,were denied for what ever reason and filed the I-30, BEFORE GETTING INFORMATION BACK ON THE REASON FOR DENIAL, and was successful with their I-30..

My question, How did you file, front loading,or basics, and what to YOU BELIEVE .. made this filing successful.. not the interview, but wat did your paperwork included, or not include that made your petition and documents work for in your case???

Thanks,

Chi

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Greetings,

If I may be a little bit nosy.. I would like to hear from only two kinds of petitioners, (Nigerian filers would be helpful but any consulate feel free to respond) Those who did the I-30 successfully first time, without lawyers help and may have had 1-2 red flags and those who did a K-1 visa first,were denied for what ever reason and filed the I-30, BEFORE GETTING INFORMATION BACK ON THE REASON FOR DENIAL, and was successful with their I-30..

My question, How did you file, front loading,or basics, and what to YOU BELIEVE .. made this filing successful.. not the interview, but wat did your paperwork included, or not include that made your petition and documents work for in your case???

Thanks,

Chi

hehe. yes . I also want to know what is in your I129F cover letter guys. though we haven't submitted ours yet but we also want to get some ideas with regards to this. I hope it is fine with everyone to share wat's in their packet. Ours... we are frontloading our I129F packet and we believe that it won't hurt our petition. As long as we are only presenting what is real/true.

Edited by Robb&Ann

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I noticed that some got NOA2 after 2-3 months or within 6 months. and some got NOA2 after more than 6months.I also wonder why some got approved that fast. any ideas esp t those who got approved within 2-3months? esp for k1 visa. thanks!

Filed: Timeline

May I ask why you wanted to hear from. Only two kinds of petitioners since no knowledge is waste? I'm sure you pay nobody for their input so I advice you get a lot more patience and everything will be fine. As for frontloading your i130, it is necessary for you to write a note about the evolution of your relationship. This write up should be thorough and should point out all your supposed red flags and how they never matter to you both. Also point out how you filed the i129f and your unfortunate k1 visa denial. Address the concern of the CO in this note. Also tell the story of your love in a way that whosoever happens to read your story will understand how much you both love each other. You will have to be constructive in your choice of language inorder not to overkill your petition. I remember you saying the CO queried why you didn't take a lucrative job and suspect you could still be in relationship with you ex and stuffs like that. Address that in your write up. Also explain the pics you took near the embassy and share your innocence while doing that. Anything at all that was a concern during his interview will have to be voluntarily addressed. You don't require a lawyer to write this letter or evolution. My wife and I did it ourselves and it was as simple as we are. I think three or four full pages anyway but it could be more or less depending on your ability to summarize a situation. What the immigration people are interest about is to be convinced that you both are in this for the sake of love and not for the interest of your man/woman trying to circumvent immigration. Once you can both express yourselves this way, things will be a lot easier during his interview and visa will be issued so that you both can reunited. Nothing to worry about your denied k1 since there was no material misrepresentation from what I read in yor time line. Relax sister you'll be fine and feel free to let vj family to feel free to contribute to your emotional help and success through this long visa journey. Pray this few lines help.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

There is no time to waste if you have more than enough evidence refile k1 visa and you will be fne.Most reason for refusal some times are not based on what you submit but the ability to interprets your relationship to the CO.Most second time filing comes out good if you address your initial refusal.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Why to file an I-30 for anything?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

We filed successfully twice with no lawyer and no issues with our case either time.

We met in person 2 days before we got married and didnt see each other again for 4 months. That might be a red flag? Dunno. How was it overcome? Answer: We didnt overcompensate for it by sending in a lot of additional ####### that would have flagged that with our petition and visa application.

Meet your criteria?

Greetings,

Thanks,

Chi

i don't get it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.