ladyheart2011

I-130 been 5 months still nothing

37 posts in this topic

california service center ho..mabilis pa ba yun .kakainip na nga haba ng pasensya ang kailangan....mabuhay!

yung notice date till it got approved was fast..3 months lang.. kaya lang nag slow down cguro sa nvc coz of the holiday. Goodluck to us!:-)

F2A Journey ( Daughter or LPR mom)

PD: 08/22/2013

NOA2: 11/15/2013

CASE NUMBER GENERATED: 12/16/2013

DS261 SENT: 12/16/2013

AOS PAID: 1/1/2014

AOS PACKET SENT:

IV PAID: 1/10/2014

IV PACKET SENT:

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

yung notice date till it got approved was fast..3 months lang.. kaya lang nag slow down cguro sa nvc coz of the holiday. Goodluck to us!:-)

oo nga inabot ng holidays...i hope this month magkaroon na ng development......more prayers pa...goodluck to us ill keep you posted here in VJ..godbless us all!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I called USCIS to check status of my petition for parents 2 weeks ago and was told that they are currently working the July 8th cases in CSC. I tried calling again TODAY and the gentleman told me that they are currently working the May 28th cases. I'm confused now. Which is which? are they really providing the correct/ accurate info?

AOS PACKET SENT:

IV PACKET SENT:

You all need to realize that when u call the 1800 number that first operator you get knows nothing. As of jan 14 they are processing july 18th filers

How did you get the info? yea I even told the person I called couple weeks ago and how did it happen. He couldn't even answer me.

How did you get the info? yea I even told the person I called couple weeks ago and how did it happen. He couldn't even answer me.

Thanks for the info!:-)

AOS PACKET SENT:

IV PACKET SENT:

Finally, the petition was approved as of Jan 17. Thank you guys. Now any advice on what I can prepare? As of now I'm still waiting for the mail with instructions to come.

• 2 weeks later...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NIV)

I lift up my eyes to the hills—

where does my help come from?

My help comes from the Lord,

the Maker of heaven and earth.

GOD BLESS US ALL!!!

Mine got approved in just a month as well but its over a month still waiting for a case number from NVC... Its annoying to wait so long.

Timeline

Mine got approved in just a month as well but its over a month still waiting for a case number from NVC... Its annoying to wait so long.

wow congrats..as of now my case still pending my daughter still waiting for the release of w2 for 2012 and that will be next month feb,,,then we will proceed to aos package completion and submission then we will pay the visa fee. got email from nvc please read...

Dear Sir/Madam:

We received the principal applicant's DS-3032 (Choice of Address and Agent) form designating an address and agent. Instructions for paying the immigrant visa application processing fee and all future correspondence will be sent to the agent at the address selected on the DS-3032.

For more information regarding the immigrant visa application fee or for answers to frequently asked questions, please visit the following website:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3904.html

IMPORTANT:

Do not let more than one year pass without contacting the NVC concerning this visa petition. If a period of one year passes from the last date of contact (by telephone, mail, or e-mail) with the NVC, all submitted fees and documents expire. If this occurs, the fees must be paid again and documents must be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.

Ali

National Visa Center

Written Inquiry Unit

Serco Inc, Support Contractor

LETS PRAY TOGETHER............GODBLESS US ALLAND GOODLUCK TO OUR JOURNEY...

REGARDS,

JOHN

Priority date July 31, 2012 and got RFE email on Jan. 31, 2013. I knew what I was missing b'coz I forgot to include my marriage certificate to reflect the change of name. Also, I got another RFE email yesterday Feb 1st. I am not sure if are they duplicate emails or different RFE's each email??? I guess I have to wait for the letter to arrive in the mail.

AOS PACKET SENT:

IV PACKET SENT:

would that be possible to call NVC? just curious. If so, What is the phone number? Tia

AOS PACKET SENT:

IV PACKET SENT:

Timeline

would that be possible to call NVC? just curious. If so, What is the phone number? Tia

Your case/petition is not in NVC yet. You call the USCIS where your petition is currently being processed.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.