missDKmrUSA

January 2013 filers

1,187 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats! We got an RFE on may 28. We received the hard copy june 4. Hopefully we get our noa2 very soon... smile.png

Don't worry cel-ann, they process RFEs super fast...it'll be approved before you know it!

Timeline

Can I ask what was requested ? I was asked for an original copy if letter if intent and proof Pictures and flight tickets which I do have

They asked for another passport photo from me and I missed a question on the I-129F form

CONGRATULATIONSdancin5hr.gif

K-1 Visa

12/26/12 * I-129F mailed out

12/28/12 * I-129F received and signed

01/02/13 * NOA1

01/07/13 * Alien registration # changed

05/24/13 * Transferred to TSC

05/30/13 * Now transferred to my local office

06/03/13 * Hardcopy of transfer notice received with new receipt date (now 12/31/12)

06/05/13 * Infopass at local USCIS. Was told that petition is in Vermont (so the system says). As for Me: Keeping my faith

06/19/13 * RFE email received

06/29/13 * RFE hardcopy received (asking for letter of intent to marry from both)

07/02/13 * RFE mailed out

07/03/13 * RFE received in TX

07/05/13 * USCIS update "Review for RFE"

07/10/13 * NOA2 (email) God is GREAT

07/18/13 * NOA2 hardcopy recieved

07/22/13 * Case sent to NVC (new case # to be assigned)

07/30/13 * Got New case #. SDO2013 - God is GREAT

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ok back to this thread from the NVC K1 thread. LND number assigned and packet currently in transit from NVC to London Embassy. If there are any questions about NVC or the process there let me know. Not much to do other than wait for NOA2 to get to NVC, then just wait until a case number is assigned.

Once a case number is assigned, you can track the progress of the case at this website.

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=o/iS8zDpeAKjMWCuebHqOw==

K1 Saga

1/17/13 I-129F sent

1/25/13 NOA1 from CSC

5/23/13 NOA2

6/3/13 File arrives at NVC

6/5/13 Case complete at NVC, File sent to London

6/11/13 Case received by London

6/12/13 Packet 3 received

6/12/13: Police certificate received - No trace

6/17/13: Packet 3 mailed back to London

7/08/13: Medical results received by embassy

8/15/13: Interview date - APPROVED!

8/27/13: Visa in hand

9/7/13: POE

10/5/13: Wedding

AOS Saga

10/25/13 AOS, AP, EAD sent

10/30/13 NOA1 for all the above

11/22/13 Biometrics in OKC

01/06/14 EAD approved, AP approved

01/14/14 Combo Card Received

--

00/00/14 Green Card interview/approval

Timeline

Looks like we are ready to go to interview. Manila received our packet today and at this site, https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx this is what I got.

post-116382-0-14836800-1370650276_thumb.jpg

Looks like we are ready to go to interview. Manila received our packet today and at this site, https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx this is what I got.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline

attachicon.gifready.JPG

Wow congratulations! ! Kudos to u guys

Guest DeletePlse

Is it possible to get another RFE?

I was wondering the same thing!! I had an RFE, sent everything they asked for, and they received it on 31May2013. Was hoping for an approval by now....

Timeline

I was wondering the same thing!! I had an RFE, sent everything they asked for, and they received it on 31May2013. Was hoping for an approval by now....

I'm curious about it coz our RFE only missing one question on part C of i129f and thats it.We have no tons of proofs so i don't know if it is possible. .

Timeline

To our fellow CSC January filers, advance congratulations! kicking.gif The message had been delivered to CSC already. More NOA2s coming soon! Thank you! cheers! dancin5hr.gifenergy.gif

Hey guys - congrats on your NOA2 approval. My fiancee and I received ours on May 13. Have you heard anything from the NVC yet? I called them today for the first time, and they said they haven't yet received my file from CSC. They said it normally should be received from USCIS within 15 days. They said that I could submit a research request by emailing a scanned copy of my hard-copy notice to nvcresearch@state.gov and they would use this request to contact USCIS to find out the status of my file. I'd really like to get that MNL number, so that my fiancee can pay the fees and schedule the interview. I was just wondering if you were in the same boat.

Guest DeletePlse

APPROVED!!!

I'm curious about it coz our RFE only missing one question on part C of i129f and thats it.We have no tons of proofs so i don't know if it is possible. .

Got my approval tonite!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.