JSW

NVC:..."Merry Christmas....don't worry we have lube..."

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hello VJ and a Very Merry Christmas to one and all! Best Wishes and All the Best to One and All!!!

FINALY!!! it happend! Hoa and I finaly recieved our interview date!!

After several months of waiting I decided to prod the Consolate and sent a email for a status update back in Nov.

The responded with their standard chain letter "...We are curently working through the current applications please check back every..."

So i sent another ? on December 5th and what do I hear?...

"Your fiancee aplication has been aproved please click the link below for more info...."

Joy!!!!

Finaly!!!!

Your interview date is: 12-27-2012

OMG 19 DAYS!!!! and Hoa has not even recieved the paperwork yet.

After all the OT I work this summer to save enough for the plane trip, they schedual the interview 2 days after Christmas...

Any flight not booked is $2000-$3000 or more than I could save, I spend 3 hours a day looking for tickets and its a bust.

At this point all I can do is hope and pray I have enough evidence and proof to show our love is real.

At the best and we are approved then we have more money for our wedding and honeymoon.

At worst...more time...more...time...

Merry Christmas NVC...

To all who wait,

To all who's love is true,

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays.

And May you recieve the News you dream of..

glitterfy2160447254B81.gif

Our Journey
6/13/2012 Sent I-129F package
6/14/2012 NOA1 --> California Service Center
9/25/2012 NOA2
10/01/2012 NOA2 Hardcopy received
10/01/2012 NVC Received
10/19/2012 Left NVC
11/30/2012 Picked-up Packet from Local Post Office
01/16/2013 Medical
01/23/2013 Interview - In AP

09/24/2013 Visa picked-up from DOMEX
10/10/2013 POE Ft. Lauderdale

10/28/2013 Applied for Social Security Number

01/01/2014 WEDDING IN LAS VEGAS

heart_28.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

lube is for the ####### regions? Are you being copulated with, against your will?

What's up with the lube reference?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

lube is for the ####### regions? Are you being copulated with, against your will?

What's up with the lube reference?

lol nothing vulger... just meaning murphys law.

I am extramly happy to finaly have the interview 2 red flags about my case were that we only had known each other(chatting on the internet) about 4 months before I decided to fly out and meet her... I then proposed and we started our paperwork. So duration is one and proposal on first visit another. We talk almost every day and have a strong relationship. I tried to work all the OT i could so I could fly back for her interview and support her there in HCMC. so as "murphys law" has it for all my hopes of an interview we get it on the 1 month i didnt want it... when the flights book and fill extreamly fast and the ticket prices skyrocket. Nothing ill to the NVC(they have been actualy fast) just the best laid plans so to speak.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

aha... ok.. so it's not one of those 'f u and the visa you rode in on.' ..

got it.

Good Luck with the rest of it, I hope it goes swimmingly well for you and yours, and you could use the lube in a more auspicious fashion.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Finaly!!!!

Your interview date is: 12-27-2012

OMG 19 DAYS!!!! and Hoa has not even recieved the paperwork yet.

After all the OT I work this summer to save enough for the plane trip, they schedual the interview 2 days after Christmas...

Any flight not booked is $2000-$3000 or more than I could save, I spend 3 hours a day looking for tickets and its a bust.

At this point all I can do is hope and pray I have enough evidence and proof to show our love is real.

At the best and we are approved then we have more money for our wedding and honeymoon.

At worst...more time...more...time...

Merry Christmas NVC...

My agency still has ticket to VN and it will cost $2000. Fly on 18. Let me know if you still want to book

Edited by KoJ

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Congratulations!

I'd wait to book the ticket until you've got the visa in hand, unless you mean for you to fly out for the interview?

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I am seeing tickets 2k ish.. and depending on time of day that it is booked will affect the price.. I am seing lower prices in the morning and depending on the day there is a bump of an extra 1500 or more..

I called Delta to ask for bereavement fare tickets and they said best they could do was 5500 RT. Orbitz I am finding less that half that price. use the +/- 3 days matrix..

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.