SoL.

More on I-134 information

10 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

:energetic: Hi Guys!

I think I have mostly put together my supporting evidence for the i-134 packet to send to my fiancé for his interview but would like more input before I send him the stuff. He will be interviewed on the Amsterdam Embassy and so far this is what I have collected:

1. Letter with my Bank's stationery stating date account was opened, the total amount of deposits for 2006 and average daily balance signed by a PBR.

2. Letter with my employer's stationery stating hire date, current position and salary and that is a permanent position signed by HR.

3. I-134 notarized

4. New letter of intent stating I still support the K-1 visa.

I have read that some are including their W-4's. They didn't request them but should I send anyway? What else could I send? I would really appreciate some advise!

Thanks so much!!

edi

Our AOS Journey

July 18, 07: AOS/EAD sent to Chicago

Aug 03, 07: Received Biometrics appt. letter

Aug 23, 07: Biometrics

Aug 30, 07: Transfer to CSC letter dated 8/27

Sept 19, 07: EAD Approval email

Sept 29, 07: EAD card Received

Oct 09, 07: AOS Approved

Oct 13, 07: Green Card in hand

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

You should inquire with the embassy/consulate where the interview is going to be held which tax returns forms they want to see. Some request that you should present the CO with the tax returns for the past three years, others - like "mine", that is the US Embassy in Bucharest, wish to see the notarized tax returns for the past year (2005). I wish you good luck!

:energetic: Hi Guys!

I think I have mostly put together my supporting evidence for the i-134 packet to send to my fiancé for his interview but would like more input before I send him the stuff. He will be interviewed on the Amsterdam Embassy and so far this is what I have collected:

1. Letter with my Bank's stationery stating date account was opened, the total amount of deposits for 2006 and average daily balance signed by a PBR.

2. Letter with my employer's stationery stating hire date, current position and salary and that is a permanent position signed by HR.

3. I-134 notarized

4. New letter of intent stating I still support the K-1 visa.

I have read that some are including their W-4's. They didn't request them but should I send anyway? What else could I send? I would really appreciate some advise!

Thanks so much!!

edi

It looks like you've got just about everything you need. I wasn't able to get all my W-4's, so I included my tax transcripts instead. The transcripts show all the necessary information about your past wages and filing history, so it should be sufficient. You can get them from IRS for free. Just go to the IRS website and they will have instructions on how to get them via mail or phone. You may also want to post in the regional forum to see what others, who have already been through the same consulate have to say.

Best of luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

You should check with the consulate to see what they require. It's W-2s (not W-4s) and those are not provided by the IRS - only you have a copy of those and you can attach one to each transcript if you are unsure if it's necessary. It's not necessary to have tax returns notarized unless your consulate has some special rule.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Why are you guy talking about tax transcripts? They are not necessary with the I-134 form, it does not say anything about them in the instructions.The tax transcripts are required with I-864 only.

K1

AOS & EAD

03/24/2007- AOS package mailed

04/02/2007- NOA1

05/02/2007 AOS transfered to CSC

06/09/2007 Biometrics done

06/11/2007 EAD card production ordered

07/03/2007 AOS card production ordered

07/7/2007 GC in mail -date on card 6/28/2007

I-751

4/21/08 - I-751 package mailed- regular mail

4/28/09 - Check cashed

5/6/09 - NOA 1 received

7/28/09 - called 1- 800 -.... put in service request

7/31/0 - e-mail from CRIS - no biometrics needed

NOW WAITING......

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Why are you guy talking about tax transcripts? They are not necessary with the I-134 form, it does not say anything about them in the instructions.The tax transcripts are required with I-864 only.

If you are self-employed, a copy of last income tax return filed is required per the I-134. Separately, not every consulate uses the I-134 form and some consulates request additional information above and beyond the items included on the I-134.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Now i understand.

Thank you for the clarification KitKat1.

K1

AOS & EAD

03/24/2007- AOS package mailed

04/02/2007- NOA1

05/02/2007 AOS transfered to CSC

06/09/2007 Biometrics done

06/11/2007 EAD card production ordered

07/03/2007 AOS card production ordered

07/7/2007 GC in mail -date on card 6/28/2007

I-751

4/21/08 - I-751 package mailed- regular mail

4/28/09 - Check cashed

5/6/09 - NOA 1 received

7/28/09 - called 1- 800 -.... put in service request

7/31/0 - e-mail from CRIS - no biometrics needed

NOW WAITING......

Some consulates are pickier than others, Casa especially. They tend to want 3 years of tax returns, and since mine have gone the way of parachute pants, I sent transcripts instead.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Thank you guys, I just don't wanna mess it up when it's starting to get closer! :luv:

Our AOS Journey

July 18, 07: AOS/EAD sent to Chicago

Aug 03, 07: Received Biometrics appt. letter

Aug 23, 07: Biometrics

Aug 30, 07: Transfer to CSC letter dated 8/27

Sept 19, 07: EAD Approval email

Sept 29, 07: EAD card Received

Oct 09, 07: AOS Approved

Oct 13, 07: Green Card in hand

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Yes, the Accra consulate requires tax returns for the past three years with the I-134 and other supporting evidence of income/assets/etc.

--------------------------

Becoming a U.S. Citizen

2/15/10 Sent N-400 packet via Fedex to Lewisville TX

2/19/10 Received text message and email notification of application received, check cashed

2/27/10 Received biometrics appointment letter

3/19/10 Biometrics appointment

3/25/10 Received email notice that case will be sent for interview scheduling at local office

3/26/10 Received yellow letter asking to being more tax records/info to interview

3/27/10 Received interview letter (dated 3/24/10)

4/28/10 Interview appointment

6/5/10 Received oath letter (dated 6/1/10)

6/29/10 Oath ceremony date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.