885 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

R u sure about it, becz when i spoke to her she told me that ppt collection timings r from 10am to 4 pm working days r mon to fri

correct, Hyderabad only opens M-F, Blue Dart locations open M-S.

Hyderabad Mon-Fri 10:00a.m.-4:00p.m. 1-A-384/385, Gowra Grand, S.P.Road

Begumpet Secunderabad

Hyderabad - 500003

Filed: Timeline

Pawan is it the good way to send a letter to the consulate through a lawyer and ask about the status. Why don't you wait for some time because there is a time for the completion of 60days and who knows in this coming week you will get visa.

I would say be patient and even it applies to Dinank as well.

Payal and Pawan

My wife interview was on Sept. 25, 2012 and we submitted the requested evidence on Oct. 9, 2012. It has been 84 days since the submission of the documents and 100 days since the original interview. Their quote "60 days" processing were completed long time ago. If I don't hear anything this month I will have to take drastic steps because this is ridiculous.

Timeline

Payal and Pawan

My wife interview was on Sept. 25, 2012 and we submitted the requested evidence on Oct. 9, 2012. It has been 84 days since the submission of the documents and 100 days since the original interview. Their quote "60 days" processing were completed long time ago. If I don't hear anything this month I will have to take drastic steps because this is ridiculous.

Today my senator sent response from Consulate. It says they received our passports on 29th nov and it is pending under section 221(g), they will let us know whenever it is done. they even thanks us for patience :bonk:

Filed: Timeline

Today my senator sent response from Consulate. It says they received our passports on 29th nov and it is pending under section 221(g), they will let us know whenever it is done. they even thanks us for patience :bonk:

Pawan,

I got the same reply word for word day before yesterday in mail from the senator. I dont understand why are they delaying the case since they sent us a letter on dec. 7 stating that our "administrative processing" is completed and requested my wife to submit her passport? Does not make any sense!!!

Timeline

Pawan,

I got the same reply word for word day before yesterday in mail from the senator. I dont understand why are they delaying the case since they sent us a letter on dec. 7 stating that our "administrative processing" is completed and requested my wife to submit her passport? Does not make any sense!!!

Dinank, when did your wife submitted passport?

Timeline

Pawan,

Even the U.S. Visa help desk has the same reply that your 221(G) is under administrative processing with the consulate. Please wait till the completion of 60 days. Reading your case makes me scared Dinank...lets see how it goes.

Atleast me and Pawan has to wait for the 60 days completion. But Dinank, as a friend, I wanna say that avoid being too rude with the consulate as they have the important documents and Ppt with them. I would say wait for this month and then consult with your attorney.

Timeline

Even the U.S. Visa help desk has the same reply that your 221(G) is under administrative processing with the consulate. Please wait till the completion of 60 days. Reading your case makes me scared Dinank...lets see how it goes.

Atleast me and Pawan has to wait for the 60 days completion. But Dinank, as a friend, I wanna say that avoid being too rude with the consulate as they have the important documents and Ppt with them. I would say wait for this month and then consult with your attorney.

correct!

i think my wife is in Admin Proc due to her last name Singh.

Edited by pgupta

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.