885 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

i have visited ER two times since october as things are getting complicated.

God Please help us. :help:

God you allow us to marry non-american spouse, so now please let us start our life its 9+ months for me.

You know Pawan, we got married on Jan 15, 2012 and my hubby left on Feb, 2012 for New York. I told him, you don't have to come, wait for me, I will be there soon. I am very strong. But sometimes I feel like, OMG it is taking so long....I pray to God, that please this month issue for all of us.

Timeline

Last time I saw my wife in person was on mumbai airport on jan 10, 2012. It will be one year for me next week

i made 3 visits to india to meet her, financial toll as well

Timeline

i made 3 visits to india to meet her, financial toll as well

Yes right...that's why I told him not to come because huge expenses were there in the marriage as well so I told him to wait for me. But man proposes and God disposes :( :( :( :(

Timeline

You know Pawan, we got married on Jan 15, 2012 and my hubby left on Feb, 2012 for New York. I told him, you don't have to come, wait for me, I will be there soon. I am very strong. But sometimes I feel like, OMG it is taking so long....I pray to God, that please this month issue for all of us.

sometime we become very emotional and weak when we think why with us? its torture and in india people so call friends and relative taunt her for this long wait. she has to leave her job because of this.

Yes right...that's why I told him not to come because huge expenses were there in the marriage as well so I told him to wait for me. But man proposes and God disposes :( :( :( :(

and later we suffers.... :bonk:

Timeline

sometime we become very emotional and weak when we think why with us? its torture and in india people so call friends and relative taunt her for this long wait. she has to leave her job because of this.

and later we suffers.... :bonk:

You are absolutely right. Specially nowadays my relatives are after my visa. They always ask over the phone, what happened to your visa? they didn't know anything about this procedure and without understanding keep on tormenting me. I cried day before yesterday over the phone and telling my hubby all this, he said don't bother. We know that we are going through this pain so don't bother about any others comments.

My hubby also told me that in India, ppl don't understand this thing and keep on give you mental agony and pain.

Edited by Payal Sharma

Timeline

You are absolutely right. Specially nowadays my relatives are after my visa. They always ask over the phone, what happened to your visa? they didn't know anything about this procedure and without understanding keep on tormenting me. I cried day before yesterday over the phone and telling my hubby all this, he said don't bother. We know that we are going through this pain so don't bother about any others comments.

My hubby also told me that in India, ppl don't understand this thing and keep on give you mental agony and pain.

they start with, arre you are still here, i thought you left long ago. Why it is taking so long? one of my friend's relative's husband did this intentionally, he was fraud etc etc... :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Filed: Timeline

Payal and pawan

I agree 100% with you guys on societal pressures. I even heard rumors about our separation which obviously are not accurate. I just find it funny just how stupid ppl can be. I just laugh it off with my wife. LOL!!

Timeline

they start with, arre you are still here, i thought you left long ago. Why it is taking so long? one of my friend's relative's husband did this intentionally, he was fraud etc etc... :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Ha ha ha LOL! Pawan you are right! That's what my masi told me earlier some stupid stories...she said my friend's daughter had the same story...after marriage he left and didn't came back and later got to know that he was already married with 2 kids and a well settled family in the usa......

They will never ever understand the real stories and pain what we are gone through. They are like bas bold diya khatam ab...My masi even said immigrant visa issued within 2/ 3 months not more that. I wish she would know about USCIS and NVC and the consulate proccedure of 221(G)

Timeline

Swehun got her visa after about 45 days. So.. Jus hoping that we might also get our visa. I already had my bags packed..!! To leave:-(. And now.. I dont know when it is going to be.. :(

We just have to hold up. Celebrate when each of us join their spouses, hoping that the next one would be us.!!

Timeline

Swehun got her visa after about 45 days. So.. Jus hoping that we might also get our visa. I already had my bags packed..!! To leave:-(. And now.. I dont know when it is going to be.. :(

We just have to hold up. Celebrate when each of us join their spouses, hoping that the next one would be us.!!

Yes Minie lets hope for the best!

R u sure about it, becz when i spoke to her she told me that ppt collection timings r from 10am to 4 pm working days r mon to fri

hello ali,

when was the date of interview ?

and why did they put you for AP?

AND After how many days of interview they have send you email to submit passport ?

as i am also in the same boat as you were so plss do reply my question on monday ASAP

Hello doctor cr1.. Actually me n my sister we both went for interview in chennai in oct 2011 they kept our passports n told that we have to do Administrative Processing on ur case it can take 4 to 6 weeks but my sister got her visa in 15 days. After that my case got transfered to mumbai n they have send my passport to have new medical in may i have send that reports in may.Then in august 2012 i got a call from mumbai Us consulate saying that we are sending your passport and u should come to mumbai embassy with new Ds230 form,visa photos and new pcc on any business day between 8 to 10, so i went to consulate on 5th sept 2012 i was told that your visa have been issued and will get deliverd within 1 week but still i was in AP for more 4 months and now i got email from Ustraveldocs saying that your documents have been collected from Us embassy/consulate. So am going to collect it on monday lets see wat happens.

Timeline

Hello doctor cr1.. Actually me n my sister we both went for interview in chennai in oct 2011 they kept our passports n told that we have to do Administrative Processing on ur case it can take 4 to 6 weeks but my sister got her visa in 15 days. After that my case got transfered to mumbai n they have send my passport to have new medical in may i have send that reports in may.Then in august 2012 i got a call from mumbai Us consulate saying that we are sending your passport and u should come to mumbai embassy with new Ds230 form,visa photos and new pcc on any business day between 8 to 10, so i went to consulate on 5th sept 2012 i was told that your visa have been issued and will get deliverd within 1 week but still i was in AP for more 4 months and now i got email from Ustraveldocs saying that your documents have been collected from Us embassy/consulate. So am going to collect it on monday lets see wat happens.

Don't Worry Shabs Ali, you will get visa but do let us know. As you know we all are anxious for our visa...

Timeline

Don't Worry Shabs Ali, you will get visa but do let us know. As you know we all are anxious for our visa...

True..

yeh weekend kiyon aata hai, 2 days no action from consulate

yes u will get ur visa for sure on monday all the best... and thanks for messg so i lamost took 14 months to finally get ur visa approved,,,did they gave u reason as why are they putting you on ap...did you anytime visted USA or applied for US VISA.or may be just becoz of ur name ...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.