885 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi mkaurd,

Just wondering your husband has given interview in Bombay Embassy then why you are coming to New Delhi Embassy? I am asking you because then I will tell my husband to take appointment for April or either May...in New Delhi Embassy...Please let me know dear! I will wait for your reply..

Payal....My husband was interviewed in New Delhi...Even you can take an appointment with him....try to go together...I will let you know next month of any outcome....

I am so depressed...hopefully end of this month, we get visa as well.

Timeline

Payal....My husband was interviewed in New Delhi...Even you can take an appointment with him....try to go together...I will let you know next month of any outcome....

Mkaurd, my interview was at Mumbai Consulate and what is the guarantee that the Delhi Consulate officer will hear my case, as I have already sent email to Delhi Embassy earlier given by Rimpz but no result as they sent me that your case is not with us so contact the concerned consulate. I am waiting for your result, lets see how it goes..Mkaurd give me your email id if possible..mine is mpayal1113@yahoo.co.in...send me an email. We will communicate through emails now. Nowadays I don't feel like to visit this forum because every one has got visa I guess..SO kinda upset and sad...

What about your Hubby's Second Medical and PCC?

I am depressed and Sad as well...I will wait for your email :) Have a good day!

Mkaurd, my interview was at Mumbai Consulate and what is the guarantee that the Delhi Consulate officer will hear my case, as I have already sent email to Delhi Embassy earlier given by Rimpz but no result as they sent me that your case is not with us so contact the concerned consulate. I am waiting for your result, lets see how it goes..Mkaurd give me your email id if possible..mine is mpayal1113@yahoo.co.in...send me an email. We will communicate through emails now. Nowadays I don't feel like to visit this forum because every one has got visa I guess..SO kinda upset and sad...

Timeline

Hang-on Payal and MKaur, although your case taking little longer than others, it will get approve for sure.

God bless you.

-Pawan

Yea waiting for that Pawan...lets see how it goes...I am kinda sad nowadays..after Jan, they didn't even touch my case :(

Now I am tired to send emails to ustraveldocs and calling DOS every day...senator/ congressman are of no use and what else now..and what is the guarantee that if my hubby comes to India and we visit consulate together, they will issue visa then and there..everything seems hopeless for me so waiting impatiently every day and checks the status every day that what happens next..

Edited by Payal Sharma

Timeline

Hi mkaurd,

any update? mine as usual no.. Tomorrow is consulate closed for Holi so waiting for April now. What about your husband's second medical?

I think in this forum every one gets visa except me and you if I am not mistaken right?

Anyways, Happy Holi! :)

Edited by Payal Sharma

Timeline

Hi mkaurd,

any update? mine as usual no.. Tomorrow is consulate closed for Holi so waiting for April now. What about your husband's second medical?

I think in this forum every one gets visa except me and you if I am not mistaken right?

Anyways, Happy Holi! :)

There is no update yet.....My husband's medical will expire next week. However; embassy didn't send any e-mail for updated medical. I guess we need to take that letter to get medical done. So, still waiting.

So, this month Thursday is last working day. Lets see some updates next week. Hopefully, April is our month. You must have received number which I sent you to make formal complain. I guess we will use it next month. Good Luck..... :thumbs:

Happy Holi...

Edited by mkaurd

Timeline

There is no update yet.....My husband's medical will expire next week. However; embassy didn't send any e-mail for updated medical. I guess we need to take that letter to get medical done. So, still waiting.

So, this month Thursday is last working day. Lets see some updates next week. Hopefully, April is our month. You must have received number which I sent you to make formal complain. I guess we will use it next month. Good Luck..... :thumbs:

Happy Holi...

Hi Mkaurd,

Happy Holi!

I didn't receive any number for formal complain...where did you send that... Can you send me again that please?

Yea I know This month Thursday is the last working day...so hopefully April will be our month...

As far as medical is concerned, they will let you know...Wait for the embassy's demand.

I still remember about Dinank's case, that embassy sent a letter not email to dinank's wife to get the second medical done and returned passport. SO wait for that Embassy's letter.

Edited by Payal Sharma

Timeline

Happy Holi...

Hi Manjeet,

Today my husband called up the DOS again...they said the same ######...Administrative Processing...:( very disappointing, no time frame, nothing...Feeling very helpless and tensed.......

Hello guys i got this email from mumbai consulate on 2nd april 2013... Your application is pending under section 221g (INA) for mandatory administrative processing. Post does not have the authority to take any action on such cases until we receive authorization from Department of state. As soon as we receive a response from Department of state, we will contact u in order to complete the processing of ur visa. What does this means?

Timeline

Hey there

firstly,i wud like to thank visajourney for helping us all in difficult times and long uncertain waits.

my wife is the petitioner.

I was interviewed for a CR1 visa on the 8th of march 2013 at the MUMBAI consulate , the interview was smooth and i had all the required documents,towards the end i was given a white 221 g which stated that i was put under administrative processing,which i should have expected.my passport was returned to me.

on the 28th of march 2013,20 days after the interview i got an email stating that i had a document delivered at the local VFS center,i live at hyderabad.

upon collection the document dated 25th march,it stated that my 221 g administrative processing was now COMPLETE and i needed to submit my passport to proceed the case further,which i did on the same day.

now comes the part which i am unsure about and need u guys help with.

the ceac status tracker still shows my case as being under administrative processing,it was updated twice on the 1st of april and then on the 3rd of april 2013,both times the status being shows as administrative processing.

1. can a case be put under administrative processing again after submission of passport?

2. how long does it take for a status to change upon successful delivery of passport as was done in my case.

3. has anyone experienced a secondary delay after completion of administrative processing and delivery of passport to the embassy/consulate.

Timeline

My case status has been changed to ISSUED today,the 10th of april

33 days after interview - 17 days of MANDATORY AP,6 days for Passport Submission to VFS,transit and delivery to mumbai consulate,10 Days for stamping visa on passport at mumbai consulate.

thanks for the help.

hope everything works out soon for everybody here.

• 3 months later...
Filed: Timeline

Happy Holi...

Hi Manjeet,

Please can you share your timelines as i am also in admin processing and your timelines will definitely help me.

• 1 year later...
Timeline

My case status has been changed to ISSUED today,the 10th of april

33 days after interview - 17 days of MANDATORY AP,6 days for Passport Submission to VFS,transit and delivery to mumbai consulate,10 Days for stamping visa on passport at mumbai consulate.

thanks for the help.

hope everything works out soon for everybody here.

hi, I need help stuck in ap cr1 visa my email id is diyapatel09@yahoo.com

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.