885 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Pawan, I have updated the 221(G) tracker. Changed the Visa received year from 2012 to 2013. Have a look. Not sure it has been updated the current year.

we have one update swehun got her visa.

221g Tracker

Dates are in MM/DD/YYYY format

User.............Interview..............221g Reason...........Doc Sub...........Visa Recd.........Days

Shabsali.........10/xx/2011.............Mandatory AP..........09/xx/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

V+C..............4/27/2012..............New PP + PCC..........05/25/2012........06/12/2012........18

CitizenUSA.......8/30/2012..............Additional Documents..09/04/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

swati............8/07/2012..............Additional Documents..09/14/2012........10/04/2012........20

pleasegrantvisa..9/18/2012..............Ongoing Relationship..09/20/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

backtousa........9/20/2012....................................09/21/2012........12/04/2012........74

latharamkumar....9/18/2012..............Joint Sponsor.........10/01/2012........11/23/2012........53

dinank...........9/25/2012..............Photos................10/09/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

spatel...........9/25/2012..............Ongoing Relationship..10/09/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

sv patel.........7/05/2012..............Domicile..............10/09/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

Amod.............10/5/2012..............Joint Sponsor/PCC.....10/15/2012........11/20/2012........36

dhr..............xx/x/2012..............Joint Sponsor.........10/26/2012........11/23/2012........28

Rachel & Tom.....09/062012..............UK & India PCC........11/09/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

swehun...........11/8/2012..............Missing Doc - AOS.....11/15/2012........01/03/2013........48

pgupta...........11/26/2012.............New Passport..........11/28/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

payal sharma.....11/26/2012.............Ongoing Relationship..12/03/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

rahii............12/03/2012.............Additional Doc........12/05/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

Minie............12/12/2012.............PCC...................12/17/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

doctor...........12/12/2012.............AP....................xx/xx/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

mariangela.......12/18/2012.............Domicile..............xx/xx/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

F & R............12/28/2012.............PCC...................12/31/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

Today i called ustraveldocs so they told me that your passport has been dispatched on 3rd jan 2013. I think they have send it for having new medical n but still my status is same on DOS site ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING.

Timeline

Today i called ustraveldocs so they told me that your passport has been dispatched on 3rd jan 2013. I think they have send it for having new medical n but still my status is same on DOS site ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING.

That is good news. DOS will also update the status tomorrow.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

@

Shabs ali, did you get your visa ?

Jagira.

Timeline

Pawan,

Did the senator get back to you? What did they say? Let us know

nothing yet, senator is waiting for a response from consulate since Dec 18th.

actually official timeline is 60 days for 221g cases so they are not obliged to reply till 60 days has passed.

Edited by pgupta

Timeline

nothing yet, senator is waiting for a response from consulate since Dec 18th.

actually official timeline is 60 days for 221g cases so they are not obliged to reply till 60 days has passed.

Yes you are right Pawan. I have sent mail to the ustraveldocs helpline and they wrote:

Dear Payal,

Thank you for writing to the U.S. Visa Service Desk.

We understand that you would like to know the status of your 221(g) case

With regards to your query we would like to inform you that, this case is under adminstrative processing it will take 60 days to review your documents from the day you submitted your documents, however it is discretion of the embassy to decide the time period required to review your case, there is no expedited process .

Alternatively to know about 221 G pending cases, click on the link given below :

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-iv-221ginfo.asp

For more information please feel free to contact us on +91 201 660222 or +91 226720 9400, and if you have any further queries, you can also visit our website www.ustraveldocs.com/in for more information.

Yours sincerely,

U.S. Visa Service Desk.

Timeline

did you get your visa?

Timeline

Pawan,

I hope you listen to FunAsia radio and probably heard about Sherin Thawer. I spoke with her today and she told me she can file a "complain" with the U.S. Attorney general with 6 other federal agencies and get the case resolved within 60 days. That's why I was thinking about hiring a lawyer. Any suggestions on her comments??

Dinank,

I have called Sherin Thawer on her radio show, she told me that she can draft a letter for me for consulate and ask about status.

by the way i already have lawyer (Noman Azhar) who filed my petition

Timeline

Dinank,

I have called Sherin Thawer on her radio show, she told me that she can draft a letter for me for consulate and ask about status.

by the way i already have lawyer (Noman Azhar) who filed my petition

Pawan is it the good way to send a letter to the consulate through a lawyer and ask about the status. Why don't you wait for some time because there is a time for the completion of 60days and who knows in this coming week you will get visa.

I would say be patient and even it applies to Dinank as well.

Timeline

Pawan is it the good way to send a letter to the consulate through a lawyer and ask about the status. Why don't you wait for some time because there is a time for the completion of 60days and who knows in this coming week you will get visa.

I would say be patient and even it applies to Dinank as well.

yeap you are right, consulate have right to be silent for 60 days, so i will start anything after 60 days if it is not resolved.

anyway i am at day 37

Edited by pgupta

Timeline

yeap you are right, consulate have right to be silent for 60 days, so i will start anything after 60 days if it is not resolved.

anyway i am at day 37

That's good pawan. very good decision. And I am at day 33.

Idk about visa but i got a email from Ustraveldocs saying that your documents is collected from US Embassy/Consulate, u can collect it from pickup location from hyderabad and even i tracked my passport it says that your passport is ready to pickup so i will collect it on monday.

Timeline

Idk about visa but i got a email from Ustraveldocs saying that your documents is collected from US Embassy/Consulate, u can collect it from pickup location from hyderabad and even i tracked my passport it says that your passport is ready to pickup so i will collect it on monday.

pickup location is open Saturdays as well

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.