885 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

see payal, sam1707 case was last updated on 7 march and he submitted document on 11 jan,

i submitted on 22nd jan and first update on 11 march,got visa 12 march, and rimpz was in between too, .one guy with me in interview i.e 3rd december 2012, his last update was 15 jan and he got visa last friday.......so let see I am not 100% guaranteed they are giving priorities or not

This calculation gives me lots of relief......hope for you too

Thanks Gkanki, lets see how it goes...

Timeline

see payal, sam1707 case was last updated on 7 march and he submitted document on 11 jan,

i submitted on 22nd jan and first update on 11 march,got visa 12 march, and rimpz was in between too, .one guy with me in interview i.e 3rd december 2012, his last update was 15 jan and he got visa last friday.......so let see I am not 100% guaranteed they are giving priorities or not

This calculation gives me lots of relief......hope for you too

Thanks Gkanki, lets see how it goes...

Timeline

Congratulations gkanki.

And to those who I missed.

Mkaurd and Payal, I will pray that you get visa really soon. I hope that it does not come to a second medical. They have issued many visas this past 2 weeks. I hope yours is on its way.

Thanks Mitu! yea Me and Mkaurd are waiting eagerly to get the visa. And I hope that Mkaurd does not come to a second medical...

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congratulation's

yes payal issued finally :dance::dance:

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Timeline

Admin Process in India and Pakistan is same or diffrent??

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

Citizenship

Timeline

Congratulations!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

thanks buddy,,,,,,,,,,thanks for this 221g tracker, its help us a lot........

Congratulations gkanki.

And to those who I missed.

Mkaurd and Payal, I will pray that you get visa really soon. I hope that it does not come to a second medical. They have issued many visas this past 2 weeks. I hope yours is on its way.

thanks mitu........i hope too they will get it soon too.

Timeline

Anybody Got Ongoing Relationship Case cleared and got Visa? Please let us know and how long it takes to clear the AP for ongoing Relationship cases? Any Second Medical/ Second PCC submitted?

After Passport Submission, how long it takes to get the Passport along with VISA finally?

Please post as much information as possible those who are fortunate in these cases.

Feedback/ Responses will be appreciated!

Timeline

Anybody Got Ongoing Relationship Case cleared and got Visa? Please let us know and how long it takes to clear the AP for ongoing Relationship cases? Any Second Medical/ Second PCC submitted?

After Passport Submission, how long it takes to get the Passport along with VISA finally?

Please post as much information as possible those who are fortunate in these cases.

Feedback/ Responses will be appreciated!

I call my husband about 3-4 hours a days and I have all phone bills from September 2011. I kinda don't know reasons for AP.

Timeline

I call my husband about 3-4 hours a days and I have all phone bills from September 2011. I kinda don't know reasons for AP.

yea even in my case phone bills, zoom wire transfer receipt, yahoo emails, chat logs besides photographs every thing has been submited 2/ 3 years still I am hanging...

Timeline

Congratulations!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hi what i have to do next, I call ustraveldocs people, they told wait for email notification about blue dart people, then you can pick up your passport

Timeline

Hi what i have to do next, I call ustraveldocs people, they told wait for email notification about blue dart people, then you can pick up your passport

wait 1 day and call again to find blue dart tracking number, by that time us travel docs status should change to originating scan.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Alice L.

10 March 2013 - 09:49 PM

My fiancé's application status updated the third time with no change... The details are as follows

Visa K1

Interview 11th Feb Mumbai

Result 221g ( Affidavit )

221g submitted on 13th Feb in Hyderabad

First status update 14th Feb AP

Second status update 26th Feb AP

Third status update 8th Mar AP

Status again updated on 13th March AP

Timeline

hahahah .same here Annoying processsing....

AP in India means Annoying Processing. What does it means in Pakistan?

Just Joking.

MARCH 2012 2nd

Citizenship

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.