885 posts in this topic

Congrats to all ........ @ Payal tnx All z well .... we will get it soon ..

@ F& R .. congrats tell us more abt ur Fiancee case after how many days visa received with passport & the case was under 221g ??? admin process ..

Remember ....

The moment you truly realize that everything happens by the permission of Allah, all your worries begin to fade away..! In Sha Allah

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Guys/ Gals!

It's an earnest request, please update the 221(G) tracker, those who are getting Visa/ already got visa so that we can evaluate the total time taken to get the Visa....

Have a Nice day!

well, i live in the states. so night for me, is day for india? its my bhabi's visa.....

Congrats Rimpz :) !

Congrats to all ........ @ Payal tnx All z well .... we will get it soon ..

@ F& R .. congrats tell us more abt ur Fiancee case after how many days visa received with passport & the case was under 221g ??? admin process ..

Thanks Amanat, yea we will get it soon! :) Don't Worry!

Hey guys, my fiancée finally received her passport with visa today.

Hey Congrats! Please request you to update the tracker :)

BTW, Have a nice and Gr8 life ahead in States with your beloved :)!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Guys/ Gals!

It's an earnest request, please update the 221(G) tracker, those who are getting Visa/ already got visa so that we can evaluate the total time taken to get the Visa....

Have a Nice day!

Congrats Rimpz :) !

Thanks Amanat, yea we will get it soon! :) Don't Worry!

Hey Congrats! Please request you to update the tracker :)

BTW, Have a nice and Gr8 life ahead in States with your beloved :)!

it took 2 months for AP to be clear

Timeline

Hello everybody,

I had my interview in chennai back in 2011 and i got refused and I was told to file the waiver...

My waiver got approved in jan 2013.

Mumbai consulate send me 221g on 12th feb to submit passport, medical, and my wife's taxs I submitted all the document with passport on 22 feb still waiting...

What I want to ask is on ceac when I check my status it was updated last on 27 feb but it shows refused i don't know why... It don't say if I'm on ap.... I emailed ustraveldoc couple of times but they never understand what I'm asking they keep saying u can check ur case status on ceac well I know that... In last email they said

Hold 221(g) / 214b refusal... I don't understand what's going on with my case:(

Anybody knows what is the Mumbai consulate number how can I call them...

Timeline

Hello everybody,

I had my interview in chennai back in 2011 and i got refused and I was told to file the waiver...

My waiver got approved in jan 2013.

Mumbai consulate send me 221g on 12th feb to submit passport, medical, and my wife's taxs I submitted all the document with passport on 22 feb still waiting...

What I want to ask is on ceac when I check my status it was updated last on 27 feb but it shows refused i don't know why... It don't say if I'm on ap.... I emailed ustraveldoc couple of times but they never understand what I'm asking they keep saying u can check ur case status on ceac well I know that... In last email they said

Hold 221(g) / 214b refusal... I don't understand what's going on with my case:(

Anybody knows what is the Mumbai consulate number how can I call them...

What did the ceac website said before you submitted the passport and other documents? Have your wife call the DOS and find out exact status of your case.. Good luck!!

Timeline

It said same, refused it never changed...

Case just gets updated. Last it got updated on 27 feb

I thought as soon as we send the require document there issue the visa I guess it don't work like that here...

Timeline

It said same, refused it never changed...

Case just gets updated. Last it got updated on 27 feb

I thought as soon as we send the require document there issue the visa I guess it don't work like that here...

Yeah.. It definitely doesn't work like that.!! It was just PCC which I needed to submit and it took me almost 70days.. They dint start working till it crossed 60days since I submitted my documents..

Timeline

My fiancé's application status updated the third time with no change... The details are as follows

Visa K1

Interview 11th Feb Mumbai

Result 221g ( Affidavit )

221g submitted on 13th Feb in Hyderabad

First status update 14th Feb AP

Second status update 26th Feb AP

Third status update 8th Mar AP

Timeline

Kind of relief case status update 1st time after 47 days since document submitted,.............i hope they gonna complete it ASAP.........

Edited by gkanki

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.